PDA

View Full Version : GC My return to PSO!

SlyFoxUK
Mar 22, 2018, 09:16 AM
Firstly let me say hello to everyone and thanks for having me.

This topic will cover a variety of things so i thought best to place it here as i have a few questions, but first some details.

I started back just before Xmas on the Dolphin Emulator after playing PSO2 for about 4months please find attached two screenshots of my Character i'm using as my main at this time, one is for my Mag and the other is my Equipment.

Now i first started with a Purplenum Section ID, didn't like it and after doing some research tried Skyly as i wanted to get Diwari as my Mag but i also created a Greenill Ranger for that as well, but ended up staying on Greenill as i found better stuff dropping, much more Red items dropping.

Now my Mag is almost done and it has perfect stats for my Class and i am very happy with it, but now i'm beginning to think about trying Redria again as i played Redria years ago on my Gamecube version and on Blue Burst and i remember finding much more Grinders and Add Slots, as i have not found 1 single Add Slot whilst on Greenill....

I think my gear is pretty good, and i have been fairly lucky with what i've found, the thing is though, i do kinda want to try a Force as i've never played one, always been a Racaseal so i can see traps :D

But now i have a good base character that has lots of +Mind Materials and Club of Laconia and some other bits that would give me a good start to make a really good Force character, just wondering if i should go Redria with it in order to find more items that i want like the Add Slots, as i chose Greenill for my Ranger solely based on the Rifle ++ drop rate.

So basically just looking for advice, have i just been unlucky and Add Slots are just very very rare and random? Because i don't remember them being "that" rare, as i've normally found one or two by now atleast. And i'm now on Very Hard on this Greenill and not found one.

Any advice appreciated guys, thanks for reading :D

Fox

SlyFoxUK
Mar 23, 2018, 06:54 AM
P.S. I do understand i can probably find this information by doing more research, but as much research as i can do, it will not compare to actual experience from people currently playing.

Think i'll try a Redria Force, but i think i need to check the Force Rare Mag as i'm assuming it'll need two different Section ID's also, grrrrr haha.

Rapid99
Mar 23, 2018, 09:21 AM
Red is ok (as almost any other ID) since you can find all the ''Increases the power of F, B or Z'' canes and rods, except Sorcerer's Right Arm.
Also all the Amplifier Combinations parts can be found on all IDs, plus the exclusive God/Battle red ID drop.

Ps.
Add slot are quite sparse, don't use them on transit armor.

Rapid99

SlyFoxUK
Mar 24, 2018, 07:13 AM
Well i had quite a lucky day yesterday, i ended up finding a TP/Restorate and a TP/Generate and a General/TP hahaha

I also found out that for my Rare Mag i only need Redria, so it's like it was meant to be :D

But i do also know that when i do find Add Slots i need to save them for Rare Armor at least don't worry.

ox

SlyFoxUK
Mar 25, 2018, 12:42 PM
Quick update and additional Question :

Force is quite fun, tho i'm trying to work out which spells to use where etc and the Mag is going to take ages to level but hey ho!

One thing i wondered, is the General/Battle attachment thing on my Ranger worth anything to my Force? Will it speed up the pause after casting/casting speed or something? Or would it just improve Melee attack speed?

Thanks

Fox

Rapid99
Mar 25, 2018, 01:44 PM
Enemy Technique Weaknesses EP1 (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=542) and EP2 (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=543).
The Battle units only speed up the slapping, not the casting.

Rapid99

SlyFoxUK
Mar 26, 2018, 05:56 AM
So on my Force i just focus on TP Regen and MST Boost attachments or Resist ones for Bosses if need them.

It is crazy how quickly i can clear an entire room in the Caves (that's where i got to so far as i've been learning and trying to level).

I've mainly been using the circle Fire move (sorry i'm bad at remembering names for stuff) as it murders most things, i know one thing, it's nice to be able to properly damage those dumb monsters that jump out the ground in Caves, as Ranger i couldn't hurt them unless they split, well unless i spam my Explosive Traps, but i can do a tonne of damage to them before they split ha ha.

