PDA

View Full Version : OK, now that we know everything regarding 15★ weapons, what will you be getting?

the_importer_
Dec 8, 2018, 06:49 PM
http://www.bumped.org/psublog/how-to-acquire-your-first-15-star-weapon/

I'm still struggling between upgrading my Austere-OT Rod to an Austere-NT Rod or my Atra Rod to an Atra EX Rod.

Anduril
Dec 8, 2018, 07:02 PM
I am currently 2 1 Slave-NTs shy of being able to get an Austere-NT (come on Vardha, have some mercy!), so technically I will first be getting an Atra EX Double Saber, but only because that is my only Lumiere, and then I will be switching it to another weapon type; assuming we are getting our second Time Stone with this update as well, I'm torn between upgrading my current Atra Rod (which I will first be adding the Talis S4 to) or the TMGs that I plan to make with that second stone. If I do get those that last 2 Slave-NTs that I need, then I will likely be getting an Austere-NT Sword, Katana (though I might just stick with the Zara ones I just made for these two), or Double Saber (to replace the lost Lumiere).

EDIT: Woo! One more Slave-NT to go!

final_attack
Dec 8, 2018, 07:03 PM
AtraEx Tmg for sure (life steal for Gu) ..... gonna have to wait for how gimmicky + damage bonus that Lightstream, before I decide to get Lightstream / re-affix Atra.

Note :
Gonna change AtraTmg -> AtraBow -> AtraExBow -> AtraExTmg (I only have Jutis Bow)

Cyber Meteor
Dec 8, 2018, 07:06 PM
Gonna be Atra EX gunslash and Lightstream bow for me, also thanks to the 2 more chronos stones (1 mid-december, another february) and me having enough mats to get 3 lumieres (not counting the Lum GS i already have) i'll go Atra Ex Wired Lance and Rod later on

No luck for Austere NT so far, missing Ares NT :(

Terrence
Dec 8, 2018, 07:25 PM
It will be the Atra Rod EX for me (I didn't farm any of the materials for Austere-NT or Lightstream). I'm still missing some stuff for the Lumiere though. And it will be the time to finally use my sleeping Mark Receptor to celebrate this first 15☆ weapon.

TehCubey
Dec 8, 2018, 07:48 PM
I thought all of that is something we knew for a while already?

Anyway Atra is love and life.

Zephyrion
Dec 8, 2018, 07:59 PM
Atra EX Bow, TMG and rod
Austere NT for wand (already have all the ingredients to +35 as far as wand goes so might as well), daggers (Neme shield on FI is always nice) and DBs

RIP cubes,

Raujinn
Dec 8, 2018, 08:24 PM
We still don't know the details of the first Austere pot so we don't exactly "know everything" just yet.

That said, Lightrace Partizan and Austere Sword cause the game hasn't given me a +35 Jutus since they came out (even through the carnival :/)

the_importer_
Dec 8, 2018, 08:31 PM
We still don't know the details of the first Austere pot so we don't exactly "know everything" just yet.

That said, Lightrace Partizan and Austere Sword cause the game hasn't given me a +35 Jutus since they came out (even through the carnival :/)

Potential 1:
Increases Power based on Photon Blast Gauge.
Gain Bonus Effects based on the summoned Photon Beast

Potential 2:
+9% Power
Generates a barrier that reduces damage at regular intervals.

Potential 3:
+9% Power
Generates a barrier that prevents being launched at regular intervals

S-Class Ability Slots: S1 | S2 | S3

milranduil
Dec 8, 2018, 08:32 PM
Potential 1:
Increases Power based on Photon Blast Gauge.
Gain Bonus Effects based on the summoned Photon Beast

Potential 2:
+9% Power
Generates a barrier that reduces damage at regular intervals.

Potential 3:
+9% Power
Generates a barrier that prevents being launched at regular intervals

S-Class Ability Slots: S1 | S2 | S3

by that he means no specific %s on pot1.

