PDA

View Full Version : stuck on new quest ^-^

ok-hybrid
Apr 30, 2003, 03:45 PM
Hello,

Wondering if anyone could help me out.

Im playing the new quest seat of the heart and elly keeps getting killed in the same place every time I play it.

Its on floor 4, every time I hit the 1st switch, one of those del saber doggy type things appears and instantly kills elly, I dont have time to do anything. Im trying it on normal with my lv124 force with level 27ish techs. Casting techs as fast as I can in order to at least slow it, but i just cant seem to stop the bugger. Any tips for this bit? Ive tried it a good few times now, but its just instant death to the poor lass.

B.t.w, your guide mentions recoboxes appearing when the 1st center swith is hit, this has never happened to me, nothing appears when I press that switch. Tried on normal and v hard.

CakeMan
Apr 30, 2003, 04:12 PM
EASY GET ELLY STUCK BEHIND A WALL AND DO THE QUEST ON YOUR OWN.

Blade_1
Apr 30, 2003, 04:52 PM
LOL, i had the same problem too but i've solved it, when you enter the 4th floor stay tight behind the wall where you come in and cast zonde on the switch 3 times, the 'dog' charges in but gets stuck on the wall you can then easily kill it, hasn't failed me yet this method.

ok-hybrid
Apr 30, 2003, 04:57 PM
thanks for the tips, I will give em a go in a bit.

EASY GET ELLY STUCK BEHIND A WALL AND DO THE QUEST ON YOUR OWN. I did try this but she seems to magically appear when I enter a new room. I also got her trapped as I entered the room and walked around the wall to the switch side. When I pressed the switch the stupid mutt went straight for elly, perhaps the dog is in season http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

LOL, i had the same problem too but i've solved it, when you enter the 4th floor stay tight behind the wall where you come in and cast zonde on the switch 3 times, the 'dog' charges in but gets stuck on the wall you can then easily kill it, hasn't failed me yet this method.

ahhhh very sneaky, will try this out!

Is this the only way to beat it? seems a bit harsh to me.

CakeMan
Apr 30, 2003, 04:58 PM
Aren't invincible barrier's useful.