As for drops, i've noticed that Redria seems poor for the Blue ??? weapons, in Cave normal on my Ranger (Greenill) i normally find a fair few of them to sell etc, but on my Force i've found one, in countless farm runs of Forest and Caves, but on the flip side i have found about 4 Digrinders and 5 Monogrinders, and on my Ranger i didn't start finding them until Hard-Very Hard lol but again the flip to that, i don't think they make a difference to Force weapons do they? As it's only a Wand that i found that seems to boost my Force stats? Maybe i'm wrong here?

Fox

Rapid99
Mar 26, 2018, 09:55 AM
So on my Force i just focus on TP Regen and MST Boost attachments or Resist ones for Bosses if need them.

More or less yes, maybe some HP unit(s) if you struggle with a boss(1 hit critical kill), the cure units are more essential on ULT.

As for drops, i've noticed that Redria seems poor for the Blue ??? weapons, in Cave normal on my Ranger (Greenill) i normally find a fair few of them to sell etc, but on my Force i've found one, in countless farm runs of Forest and Caves, but on the flip side i have found about 4 Digrinders and 5 Monogrinders, and on my Ranger i didn't start finding them until Hard-Very Hard lol but again the flip to that, i don't think they make a difference to Force weapons do they? As it's only a Wand that i found that seems to boost my Force stats? Maybe i'm wrong here?

The drops are random, sometimes you are lucky sometimes you are not, grinders do nothing on force weapons, except if you want to poke monsters with your rod/cane.

Rapid99

trypticon
Mar 26, 2018, 10:37 AM
Green drops lots of red boxes. Almost all of them are going to be Justy 23ST. Green does find add slots in Normal fairly regularly.

I would personally never go with a FORCE since TP materials are so hard to come by on Gamecube. You can find them, in one quest. online, if you do the quest right. Todays' Rate was a quest that ran way too long, with lots of back and forth movement in order to change character size, and the traps at the last door were BS, to put it mildly.

Redria does find some good stuff, I agree. There are a few good drops on Greenill, but the good the really good ones have some astronomical drop rates.

Tymek
Mar 26, 2018, 01:07 PM
Have you tried connecting to a server with Dolphin?

SlyFoxUK
Mar 26, 2018, 03:54 PM
Have you tried connecting to a server with Dolphin?

On it's own it doesn't work, just says error with a Port of some kind, i think it might be possible with some sort of modding but i really have not tried.

Thanks for the responses guys they have been very helpful.

I did a few hours farming Meseta and Materials this afternoon on my Green Ranger, found some interesting Weapons that i'll try to screenshot and share tomorrow at some point, i found this Katana thing (Yellow) and also a King Laser (which is also Yellow).

Also found a nice amount of Materials aka Def/EVP/Mind which will be spammed on my Force (All Luck and Power goes to my RNG as i read that Forces don't benefit from Crit and Luck doesn't improve items dropping apparently) and i also got another TP/Generate which i was quite happy with.

The most frustrating thing about Green i've found is that on Hard, i came across a load of Rare mobs, but in the few hours i've spent in Very Hard Forest/Caves and now i got to Mines after killing the Worm thing today, i've not found one. NOT ONE! lol.

And i found a Justy Rifle today, which was slightly better than the Rare one i had equipped already in my initial post.

One last thing before i head off tho, these items that are Traded via a quest/shop? Are they only Online? What i mean is, is this guy who takes Yellow items for other stuff an actual Vendor who only appears Online? Or is it an "Online" quest? Because i have PSO 1&2 Plus which i read i can apparently play the Online quests on already?

Fox

SlyFoxUK
Mar 26, 2018, 05:38 PM
Update about Online Play :

I had a look through the Dolphin menu's etc and found something called Netplay, i'm assuming this has something to do with playing Games on it Online with others, but i think it's very specific with the details that are needed aka has to be same Dolphin version, same PSO version etc etc.

Rapid99
Mar 27, 2018, 08:40 AM
I did a few hours farming Meseta and Materials this afternoon on my Green Ranger, found some interesting Weapons that i'll try to screenshot and share tomorrow at some point, i found this Katana thing (Yellow) and also a King Laser (which is also Yellow).

Probale Agito 2001 model.

The most frustrating thing about Green i've found is that on Hard, i came across a load of Rare mobs, but in the few hours i've spent in Very Hard Forest/Caves and now i got to Mines after killing the Worm thing today, i've not found one. NOT ONE! lol.

Appearance rates for RARE monsters is 1/512.