Raujinn
Dec 8, 2018, 09:56 PM
Indeed, and it is at least named differently to the Ares NT potential so the numbers might also be different.

We also don't actually know the numbers on the other parts of the Austere potentials that aren't damage (how long do the barriers last? How frequently are they applied? What's the % on the damage resist?).

We also don't know what the additional damage bonus on Lightrace is!

SteveCZ
Dec 8, 2018, 10:02 PM
Atra and Lightstream/trace/whatever.

ArcaneTechs
Dec 8, 2018, 10:13 PM
http://www.bumped.org/psublog/how-to-acquire-your-first-15-star-weapon/

I'm still struggling between upgrading my Austere-OT Rod to an Austere-NT Rod or my Atra Rod to an Atra EX Rod.

You know Lightstream Rod is going to completely destroy Atra EX right?

Lostbob117
Dec 8, 2018, 10:33 PM
Indeed, and it is at least named differently to the Ares NT potential so the numbers might also be different.

We also don't actually know the numbers on the other parts of the Austere potentials that aren't damage (how long do the barriers last? How frequently are they applied? What's the % on the damage resist?).

To add, we don't know if the barriers will give us bonus effects while they are up too. Similar to how Nem/Slave-NT gave us PP Cost Reduction/PP Regen on Attack.

the_importer_
Dec 8, 2018, 10:47 PM

How about we assume that the Pots on those new weapons are at lease equal to the weapon material that they inherited them from to begin with?

echofaith
Dec 8, 2018, 11:01 PM
I got the mats for a single Austere and Atra, but I will probably skip the Austere and hope for another Jutus. I am real stingy with my meseta, and having to grind so many fodders for these, I might as well go for the better one. Though I am still hoping the Austere set effect or Pot numbers to make it worth it, cause its would be a pity that the one with the worst RNG is the weakest :/

Suirano
Dec 9, 2018, 12:47 AM
Making an Austere DB, Atra EX JB and DB, if I can get one more Ares NT, I can make an Austere sword. I will make Lighstream a DB as well and just element change my other DBs.

I am wondering that Amphirite stone drops in the EQ and if its drop rate is as horrible as the Chronos stone.

ArcaneTechs
Dec 9, 2018, 01:00 AM
Making an Austere DB, Atra EX JB and DB, if I can get one more Ares NT, I can make an Austere sword. I will make Lighstream a DB as well and just element change my other DBs.

I am wondering that Amphirite stone drops in the EQ and if its drop rate is as horrible as the Chronos stone.
well im sure you know right now its title only but safe to assume theyre just going to throw the 4 man version and give it the Chronos Stone treatment

Salavtore
Dec 9, 2018, 02:49 AM
How easy is it to make a "Lumiere" weapon?
I only ask because i guess its required for the "Atra ex" upgrade to have a lumiere...even though its "atra ex" not "lumiere ex"

I think ive only gotten 4 drops towards it, so i feel like i got a ways to go because only the golem graphol is tradeable and purchasable on the market boards.

SteveCZ
Dec 9, 2018, 02:55 AM
How easy is it to make a "Lumiere" weapon?
I only ask because i guess its required for the "Atra ex" upgrade to have a lumiere...even though its "atra ex" not "lumiere ex"

I think ive only gotten 4 drops towards it, so i feel like i got a ways to go because only the golem graphol is tradeable and purchasable on the market boards.

If I recall, they said they'll be providing some quests to primarily accommodate this so may wanna wait for that.

Masu
Dec 9, 2018, 03:22 AM
OK, now that we know everything regarding 15★ weapons, what will you be getting?

Takt!

More seriosuly, I have 5 (6 technically) Lumiere to chose from (rod, Takt!, DS, DB, TMG, rifle). Got the necessary gold mats to make an Atra EX from any type (thanks MH fields campaign) but so far I lean for Rod and Keep my current TMG.

I'm not that far to be able to get an Austere NT (need just a single Slave bow to drop and hardest part: ARES).

