PDA

View Full Version : Worthless rares

Wolf_Warhead
May 1, 2003, 12:59 PM
rares are good; but doubbles are useless (if your off-line) if you sell them you get a whole 10 meseta! WHY!?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wolf_Warhead on 2003-05-01 10:59 ]</font>

Buuyon
May 1, 2003, 01:01 PM
You get 10 cuz i think sega would think dupers would sell rares and get mad admonts of money so if they make it 10 whats the point in selling them

Davion
May 1, 2003, 01:05 PM
On 2003-05-01 11:01, Buuyon wrote:
You get 10 cuz i think sega would think dupers would sell rares and get mad admonts of money so if they make it 10 whats the point in selling them

Well, they can always dupe money, so I don't think that's a reason.

Logical2u
May 1, 2003, 01:53 PM
Offline things you can do with rares:
1. Give em to a new character you created.
2. Uhh... nothing else offline.
1. Tradem!
2. Leaveem behind for some newb to pick up later (like me!)

Nai_Calus
May 1, 2003, 02:04 PM
If I find one more bleeding Blade Dance/Bloody Art/Cross Scar, I will go insane. I hate daggers and I hate using them. Guess what my section ID is best at finding? >_>;;; (If I'd known then what I know now, my character would have a weird messed up name to get a decent sec. ID. >_>; Die, ORAN.)
I'd rather find yet another DB's Saber than another worthless dagger-type. At least those I can farm out to my other characters.
But yeah, I just leave stuff I find that I don't want/already have six of lying on the ground. I know what it is, I don't need it teched and I don't want it, either, so it gets dropped and left there, unless it's something I don't already have or something I'll actually keep/farm out to other chars.

Dhylec
May 1, 2003, 02:11 PM
i have a dozen of common 'rare' like varista, slicer & diska, but i'm saving 'em for my 4 others chars that i have yet to play..
my bank is always in 190's lately http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

SubstanceD
May 1, 2003, 04:27 PM
On 2003-05-01 12:04, Ian-KunX wrote:
If I find one more bleeding Blade Dance/Bloody Art/Cross Scar, I will go insane. I hate daggers and I hate using them. Guess what my section ID is best at finding? >_>;;; (If I'd known then what I know now, my character would have a weird messed up name to get a decent sec. ID. >_>; Die, ORAN.)
I'd rather find yet another DB's Saber than another worthless dagger-type. At least those I can farm out to my other characters.
But yeah, I just leave stuff I find that I don't want/already have six of lying on the ground. I know what it is, I don't need it teched and I don't want it, either, so it gets dropped and left there, unless it's something I don't already have or something I'll actually keep/farm out to other chars.

Really.

I personally would love to get my hands on a Cross Scar for my Hucaseal but since she is Skyly ID I am going to have to wait untill my Fomar finds one and give it to her. As for the RARE items that I find that I concider worthless, about a month ago my Hucaseal had to sell off aproxiamatly 10 DB Sabres because they were taking to much room in my item box. I have also come across many more DB sabres over the last month, it's gotten to the point where when I find a red box I imediatly grab my sheet with the Skyly item drop list to check to see if it is a DB Sabre and if it is I don't pick it up. I hear alot of Skyly people complain about Dragon Slayers but I would personally trade every single DB Sabre for a Dragon Slayer.

I am also begining to find a alot more Flowen Swords but I am not sick of them yet, yet....

I think the main reason why RARE items can only be sold for 10 meseta is because sonic Team wants to encourage more people to trade instead of selling thier surplus RARE's for uber amounts of cash.

Crusajia
May 2, 2003, 08:32 AM
On 2003-05-01 12:04, Ian-KunX wrote:

Hey I've got plenty of DB sabers and i'd love to get my hands on a bloody art and a scross scar!! U wanna trade? send me a personal message and we'll do business. ;-p

-Crusa

Goza
May 2, 2003, 08:35 AM
I tried for so long to get a Stag Cutlery with my Greennill, and eventually just made a Pinkal. Now I have about 10 of them, since I sold about 15 or so that had no percents. Anything an El Rappy can drop becomes a crap rare, regardless of the number of stars it has.

I also noticed Greennill found lots of blade dance, bloody art, cross scar. If you want daggers, but you don't want Oran, you could probably go with that. I guess you can't find Twin Chakram, but I've heard you'll jump off a bridge before you find one from a Tollaw anyway.

ShadowChao
May 2, 2003, 01:20 PM
Well, Purplenum finds Red Handguns from El Rappys, which are welcome in my book. I just wish I could get a bloody Red Saber! Stupid Either/Or Red Weapons...
Anyway, I'd kill for any of the rare swords. I've hardly even seen Caliburs, and only one has been tekked to a 9-star Hell Calibur. Damned Purplenum and it's crazy Mechs. ... But I loves my mechs! Stupid confusion.