One last thing before i head off tho, these items that are Traded via a quest/shop? Are they only Online? What i mean is, is this guy who takes Yellow items for other stuff an actual Vendor who only appears Online? Or is it an "Online" quest? Because i have PSO 1&2 Plus which i read i can apparently play the Online quests on already?

Online only, one is Gallon's Shop (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=307) where you trade Photon drops for items or add elements to S-Rank weapons (obtainable only by finishing Challenge Mode EP1 and/or EP2) and the other is Gallon's Shop (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=772) where you can play the rulette mini-game (trading in Lucky Coins from the Phantasmal World quests) and get some junk rare weapons with hit.

Offline you can get enemy parts converted to weapons in Unsealed Door quest (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=327)
and Soul of a Blacksmith (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=633). You can also get an Orotiagito from the Seek my Master quest by showing an Agito 1975 to the Takker(also all % will be lost if your Agito had some).

Rapid99

SlyFoxUK
Mar 27, 2018, 09:51 AM
Ahhh so i can convert the Enemy parts but not Trade my Pdrops for Add Slots etc, got it :(

I got kind of bored with Eps1 and i've never really done Eps2, just killed the Gryphon on Very Hard, he was fairly easy when compared to the Nightmare that was the Gol Dragon, i very nearly didn't finish him as i had one Trimate left.. but my god it was intense lmao he split into 3 and just raped my ass for like 5mins.

And yeh think it was the Agito, i just came off and forgot to screenshot what i found last night, will do it later on.

Fox

SlyFoxUK
Mar 27, 2018, 11:19 AM
Update -

And i am officially done with PSO Episode 2, buggy monsters and bad loot drops, i mean it's giving me a tonne of Monomates from Very Hard monsters... like seriously WTF!!!!????!!!!!! And enemy's that one shot me at level 63 in Seabed area, erm F off lmao!

I have more fun in Episode 1, the areas are better, the monsters are better... pffft i think i probably have tried PSO Ep2 before and found this out before..

Back to Episode 1 as Episode 2 can suck a fat one :D

Fox

SlyFoxUK
Mar 27, 2018, 11:28 AM
Update to the Update :

Well s**t lmao i checked the level guides for each area and found this, i am level 63 Ranger -

Seabed Normal Hard Very Hard Ultimate
Hunters 26 40 70 125
Rangers 30 50 90 140
Forces 30 45 80 120

So erm LOL! i am WAY under leveled for the place apparently!

Fox

Rapid99
Mar 27, 2018, 01:10 PM
Ep2 ain't no ''Zuckerschlecken'' you usually need to beat Hard mode including the side quests and then do the Normal on Ep2 and so on(plus some grinding and finding better weapons/techs/gear later on for ULT).

Rapid99

SlyFoxUK
Mar 27, 2018, 05:31 PM
Ep2 ain't no ''Zuckerschlecken'' you usually need to beat Hard mode including the side quests and then do the Normal on Ep2 and so on(plus some grinding and finding better weapons/techs/gear later on for ULT).

Rapid99

Well i got a fair way into the Upper Seabed, but came into a room where i got raped by two of those Sinow things that both jump attacked me at the same time and wiped me out as i entered the room hahaha.

So are you saying you think i should go do all the Hard Mode quests? Or just do them on Very Hard? At least now i know i should be closer to 90 for Seabed on VH as i did notice even the smaller enemies were hurting me quite a lot.

Oh and it was the Agito, i also found a Rare Launcher (was called something Light i think and its special freezes quite often), which i first thought was a shotgun and got excited but its an actual Photon Launcher and fires one bullet.

At least i've gathered a fair amount of Materials for my Force :P

Fox

Crazyleo
Mar 28, 2018, 12:38 AM
The weapon that you mentioned is called Guilty Light.

Rapid99
Mar 28, 2018, 03:15 AM
So are you saying you think i should go do all the Hard Mode quests? Or just do them on Very Hard? At least now i know i should be closer to 90 for Seabed on VH as i did notice even the smaller enemies were hurting me quite a lot.

If you are already on VH then do those, i would suggest that you push to ULT EP1 at least Forest and farm for a Frozen shooter it will make your life easier in EP2. Also check the Shop regularly and buy some Charge Mechguns (with HIT!) and learn to glitch them (if you don't know how, look at some other post of mine) also finish all the VH side quest so you can have access to Fake in Yellow for easy money farming. And last but not least don't depend on you stats, the best defense is manual evasion and learn the map layouts so you won't get killed with a critical 1 hit jump kill.