I can AIM for Lighstream as I have DB weaps at+35 grindcap from each CF (I praise my hoarding habits :D ). Will probably be a Bullet Bow or Katana.

ZerotakerZX
Dec 9, 2018, 04:30 AM
Who have so much time?

ArcaneTechs
Dec 9, 2018, 04:55 AM
Who have so much time?
if you've been farming the boost weeks over the past several months, you should (I say this loosely) have all the materials to get what you want on release but they're going to be doing boosts again and most likely the new years carnival LQ will offer those as droppable gear to get but uhh if you didnt farm you're kinda stuck waiting on Austere and Atra EX. Technically you're in the same boat as everyone else when it comes to farming Lightstream series but some people get it faster than you with multi shipping (since you need to clear the raid 50 times for the title) but ya, its not exactly a rush, you'll get it eventually

Kilich
Dec 9, 2018, 05:21 AM
Probably none of them, because its too much of a bother to +35 lumiere/atra parts, combine them, then combine them again.

Azure Falcon
Dec 9, 2018, 05:53 AM
None of them. I have no Ares, Slave or Nemesis NT weapons for Austere, barely saw any Jutus drops throughout any boost period so I couldn't get any to +35, haven't got any Schvelle weapons because I detest the quest you can get the upgrade stones from, and found Apprentice super boring so I didn't bother grinding for the collection file weapons I never expected to want.

It's just silly that the way to obtain these weapons is to have been collecting and hoarding the right trash 13*s over the last year or so, nobody is a mind reader.

XrosBlader821
Dec 9, 2018, 06:44 AM
None of them. I have no Ares, Slave or Nemesis NT weapons for Austere, barely saw any Jutus drops throughout any boost period so I couldn't get any to +35, haven't got any Schvelle weapons because I detest the quest you can get the upgrade stones from, and found Apprentice super boring so I didn't bother grinding for the collection file weapons I never expected to want.

It's just silly that the way to obtain these weapons is to have been collecting and hoarding the right trash 13*s over the last year or so, nobody is a mind reader.

But... Claesis Booster drop in Enchanted Forest... and they're upgradeable to Schvelle boosters too.

ZerotakerZX
Dec 9, 2018, 08:48 AM
But... Claesis Booster drop in Enchanted Forest... and they're upgradeable to Schvelle boosters too.

Main problem is still jutus, which is full RNG

Raujinn
Dec 9, 2018, 08:55 AM
Well at least since the mask quest came out if you have a Jutus for a class you can clear it on you can eventually fix it if your luck doesn't :v... Gonna be a real long journey if you're stuck with a +31 though.

Azure Falcon
Dec 9, 2018, 09:38 AM
Yeah, I looked at that. 10:1 trade ratio on the boosters means I need 660 Cleasis Boosters total to fully upgrade 1 Evleda weapon. After maybe 70+ hours of farming that place in and out of boost periods I have 258. Sadly, it's not a sensible option.

Moffen
Dec 9, 2018, 09:49 AM
Will probably settle for Atra EX Katana, Rifle and Rod then pick up austeres for everything else.
Lightstream slides in for my main weapon if its good enough.

Zephyrion
Dec 9, 2018, 12:31 PM
Yeah, I looked at that. 10:1 trade ratio on the boosters means I need 660 Cleasis Boosters total to fully upgrade 1 Evleda weapon. After maybe 70+ hours of farming that place in and out of boost periods I have 258. Sadly, it's not a sensible option.

Schvelle boosters and Schvelle weapons also drop from Perpetual madness, and said quest also fills the file for Double DB weapons which may come in handy, unless you hate this EBQ as much as the original BQ

Salavtore
Dec 9, 2018, 02:30 PM
Main problem is still jutus, which is full RNG

Exactly my problem too, i only got 1 jutus drop.

Zulastar
Dec 9, 2018, 03:15 PM
I have 3 Lumiere, 2 Ares and 4 Austere OT pieces but no Slave, Nemesis or DB weapons... T_T

Currently I'm thinking about Atra EX TMG with S4: Calming Intent on, but I want 15* sword too...
I wonder when additional Chronos stones will be distributed.

