PDA

View Full Version : Who is this Lynx? And How does he get so lucky???

BBMFttM
Mar 9, 2001, 07:45 PM
In all the screen shots it's got this dude Lynx with almost every single cool weapon known to this date. Does sega watch him and give him these weapons all day? And how does he have SOO much cool stuff at only lvl 86? Does he ever level up?

Glider
Mar 9, 2001, 07:51 PM
Don't worry about rare weapons that much. As long as you have fun playing the game, that is all that should matter. He does have cool weapons thougth....

PhantomAlpha
Mar 9, 2001, 07:53 PM
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR j/k

BlitzGott
Mar 9, 2001, 07:59 PM
He's got phenomenal luck, I'll give him that...

ScaraB
Mar 9, 2001, 08:30 PM
I'm sure there's more to the story than meets the eye.

I know a lot of people that are high level, have played hundreds of hours, and find absolutely nothing special. My situation too. Constantly playing VHard, constantly coming back with DB's Saber and Varistas, with the odd Flowen's Sword or Visk or Crush Bullet thrown it.

Personally I'm sick of it. The actual gameplay is stale as month old bread and the hope of finding something special is the only thing keeping me going. Dear god bring on UT and Daytona and end this misery!

Android12
Mar 9, 2001, 09:17 PM
From what I have seen, he is somewhat the official RARE weapon pictures guy. Most of those weapons he probably doesnt even have, he just finds the people who do have them, tell them what he does, and they let him borrow the weapon so he can take pics of it.

This is all based on just what I have seen.

Arcadean
Mar 9, 2001, 09:56 PM
would you let him borrow those items? I didn't think so...

Spy
Mar 9, 2001, 10:56 PM
I think that this just goes to prove my point that people out there do know how to get the rare weapons, and they just aren't sharring the info with the rest of us. There's definitely something going on when somebody has more rare items than you've ever seen in hundreds of hours playing on-line.

segagameplay
Mar 9, 2001, 11:16 PM
Employees of Sega do not flame on a public message board.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Ambrai on 2001-03-09 21:44 ]</font>

Cheech
Mar 9, 2001, 11:17 PM
I am not getting a lot of very rare weapons, just a few but they're pretty good. The rarest stuff I got was a Spread Needle +2, Mag cell 502, 213, Heart of Pian, and Twin brand. Those are the rarest items I have FOUND. What would this "secret" be that everyone is hiding? I personally think it's playing offline vhard because you don't have to share the weapons with other people. Every once again I play online V-hard in a private team, and thats how I get most of my very rare weapons.

I also am starting to think that Sega "unlocks" these weapons as the game gets older and older for replay value.

Segagameplay- You don't know that he steals. Don't jump ahead, it could get you in trouble. And I highly doubt that you work for sega because of your grammer and speech.

[addsig]"http://www.voicenet.com/~stonefac/cheechpsosig.JPG">

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Cheech on 2001-03-09 20:22 ]</font>

Zipp0
Mar 9, 2001, 11:29 PM
He doesnt work for SEGA.. heh

Hes a 12 year-old looking for attention

jett862
Mar 9, 2001, 11:42 PM
I was just playing with lynx today. Im not going to tell you where because I dont want you flooding him. He doesnt cheat but he showed me quite a few items ice never seen and arent listed. Just to let you know hes under level 60.

Arcadean
Mar 10, 2001, 12:12 AM
all his pics show from 80-90...wtf?

jett862
Mar 10, 2001, 12:22 AM
can we leave lynx alone? youre going to annoy him if I ive you his location.

jett862
Mar 10, 2001, 12:23 AM
can we leave lynx alone? youre going to annoy him if I ive you his location.

Ambrai
Mar 10, 2001, 12:45 AM
Sorry guys but this is boarderline harrassment. If you have questions of Lynx PM him yourself please.