Rapid99

SlyFoxUK
Mar 28, 2018, 06:02 AM
Yeh the Guilty Light dropped from the Mines boss i think and it does penetrate enemies but i really hate Guns that give you a long pause after firing as things move so fast even on VH that the extra second or two lockdown from firing makes you vulnerable to attack, and i like to be able to fire and move, fire and move.

And i have gotten quite good at manual evasion, letting an enemy get close enough to trigger them using a Melee attack and then turning and running so they try to attack and miss and i get more distance away from them :P

I'm going to start running through the VH quests today and see how i do,

And you say goto Ultimate like the Ruins and Dark Falz on VH will be an easy task hehe.

Fox

Rapid99
Mar 28, 2018, 06:31 AM
And you say goto Ultimate like the Ruins and Dark Falz on VH will be an easy task hehe.

Sadly there are no good Ra drops on Greenill the only thing you can do is to find a Crush Bullet (http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=44&sortby=class) on your Redria or buy some Charge Mechs/Shoot/Rifle (i think you can get some low Hit weapons on VH) and farm a lot of meseta. After that you are more or less ready for Ruins (except it's a really long boring run).

Rapid99

SlyFoxUK
Mar 28, 2018, 07:11 AM
Yeh the Dimenians are damn fast 2 hahahaha

I'm more worried about Dark Falz kicking my butt several times before i beat it and go onto Ultimate :P

And i tend to use only Rifles/Shotguns if i have a good one (even tho yes they have a long pause after firing also) and i don't like Mechguns, tried to use them before but my fav Ranger weapon is the Rifle because of the range it gives me.

Fox

SlyFoxUK
Mar 28, 2018, 09:49 AM
Ok i am right at Dark Falz's door hahaha

Trying to work out which attachments to use, luckily found a Dragon/HP so that is on and i have a Resist/Light+15 and Resist/Dark+15 but i'm really not sure about the resists, i hate the freeze AoE as it always seems to hit me, just wondering if i'm better off with Resist/Ice+15 to try and counter that a little? Or if the last phase really needs the Dark/Light Resist haha.

I also got 3 of the 6 Scape Dolls that i have out of my Bank, just incase i really f up bad.

If i'd of found a damn Add Slot i'd have an extra choice here but f RNG lol :D

My Current Resists are as follows at level 67 Ranger :

Fire = 30
Ice = 28
Thunder = 28
Dark = 33
Light = 30

And HP is at 462.

That's with the attachments i stated above btw.

Fox

SlyFoxUK
Mar 28, 2018, 10:21 AM
Well... i grew a pair, went running on in there fearing the worst, i have to say, i kicked his ass so hard lol

I came out with a Tempest Laser and a Blizzard Arms as well

Onto Ultimate people!!

Fox

SlyFoxUK
Mar 28, 2018, 11:33 AM
Update -

Cleared Forest Ultimate YAY!

Onto Caves Ultimate lol.

Fox

Crazyleo
Mar 28, 2018, 06:39 PM
Update -

Cleared Forest Ultimate YAY!

Onto Caves Ultimate lol.

Fox

Watch out for the lillies.

SlyFoxUK
Mar 29, 2018, 03:01 AM
OH i got killed by them once hahah was not expecting the One Shot kill from them :D

FOx

SlyFoxUK
Mar 29, 2018, 07:34 AM
Update -

OOh wow, just found a different version of the WALS-MK2 from a random box in Caves 1, it has +15% Hit Rating????

Should i be using this on Ultimate over my Justy?

I did find a God/Arm which i have equipped now to increase my Hit Rating as well, and i do like to Snipe Heavy-Heavy-Heavy (And maybe ya think i'm a newb for that but :P to you sir/madam), i only like using Soft attack when things are close and i need to stagger them to finish them if that make sense lol.

I did try using the Jutsy special attack but its accuracy is so damn lame its not worth using and i spend more time resetting the room by running out than actually doing DPS so i gave up on it, just thinking with the added Hit Rating, maybe the Confusion on the WALS will hit more? Gonna test it anyway hahaha.

