PDA

View Full Version : The three new 'rare' monsters aren't rare after all...

Getintothegame
Apr 30, 2003, 08:30 PM
Del Lily-
My god! This thing is HUGE. It is like 3x the size of a max height character. It is like a delsaber's body. I don't know if it spits megid or something.
No rare drop, and I did it on Normal and v-hard.

Ill gill-
Nothing special, but it charges you and it can do some good damage. It is a machine, seems to be holding like a soul eater, and I do believe seeing a megid like thiong when he swung his 'soul eater'.
And again, no rare drop.

Elipson-
Never saw it.

Sorry if this has been posted,
Just hope this helps

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2003-04-30 18:39 ]</font>

the_af
Apr 30, 2003, 11:39 PM
i'm not sure they're supposed to be rare.... i could be wrong, but i thought they were just supposed to be new monsters in the new quest

Vitamin_D
Apr 30, 2003, 11:47 PM
On 2003-04-30 21:39, the_af wrote:
i'm not sure they're supposed to be rare.... i could be wrong, but i thought they were just supposed to be new monsters in the new quest

Yeah pretty much. They're simply new, Not rare.

Tulathis
May 1, 2003, 01:14 AM
I'm actually glad they're not rare, that would make getting their rare drops a real pain. Although I would like to see some new rare monsters, just not in a quest this difficult. Anyone know what the rare drops of these three new monsters are?

LunarShadowX
May 1, 2003, 02:31 PM
Yes, they aren't rare at all, however I believe each one has a rare form, if I remember correctly from reading posts in these forums a while back. Thus, the ones you saw weren't rare at all, as you are expected to encounter them.

Getintothegame
May 1, 2003, 05:53 PM
Ack, I posted this because a few people on IGN and here were thinking these were rare monsters.
Thank god we're not IGN!