Azure Falcon
Dec 9, 2018, 03:22 PM
Schvelle boosters and Schvelle weapons also drop from Perpetual madness, and said quest also fills the file for Double DB weapons which may come in handy, unless you hate this EBQ as much as the original BQ
Yeah, I detest BQs in general. If they put the boosters in any other quest I'd have no qualms about farming them, so fingers crossed for the upcoming boost period I guess.

the_importer_
Dec 9, 2018, 06:27 PM
When they say "defeating Dark Falz Persona" to get a Profound Weapon or Erebros Stones, do they mean: the plain old Persona that you encounter during quests, his Dio Hunar form, his OG Profound Darkness form or his current Omega "Hunar" (Omega Masquerade) form or his upcoming Omega Profound Darkness form?

milranduil
Dec 9, 2018, 06:29 PM
When they say "defeating Dark Falz Persona" to get a Profound Weapon or Erebros Stones, do they mean: the plain old Persona that you encounter during quests, his Dio Hunar form, his OG Profound Darkness form or his current Omega "Hunar" (Omega Masquerade) form or his upcoming Omega Profound Darkness form?

the eq

XrosBlader821
Dec 9, 2018, 06:32 PM

fyi Dark Falz Persona is not Omega Profound Darkness

Flaoc
Dec 9, 2018, 06:54 PM

could have fooled me

[SPOILER-BOX]

https://i.imgur.com/ItyN4A9.png

https://i.imgur.com/63kJhK2.png

https://i.imgur.com/AfFO9Ky.png

https://i.imgur.com/mxQ1LQg.png

[/SPOILER-BOX]

the_importer_
Dec 9, 2018, 07:16 PM

Really? I mean I wouldn't be surprised since the story is still in Japanese and I didn't want to read on it to avoid spoilers, but damn, now I wonder who it is then.

Back to the original question, do you know?

CrossOmega
Dec 9, 2018, 09:43 PM
Its the eq version of Persona aka the mask changing large one.

And regarding lightstream weapons, I suspect it would come to a total of 240 erebos stones if your luck is totally rotten and it doesnt drop any 13* Profound weapons. 90 for 35 cap profound weapons and 150 for upgrading to 14*.

the_importer_
Dec 9, 2018, 10:37 PM
Its the eq version of Persona aka the mask changing large one.

And regarding lightstream weapons, I suspect it would come to a total of 240 erebos stones if your luck is totally rotten and it doesnt drop any 13* Profound weapons. 90 for 35 cap profound weapons and 150 for upgrading to 14*.

EDIT: NV, watched the video again, just noticed what you meant by "mask changing large one".

Anduril
Dec 10, 2018, 12:15 AM
Just found that I actually had 2 x/32 Jutus Gunslashes that were in different Character Storages rather than in my shared storage; looks like I'm getting both my Atra EX Rod and TMGs!

Suirano
Dec 10, 2018, 12:26 AM
well im sure you know right now its title only but safe to assume theyre just going to throw the 4 man version and give it the Chronos Stone treatment

I legitimately forgot that the Chronos stone drop was only on Rematch bosses only because I have never seen one drop.

Salavtore
Dec 10, 2018, 02:35 AM
I legitimately forgot that the Chronos stone drop was only on Rematch bosses only because I have never seen one drop.

Doesn't help its also from one of the most tedious boss rematches too.

TheFanaticViper
Dec 10, 2018, 08:50 AM
Austere DS for sure, can't wait to give a second life to my old Austere who sleep in my storage for years!
(No active farm, i ran UQ campaign for fun, and i was very lucky with 3 ares drop, and a 4th in ToT)

For Atra EX, probably TD. But the only Lumière i can make is a JB, so i need to know the items for the category change.
(I'm afraid Sega add others materials to the usual 999 gold + saphard)

For Lightstream, i guess i will pick a phantom weapon.
But the 50 EQ title will take a very lonnnnnnnng time for me and my awesome western EU timezone.
Also i need the come back of Omega Luther CF (i have the others).

the_importer_
Dec 10, 2018, 10:06 AM
Doesn't help its also from one of the most tedious boss rematches too.