Oh and Rapid, my expert Guide thus far, i have only managed to find a Charge Raygun and Charge Laser so far and they were random drops.

Fox

P.S. OH and i forgot to say in previous posts that if any of you are interested i have a Youtube channel @ Sly Fox UK and i hope to try and do some Streaming and hopefully get to show off PSO Ultimate and get some direct help if anyone is interested it maybe worth locating my Channel and either sub so you get a notification when i start Streaming or just keep an eye on here when i post my Stream times, will be nothing until next Friday though aka the 6th (ish) as i can't Stream until i have Unlimited 4G on my phone :P.

Crazyleo
Mar 29, 2018, 07:44 AM
I play a ranger as well (174 Ramarl) and I mainly do H+H+H combo with my Spread Needle or Y9000. Only take out my Frozen Shooter to freeze pesky enemies then switch to the Y9000 to finish them off.

SlyFoxUK
Mar 29, 2018, 08:10 AM
Do you have to manually go into your Equip to swap weapons? Because i read sometimes as though some people Macro it somehow so they can switch weapons?

Oh and i started using the WALS, and i have to say watching the Enemies in the Caves tear lumps out of each other is so god damn satisfying hahahaha i've literally just been sat at the door, confusing all the enemies in the room and just stood there, laughing like some kind of evil genius in Real Life hahah getting some funny looks off my Cat roflmao!!!

Fox

Rapid99
Mar 29, 2018, 09:22 AM
Oh and Rapid, my expert Guide thus far, i have only managed to find a Charge Raygun and Charge Laser so far and they were random drops.

I mean the Charge Mechs from the Shop! On ULT you can get them with 50hit sometimes(if lucky) also with 50% on some random attribute.

To be honest i don't use rifles that often, i sure did back then when i started with my RA/marl/caseal, it is a safe way to play if you are underleveled, but the progress is so slow plus the specials hit so random it is almost useless. Pretty much my standard gear on a RA is 50hit Charge Mechs, Baranz Launcher (50hit Charge Shoot can do the job too) and a Frozen Shooter/Yasminkov 3000R(mostly for online co-op)...for solo or hunting(depending on the quest and class) i add a S-rank Zalure Gun, S-rank Zalure/Demon's Needle, Spreed Needle, Snow Queen and 50hit Charge Rifle.

Do you have to manually go into your Equip to swap weapons? Because i read sometimes as though some people Macro it somehow so they can switch weapons?

Yes you do, set them manually so you can easily access the ones you need.
In my case, Mechs/Shoot/Rifle ect.

Oh and i started using the WALS, and i have to say watching the Enemies in the Caves tear lumps out of each other is so god damn satisfying hahahaha i've literally just been sat at the door, confusing all the enemies in the room and just stood there, laughing like some kind of evil genius in Real Life hahah getting some funny looks off my Cat roflmao!!!

Try to hunt down Bringer's Right Arm, it is way better.

PS.
Red Mechguns (http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=228&sortby=name) ain't a bad choice either for offline, but not as effective as Charge Mechs with hit.

Rapid99

SlyFoxUK
Mar 29, 2018, 04:54 PM
I think i've maybe got used to just using one weapon type, prob why the pause after firing a Mechgun etc feels so long to me, but i will keep my eye out for a Charge Mechgun, one thing i've run into is that my Bank Meseta is now full at 999,999 :(

Charge weapons use Gil to fire a "Powerful" attack right? Is it a certain amount of Meseta each time?

And sorry to sound probably really dumb but what do you mean Set weapons so you can access them easily? Do you mean as in how they appear in your Inventory? Like not sorting your items etc so they stay at the top of your Inventory list?

Fox

Crazyleo
Mar 29, 2018, 06:28 PM
Yes. It's generally 200 mesata per hit for charge special.

SlyFoxUK
Mar 30, 2018, 01:00 AM
Yes. It's generally 200 mesata per hit for charge special.

What sort of damage does this do then? is it very noticeable?

Fox

Rapid99
Mar 30, 2018, 03:49 AM
And sorry to sound probably really dumb but what do you mean Set weapons so you can access them easily? Do you mean as in how they appear in your Inventory? Like not sorting your items etc so they stay at the top of your Inventory list?

You have the option to sort your inventory automatically or do it manually, sort them manually so you can put them in order of use for an easy access when you need a specific weapon.

