PDA

View Full Version : I want to create Character Cosplay Rimuru Tempest

Kiraki
Mar 22, 2019, 10:39 AM
I want to make rimuru tempest character but i not sure too choose the male or female on my first opinion i think i will choose male and make a
cute male and the cool clothes is ok but when i thing if sometime i want to dress him a girl clothes i can use the female clothes with male
so i not sure what to choose and if someone can help or comment the opinion or can make him and show me for reference i will be very thankyou
:-)

ArcaneTechs
Mar 22, 2019, 11:42 AM
What the

Anduril
Mar 22, 2019, 02:27 PM
What the

Allow me to attempt to interpret:
"I want to create a character based on Rimuru Tempest, the protagonist of 'That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime.'
I am, however, unsure whether I want to make it a male or female. I think I may want to go with male; I'm good with having a cute face with cool clothes, but I think that I may want to dress him in girl's clothes, as well.
To sum it up, I'm not sure which gender to pick, any comments or opinions would be appreciated, and if someone has a reference character I can work from, that would also be greatly appreciated."

That said, if you want to make a full-on trap, then you have to be prepared to deal with the limited selection of "female" costumes that you can use.

Dragwind
Mar 22, 2019, 09:06 PM
Your thread has been moved to Fan Works.

Kiraki
Mar 23, 2019, 06:37 AM
Allow me to attempt to interpret:
"I want to create a character based on Rimuru Tempest, the protagonist of 'That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime.'
I am, however, unsure whether I want to make it a male or female. I think I may want to go with male; I'm good with having a cute face with cool clothes, but I think that I may want to dress him in girl's clothes, as well.
To sum it up, I'm not sure which gender to pick, any comments or opinions would be appreciated, and if someone has a reference character I can work from, that would also be greatly appreciated."

That said, if you want to make a full-on trap, then you have to be prepared to deal with the limited selection of "female" costumes that you can use.

Oh Thank you for help sorry for my bad english and i have some question do know what hairstyle that match or similar to him ?