It's more with who you play with that makes a difference. I can't believe that a year later, 3 Hr still expect a Fo/Te with powerful Ice techs to grab the blue sword -_-

Back to the topic at hand, after thinking about, I think that the replacement for Austere OT might not be Austere NT, but Lightstream. When you think about it, Austere OT required a base weapon that could be drop from PD or traded for dropped stones from different DF and then you traded that weapon with more stones for an Austere OT, the ultimate 13★ weapons from back in the days.

Well Lightstream employs the same trading concept, so could those be the Ultimate 15★ weapons (for now anyway)?

XrosBlader821
Dec 10, 2018, 10:21 AM
Really? I mean I wouldn't be surprised since the story is still in Japanese and I didn't want to read on it to avoid spoilers, but damn, now I wonder who it is then.

Back to the original question, do you know?

Persona is the only Falz that was left in Omega before the conflict in that Dimension was resolved. Which is also why you see that Glass shattering effect in those patch videos, he's breaking out of Omega and the EQ will be about ARKS preventing him from leaving that place. Shiva probably has her fingers in this too. and I wouldn't be surprised if EP6 had a subplot where we save Persona from Omega once and for all, unless they wanna drag out the plot for another Episode.

the_importer_
Dec 10, 2018, 10:35 AM
Persona is the only Falz that was left in Omega before the conflict in that Dimension was resolved. Which is also why you see that Glass shattering effect in those patch videos, he's breaking out of Omega and the EQ will be about ARKS preventing him from leaving that place. Shiva probably has her fingers in this too. and I wouldn't be surprised if EP6 had a subplot where we save Persona from Omega once and for all, unless they wanna drag out the plot for another Episode.

So Persona (Omega) will be PD Omega.

Salavtore
Dec 10, 2018, 03:19 PM
Do Lumiere weapon mats even drop from the same EQ?
I've gotten Golem from Devil Castle EQ's and i THINK a jutus sword from Red Dragon.

XrosBlader821
Dec 10, 2018, 03:20 PM
So Persona (Omega) will be PD Omega.

Again, persona Falz is the only one left in Omega. The PSO2 Falzes can't make PD without all 5 pieces being present withing one vessel, hence why we canonically can't have Dark Blast Persona. This new EQ is Persona's "True Dark Falz" form, since we only saw his Profound Darkness form before.

Do Lumiere weapon mats even drop from the same EQ?
I've gotten Golem from Devil Castle EQ's and i THINK a jutus sword from Red Dragon.

Any quest that has Omega Enemies drops Demon weapons. Any Quest that has Diablo & Omega Cock drops Jutus (exception: Story Quests)
Fortunately Diablo spawns in EBQ2, I got 1 Jutus weapon through this Quest too.

the_importer_
Dec 10, 2018, 03:27 PM
Again, persona Falz is the only one left in Omega. The PSO2 Falzes can't make PD without all 5 pieces being present withing one vessel, hence why we canonically can't have Dark Blast Persona. This new EQ is Persona's "True Dark Falz" form, since we only saw his Profound Darkness form before.

So it's just a coincidence that this new PD wears a bunch of masks like our new Masquerade Persona? Also, those were the rules of the real world, Omega might have its own rules, I mean after all, we had:

-2 DF Hunar
-Luther remembered his real world self, making him 2 entities in 1 body
-Double created his own twin
-We have a present a future Margarette at the same time, one that became Apprentice

Omega was one fucked up place.

XrosBlader821
Dec 10, 2018, 03:46 PM
So it's just a coincidence that this new PD wears a bunch of masks like our new Masquerade Persona?