What sort of damage does this do then? is it very noticeable?

List of Specials (http://www.shinforce.com/dreamcast/strategy/PSO-WeaponAttributes.htm) and what they do.

Rapid99

SlyFoxUK
Mar 30, 2018, 07:01 AM
Thanks Rapid, i kinda feel like you two should get the Forum Tag "Helper Mags" because considering the 60hrs plus on my Ranger i still know nothing really haha and you two have been a huge help.

I've made a list of these weapons and i'm going to have a look where they all come from and make note of it.

Edit- After getting midway through my research all the S Rank stuff is Online only, and i can't get Online :(

Edit 2 - I can see what some people have told me about why they don't play the GC version, some of these weapons, Spread Needle for example, needs you to kill a LOT of enemies for it to drop, Spread Needle says to kill Claws in Vhard Ruins over 100k times, slightly disheartened i must say lol..

Fox

Rapid99
Mar 30, 2018, 07:57 AM
Edit- After getting midway through my research all the S Rank stuff is Online only, and i can't get Online :(

Online only and you need at least one skilled player to finish the Challenge mode (2 players minimum) to get the S-rank weapon. You can only solo Offline Challenge mode if you play on 2 controllers (can be challenging and fun). Look at the Dolphin emulator forums (https://dolphin-emu.org/) there is probable a guide there how get online.

Edit 2 - I can see what some people have told me about why they don't play the GC version, some of these weapons, Spread Needle for example, needs you to kill a LOT of enemies for it to drop, Spread Needle says to kill Claws in Vhard Ruins over 100k times, slightly disheartened i must say lol..

Your information is a bit off, those drop charts are for the Dreamcast version with ludicrous drop rates, for Lamecebe you need to look the first charts table!

Spread Needle (http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=83&sortby=name), it is another story getting a needle with hit.

In your case Greennill:Ultimate:Ruins - Merlan - 1/901

Rapid99

SlyFoxUK
Mar 30, 2018, 09:20 AM
Ah ok so won't be as bad as the charts i saw made it out to be, i went with your advice on using Charge weaponry tho (yes i know ya said Shooter or Mechgun :P) i took the Charge Laser out for a spin, and my god does it hit hard lol well not AMAZING one shot kill hard hahaha but still better than my Hard attack and i know i'm 74 now but its sped up my clear of Forest Ult for sure, things just die much much quicker.

I've attached a screen so you can see my current Equip for that as i tried to use as much HR as possible until i'm lucky with the shop.

Another good question for you Rapid, the Shop resets it's goods every time you leave and go back to Pioneer 2 right? Meaning i could (if i wanted to spam buy Teles) keep resetting the shop to find what i want?

Fox

Rapid99
Mar 30, 2018, 10:25 AM
Another good question for you Rapid, the Shop resets it's goods every time you leave and go back to Pioneer 2 right? Meaning i could (if i wanted to spam buy Teles) keep resetting the shop to find what i want?

Yes the Shop changes the items they sell, so every time you pipe back to the Ship (to Bank items or shop for mates ect.) check the weapon shop.

Also push your Redria up and try to find a God/Battle (http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=130&sortby=name) unit, it will make your life way easier with the 30% attack speed boost.

Rapid99

SlyFoxUK
Mar 31, 2018, 09:39 AM
Yes the Shop changes the items they sell, so every time you pipe back to the Ship (to Bank items or shop for mates ect.) check the weapon shop.

Also push your Redria up and try to find a God/Battle (http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=130&sortby=name) unit, it will make your life way easier with the 30% attack speed boost.

Rapid99

Yeh i've sort of put my Force on the back bench over the last few days trying to do stuff on my Ranger, i'll try and push it through the Difficulty lvls tonight.

Fox

Rapid99
Apr 1, 2018, 03:08 AM
Do that, God/Battle is almost a must have unit and if you are lucky you'll sooner or later get some high hit Charge Mechs and Shoot from the shop and if you can master snap-trap(than you really don't need a Frozen Shooter at least for Offline) and have some basic knowledge of maps/spawns than you are at Lvl 110 already overpowered for Offline play.

