PDA

View Full Version : Whoa... I am in awe.

Riffin
Apr 30, 2003, 05:57 PM
Just played Seat of the Heart. I am in awe. If only all the game and the quests were like this one. So much depth, the cinematics, so cool... and I died before I even finished it. Darn humanoid things. So freakin cool. Can't wait to play again.

polishedweasel
Apr 30, 2003, 07:18 PM
Those things killed me too... I think that they're called Ill Gill if I'm not mistaken. Did you see how much experience the new enemies drop you?!?!?!?! It was almost 600 exp per monster!!! It was really hard! Anyone else got any horror stories?

The Ill Gill finished me off with his Soul BAnish...YES, THat's right people! The guys have soul banishes, and they use the special on it. Then they do this superspeed dash attack that did like 400 damage to me per hit.

I just want to reiterate the fact that this quest is incredibly hard...

neotoys
Apr 30, 2003, 07:27 PM
Sounds very cool. Any word if the quest is comin to X

Squall8VIII
Apr 30, 2003, 07:28 PM
it took me 2 and a half hours to beat that quest on Vhard mode...Stupid Elly kept dying... o_O

Lord_Ariakas
Apr 30, 2003, 08:13 PM
I hope this quest comes to PSOX soon. I keep hearing how awesome it is.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Robomonke
Apr 30, 2003, 09:05 PM
I was doin pretty good in it on ult. I didn;t bring any scape dolls though (big mistake) and died right after the gibbles outside of CCA. not too bad considering i did it all by myself without dying untill there. But i havent seen the new monsters or areas yet http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Ropponmatsu
Apr 30, 2003, 10:25 PM
You'll see em once you inside the CCT!

SpellBoy
May 1, 2003, 12:49 AM
Ya I know. I was...pffh. I've seen this all before. Nice traps though. Then suddenly. HOLY CR*P! They were all over me with the hurting and the slicing. NPC kabob in under 30 seconds.

IceBlink
May 1, 2003, 04:31 AM
You should have seen all the insulting game names on Antares 8 about Elly. ^_^;

I have a feeling she's gonna reach the level of Mome soon...

polishedweasel
May 1, 2003, 11:57 AM
On 2003-05-01 02:31, IceBlink wrote:
You should have seen all the insulting game names on Antares 8 about Elly. ^_^;

I have a feeling she's gonna reach the level of Mome soon...

Lv 170 and she can't take a hit for shit!