Dark Falz Persona wears Masks because he changes his Persona. Like, that's all there is to it.

the_importer_
Dec 10, 2018, 03:53 PM
Dark Falz Persona wears Masks because he changes his Persona. Like, that's all there is to it.

Guess we'll see in about 9 days.

XrosBlader821
Dec 10, 2018, 04:24 PM
Guess we'll see in about 9 days.

there is no need for that http://pso2.jp/players/update/20181205/01/
the patch notes refer to it as "Dark Falz [Persona]".

Flaoc
Dec 10, 2018, 05:53 PM
well... elmir did state he is effectively pd which i did post earlier.. he has the factors of the other falzes and in the eq fight its shown he can use the powers of the other falzes at will

the_importer_
Dec 10, 2018, 06:48 PM
well... elmir did state he is effectively pd which i did post earlier.. he has the factors of the other falzes and in the eq fight its shown he can use the powers of the other falzes at will

But Elmir is Persona right? I mean that's what he first called himself when he revealed his plan and then switched his mask, right?

ArcaneTechs
Dec 10, 2018, 07:55 PM
there is no need for that http://pso2.jp/players/update/20181205/01/
the patch notes refer to it as "Dark Falz [Persona]".
you should know with all the facts in front of him he'll doubt everything you say until the content is actually out

oratank
Dec 11, 2018, 09:23 AM
elmir did said Omega is PD but when entering omega all falz power have take apart he was stuck in some place in omega until Luther make a sumoning magic then he finally has a physic body and start a plan to recover all falz power for him to return to his PD form now he has collected all falz factor but still named DF persona so something still missing then maybe he need to eat shiva too

Meteor Weapon
Dec 11, 2018, 09:42 AM
Elmir didnt really need to anything in Omega and was content with waiting till time comes until Luther somehow accidentally woke him up with his magic ritual in search for zenchi. Luther further then used his vessel to save Harriet and ended up further fucking up his plan and forcing him to come out of his hellhole of a basement. By the very end, Harriet's soul was too strong and hopeful to the point it was impossible for Elmir to absorb her and was forced to rely on PC to merge both of them by tricking pc into sandwitching the two of them.

Relation between Shiva and Luther? That's still a mystery.

XrosBlader821
Dec 11, 2018, 09:49 AM
elmir did said Omega is PD but when entering omega all falz power have take apart he was stuck in some place in omega until Luther make a sumoning magic then he finally has a physic body and start a plan to recover all falz power for him to return to his PD form now he has collected all falz factor but still named DF persona so something still missing then maybe he need to eat shiva too
I dunno if he needs to break out of Omega into Arksverse because of Shiva unless her death was the reason PD came to existence in the first place. Either way we'll have that short cutscene before and after the EQ, it'll probably shed some light unless they hold back that information for EP6.

ZerotakerZX
Dec 11, 2018, 09:50 AM
Elmir didnt really need to anything in Omega and was content with waiting till time comes until Luther somehow accidentally woke him up with his magic ritual in search for zenchi. Luther further then used his vessel to save Harriet and ended up further fucking up his plan and forcing him to come out of his hellhole of a basement. By the very end, Harriet's soul was too strong and hopeful to the point it was impossible for Elmir to absorb her and was forced to rely on PC to merge both of them by tricking pc into sandwitching the two of them.

Relation between Shiva and Luther? That's still a mystery.

And what exactly Shiva is? Kinda missed that part.

Meteor Weapon
Dec 11, 2018, 11:03 AM
A Photoner who resurrected herself using energy produced by Omega via unknown method(probably due to her relation with Harriet who recently uplifted herself into Goddess status in Omega) and was somehow chosen to be a sacrifice to seal PD(or just as Cross said, might be the possible cause for the creation of PD) back in the Photoner Era...I think. Well they never mentioned sacrifices for what so probably that.

Zephyrion
Dec 11, 2018, 11:17 AM
Sorry to be that guy but...all this discussion would be awesome in the actual EP5 story discussion thread, which could use some dusting off before being forever by EP6 coming our way !

