PDA

View Full Version : Item: Problem changing mace + moola into Summit

GorfKing
Apr 30, 2003, 05:49 PM
Yes, I know it's been asked before - I've read some earlier posts. and the guide on this site, but I seem to be stuck.

I have a lv123 FOmar, and have ground a mace to +25. and have tried to 'use' a moola on it. Result = no result. When the mace is equipped, there's still no 'use' option on the moola - just 'drop' or 'sort'. Do I need to be *exactly* lv120 to use the moola on the mace? - I assumed I had to be lv120 or above. Obv I have the required 650+ MST.

What am I doing wrong, or failing to do? If I have to be the exact level specified in the guide I guess I could wait till lv130 and grind a club to +10. Seems a bit harsh, though...hmm.

Any advice appreciated.

GorfKing
May 1, 2003, 11:23 AM
Sorry to bump this, guys, but I'm drawing a blank everywhere on the question of how to make a Summit Moon. My own idiot's guide is:
1. Grind mace to +25
2. Equip mace
3. 'Use' moola

I can do 1 and 2, but then there's no 'use' option for the moola in my inventory - just 'drop' or 'sort'. Since my char is a lv123 FOmar with well over the required 650 MST, is the problem that I need to be *exactly* lv120 rather than *over* lv120 in order to use the moola on the mace?

Someone put me out of my misery, please...I grow ever more weary of the old Hildebear cane. <Sob>

Webapprentice
May 1, 2003, 11:39 AM
On 2003-05-01 09:23, GorfKing wrote:
Sorry to bump this, guys, but I'm drawing a blank everywhere on the question of how to make a Summit Moon. My own idiot's guide is:
1. Grind mace to +25
2. Equip mace
3. 'Use' moola

I can do 1 and 2, but then there's no 'use' option for the moola in my inventory - just 'drop' or 'sort'. Since my char is a lv123 FOmar with well over the required 650 MST, is the problem that I need to be *exactly* lv120 rather than *over* lv120 in order to use the moola on the mace?

No, I never had that problem. Is the mace fully grinded?

I'd wait until level 130 to be able to convert clubs. At that class of canes, you can get some really nice photon %.
Someone put me out of my misery, please...I grow ever more weary of the old Hildebear cane. <Sob>

GorfKing
May 1, 2003, 12:44 PM
Yes, the mace is fully ground. +25 is the max. I surpass the MST and level requirements. I have equipped the mace. I am holding the magic rock moola. And ... there is no 'use' option for the moola. Abosultely no-one seems to know what the problem is.

It's a bit of a mystery, isn't it? Bloody annoying, that's for sure...

...thanks for replying, anyway.

GorfKing
May 1, 2003, 01:38 PM
<sheepish>Er...so no-one told me I had to de-equip everything apart from the mace. Heh. Erm. Sorry.</sheepish>

Still, all's well that ends well. And I promise that I'll never, ever post again.

*BLAM*