If you want some good gear you can hunt down S-Parts ver2.01 on your Fo if you have a FO with lvl 40+ and some 20+ techs you can blaze through Mine in a blaze 15+ minutes...at worst 100+ runs on Normal.
And D-Parts ver2.10 around 24+ runs on VH Ruins Doc's Secret Plan quest.

Rapid99

SlyFoxUK
Apr 1, 2018, 04:41 AM
Well i've got myself to the Ruins, but i have to admit, right now, i don't like Force very much.... I'm not really finding it that enjoyable as i spend most of my gameplay going back to the shops to buy more Difluids because my Mag is demanding only Monofluids and the Mind increase is so small, it's going to take a year to level it up to its next Evo.

Plus Traps are such a pain in my butt now, i miss being able to see them and just get rid of the stupid things lol and i know i can buy Trap Visions, just feel like this Force is sucking all my Meseta.

Edit - Got to the Ruins Boss Tele at level 21, not sure if i should be trying it right now lmao

Edit 2 - Dark Falz is dead for Normal Mode! Though he tried to cheat by casting his Fire attack directly after Freezing me with his Ice attack and killing me the little skank (Scape Doll FTW). Never seen him cast two of his Ele Attacks in a row like that, but i'm kinda used to this GC version being kinda weird with the bosses attack patterns, maybe something to do with the Plus Update/Patch to make bosses more difficult? Who knows but they cheat like f**k lol.

Fox

Rapid99
Apr 1, 2018, 10:14 AM
Well i've got myself to the Ruins, but i have to admit, right now, i don't like Force very much.... I'm not really finding it that enjoyable as i spend most of my gameplay going back to the shops to buy more Difluids because my Mag is demanding only Monofluids and the Mind increase is so small, it's going to take a year to level it up to its next Evo.

I know how you feel i made all the Mags that are available in the game plus all the mag evolution stages for each class and yes can be quite a pain in the @ss.

Plus Traps are such a pain in my butt now, i miss being able to see them and just get rid of the stupid things lol and i know i can buy Trap Visions, just feel like this Force is sucking all my Meseta.

If you mean those traps in the corridors, just bring up the item menu and run through.

Edit 2 - Dark Falz is dead for Normal Mode! Though he tried to cheat by casting his Fire attack directly after Freezing me with his Ice attack and killing me the little skank (Scape Doll FTW). Never seen him cast two of his Ele Attacks in a row like that, but i'm kinda used to this GC version being kinda weird with the bosses attack patterns, maybe something to do with the Plus Update/Patch to make bosses more difficult? Who knows but they cheat like f**k lol.

Can't really comment on that, it has been way to long (playing vanilla) and if i make a new character i usually give them pre-made mags/weapons & co so i can just blaze through and beat EP1 ULT around lvl 50+.

Rapid99

SlyFoxUK
Apr 1, 2018, 11:51 AM
Well i just did my Force from 20-30, and come off for a break got to the Mines Hard now, found a Red Barrier though.

Too tired to do anymore today i think ha ha

Fox

SlyFoxUK
Apr 4, 2018, 01:02 PM
Haha i got really excited cus i found a D-Parts ver1.01 then i checked here and it was the S-Parts you were talking about lol :D

Level 41 Force now.

Fox

Rapid99
Apr 4, 2018, 01:57 PM
Haha i got really excited cus i found a D-Parts ver1.01 then i checked here and it was the S-Parts you were talking about lol :D

Level 41 Force now.

Fox

It's a start...do some Mines, Ruins and Control Center runs (Hard mode and check the Drop rates for Redria) and try to collect some Yellow, Red barrier ect. and amplifiers for some nice Tech Boost shields combinations.

Rapid99

SlyFoxUK
Apr 5, 2018, 03:59 AM
Well i've run into a slight issue with my Mag, it evolved into an off track Mag :(

So i had to quit the game and figure out the problem, maybe Mind higher than Dex or the other way around lmao, i did run into this on my Ranger also though but it turned back into the one i wanted it to be right before the LvL100 Evo so i still got Diwari, but i think as long as certain conditions are met, it will still turn to Sato at 100 when held by a Redria. Will have to see, but i am halfway there to having Sato, just wondering if i'm better off growing a Mind Mag.

Fox

Rapid99
Apr 5, 2018, 05:14 AM
It can sometimes deviate at some stages but if you follow the initial formula DEF + DEX = POW + MIND, you will still get a SATO.

Rapid99