ZerotakerZX
Dec 11, 2018, 11:17 AM
A Photoner who resurrected herself using energy produced by Omega via unknown method(probably due to her relation with Harriet who recently uplifted herself into Goddess status in Omega) and was somehow chosen to be a sacrifice to seal PD(or just as Cross said, might be the possible cause for the creation of PD) back in the Photoner Era...I think. Well they never mentioned sacrifices for what so probably that.

Man, what a twist! Huh, PSO2 story is actually far more complex, when there is someone to digest it for ya.

Sorry to be that guy but...all this discussion would be awesome in the actual EP5 story discussion thread, which could use some dusting off before being forever by EP6 coming our way !

When else you see PSO community talking story, over farming?

Zephyrion
Dec 11, 2018, 11:21 AM
.When else you see PSO community talking story, over farming?

It's not criticism though, I actually learned a fair bit of story details in the last posts, and also ties in the upcoming EP6. That kind of clarification would be awesome in story thread, but hey whatever. I'm not here to ruin the party or anything xD

SteveCZ
Dec 11, 2018, 12:16 PM
Let's just cherish this very rare moment that a pso-w thread is derailed to a story instead of occasional flame wars.

Loveless62
Dec 11, 2018, 04:28 PM
Here's my 15* plans:

I will sacrifice my Lumiere TD to upgrade my Atra TMGs to Atra EX.
With my second Time Reversal Stone Chronos (from story mode), I will make an Atra EX Sword using my Lumiere Sword (it's about time I picked up an Atra sword)..
I don't know what I will make with the third Time Reversal Stone Chronos if/when I get it. I still have a Lumiere Rifle and Launcher, and I just need Evleda for a Lumiere Rod and Wand.

As for Austere-NT, I plan to "upgrade" my one Ares-NT (a sword) to Austere-NT. I have all of the ingredients except for the Invade-NT/Austere-OT. I still have to figure that out. Maybe I will make an Austere-OT, but the cost in stones is still kind of expensive.

For Lightstream, fortunately, I hoarded a bunch of DB weapons because of their Modulator SAF, so I should be fine there. I just need luck for the Profound weapon drop and perseverance for the stone.

XeNoSLaSHeR
Dec 14, 2018, 05:37 AM
Hello :-) may i know which 15* weapon would be the best for katana?

TakemiShinnosuke
Dec 14, 2018, 07:47 AM
Here's my 15* plans:

I will sacrifice my Lumiere TD to upgrade my Atra TMGs to Atra EX.
With my second Time Reversal Stone Chronos (from story mode), I will make an Atra EX Sword using my Lumiere Sword (it's about time I picked up an Atra sword)..
I don't know what I will make with the third Time Reversal Stone Chronos if/when I get it. I still have a Lumiere Rifle and Launcher, and I just need Evleda for a Lumiere Rod and Wand.

As for Austere-NT, I plan to "upgrade" my one Ares-NT (a sword) to Austere-NT. I have all of the ingredients except for the Invade-NT/Austere-OT. I still have to figure that out. Maybe I will make an Austere-OT, but the cost in stones is still kind of expensive.

For Lightstream, fortunately, I hoarded a bunch of DB weapons because of their Modulator SAF, so I should be fine there. I just need luck for the Profound weapon drop and perseverance for the stone.

so many atra stones ? up till now I only have 1 .. unless I missed it

one is from the title during the dragon quest
2nd one story ?? which chapter ??
third one is in feburary for the next title right ?

Loveless62
Dec 14, 2018, 10:26 AM
so many atra stones ? up till now I only have 1 .. unless I missed it

one is from the title during the dragon quest
I have only received one Time Reversal Stone Chronos, the title one from grinding a Val to +35 that I assume practically everyone has. I assume this is what you were referring to.

2nd one story ?? which chapter ??
The second stone will be made available next maintenance, so the chapter that it is rewarded in can't be much further than what is currently available.

third one is in feburary for the next title right ?
You are correct. The third stone will require a "meta-title", just like the Whitil units. No one knows how many titles will be needed, but it is almost certainly more than 1000.

It is possible to get more Time Reversal Stone Chronos as drops, but they are stupidly rare.

Hello :-) may i know which 15* weapon would be the best for katana?
So far, it is looking like Lightstream > Atra EX > Austere-NT.

Salavtore
Dec 14, 2018, 12:21 PM
Does anyone know if Vampiric Strike has any set backs?

Thinking of popping that baby on the future Atra EX.

HardBoiledPapa
Dec 14, 2018, 12:44 PM
Does anyone know if Vampiric Strike has any set backs?

Thinking of popping that baby on the future Atra EX.

Nope. I have it and it works great on DS since the damage from the kamaitachi will also heal you as long as you have it activated.

the_importer_
Dec 14, 2018, 01:57 PM
Regarding the trades for the Lightstream Weapons:

https://i.postimg.cc/jC4QdmQY/pso20181214-113156-000.png (https://postimg.cc/jC4QdmQY)

While I never bothered with collection files for DF weapons, luckily, I'm a bit of a hoarder for 13★ weapons that drop, so I had 2 Detonation Slaughter that could total +35. I had an Allure Venera that could got to +34 which will be at +35 this Sunday after the Underground Nightmare EQ. I also had a Chalyra Paxte that could go up to +33, so I cleared a collection file to make it +34 and I'll fill a last one this weekend to make it +35.

The issue is the Clawdem weapon, I only had a Clawdem Cage that could go to +32. With the Collection files long gone for these weapons, besides being lucky with drops in the Incarnation of Knowledge EQ, what are my options?

echofaith
Dec 14, 2018, 02:14 PM
You can use class cubes to raise level cap. There is also a chance sega may revive these CF or something(they said they would make all stuff needed for all 15* be easier to obtain by end year or something). As far as I know, you need 50 clears to get the item needed for the upgrade anyway, so people still have plenty of time :p

the_importer_
Dec 14, 2018, 02:51 PM
You can use class cubes to raise level cap. There is also a chance sega may revive these CF or something(they said they would make all stuff needed for all 15* be easier to obtain by end year or something). As far as I know, you need 50 clears to get the item needed for the upgrade anyway, so people still have plenty of time :p

Ya, I know about the class cubes, but I only have 500 Fo Cubes, not even enough to get to +34 :(

As knowing that we'll need 50 clears for the upcoming EQ, how do you know that?

EDIT: Oh you meant for the Amphitrite Stone, I thought you knew how many Erebros Stones were going to drop per EQ.

Loyd Azakuya
Dec 14, 2018, 03:23 PM
My original plan was to get the best Katana possible for my Braver and Phantom, but since Lightstream dont support SS4, I have 2 options, get only the Atra EX Katana for both Braver and Phantom, or get Atra Ex Katana for Braver and Lightstream Katana for Phantom
For Austeres I have materials for 2, so Im going to get Daggers for now

the_importer_
Dec 15, 2018, 02:34 AM
Good call echofaith:

Early January Update

Arks New Year Carnival WEB Event
New Years Lobby, New Years Xie, New Years Exchange Shop
Trade in Weapons Badge 2019 for items.
Suwa Suwa Suru LA
Maron Baloon
Homura Weapons
Circu Ray Unit Series
Camos of Popular common weapons for each class.
Omega Dark Falz Series ★13 Weapons
Clawdem, Detonation, Allure, Chalyra
Mother & Deus Solo Trigger

ArcaneTechs
Dec 15, 2018, 02:41 AM
they said last stream the DF weps were going to be obtainable during the LQ, how do you keep missing this stuff man?

Suirano
Dec 15, 2018, 02:50 AM
I wish Ares NT dropped in the free field since nobody is doing Ultimate (lvl 85 Anga is a bitch to solo) and I am not getting lucky in Christmas.