PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Rant

TakemiShinnosuke
Jun 2, 2019, 04:40 AM
How the fuck do you actually play in an XH free field when the other team of players keeps stealing aggro from the boss mobs chase after them so much which makes hitting them very hard as a hero.
And because I am chasing the mob -_- ( fuck this ) , I end up taking more damage
FUCK THIS CRAP!!!

TakemiShinnosuke
Jun 28, 2019, 11:13 PM
next one lol.

do people really need to copy another players playstyle. zzzz be original find your own please. -_- Ship 7 people. -_- !!!

Hate when people just copy stuff. There's a reason why its called a speciality.

Guess some people never get it.

If they feel the need to copy , I will just sit back and watch until they K.O.

StreetFighter2242
Jun 28, 2019, 11:30 PM
It probably wouldn't be an issue if the class mechanics had a tight leash like with PSO, instead everything is completely free form just like in PSU.....

This could also be very likely due to the fact how strong the Subclass mechanic is ...

TakemiShinnosuke
Jul 4, 2019, 07:36 AM
ZZZZ Why so many copycat playing hero'es.. can't they find their own original style -_-

Ship 7 people !!! The Fuck is this shit. Can't people be original -__ - !!!!!!!!

If they are gonna copy , I am gonna just sit and watch. When they k.o. then I will come in .. hahaha

milranduil
Jul 4, 2019, 10:52 AM
ZZZZ Why so many copycat playing hero'es.. can't they find their own original style -_-

Ship 7 people !!! The Fuck is this shit. Can't people be original -__ - !!!!!!!!

If they are gonna copy , I am gonna just sit and watch. When they k.o. then I will come in .. hahaha

what the fuck are you talking about

azami
Jul 4, 2019, 11:21 AM
Just solo it LOOOOOOL

TakemiShinnosuke
Jul 4, 2019, 03:31 PM
sorry yeah, just sick of people copying another's style of play just because they keep ranking 1st or somewhere at the top in duel emergency quests that pop up in ultra hard fields

can people not find their original playstyles instead of copying -_-

GHNeko
Jul 4, 2019, 04:26 PM
there isnt a lot of different way to play a game when you only have a small selection of class that work and among said selection, you have only a small amount of PAs that are worth using.

Hero only has 4 PAs, and you can't use all 4 PAs in all situations, meaning that realistically you're using 1-2 PAs per specific situation. And this is the case for basically all the good classes.

That means you're going to see tons of people playing the same way as a result. It's just how the game is; so it seems weird that you're ranting over people wanting to make the best us of their class' attacks and skills.

You're asking people to pick things that aren't right for the situation for the sake of being different at the cost of their own time and everyone else's time. While I'm sure people would love to have a breadth of options in regards to how they play their class, as most MMORPGs, at the end of the day that's just not going to happen unless the devs go out of their way to try and do that, and at that point the burden is on the devs not the players.

TakemiShinnosuke
Jul 8, 2019, 06:36 AM
The new duel system in UH is terrible.

a) how do you actually compete when gear and affixses are different

b) When you take damage from the mobs , you lose points. We are humans not AI. We will take hits every once in awhile.

If I were them , I would scrap this duel system. Its rubbish

milranduil
Jul 8, 2019, 10:29 AM
The new duel system in UH is terrible.

a) how do you actually compete when gear and affixses are different

b) When you take damage from the mobs , you lose points. We are humans not AI. We will take hits every once in awhile.

If I were them , I would scrap this duel system. Its rubbish

all it gives you for winning is a couple cubes. it does not matter

TakemiShinnosuke
Jul 9, 2019, 12:13 PM
what the crap is this -_-. On ship 7 , I start the daily recommend LQ. There's me and this other person , and for some reason this other person just doesn't wanna play with me.. did I do something wrong ??

the person see's me and starts jumping ship.. weird

well dropped the person a text.. hopefully will find out why -_-

TakemiShinnosuke
Aug 4, 2019, 03:12 AM
there are so MANY ways to play a character but no just idiots like to copy copy and copy another's playstyle. ( pathetic excuse: there are only so few PA's , face it people know nothing but copy -_- )

do people really need to spam skills to like victory shout and the like just to maintain 1st place in duel matches ( free field or LQ's )

(1. V.shout and the like makes the mobs go after said target, hence maintaining first place )
(2. if it were not forthe mob's HP being so high, I would have ran the LQ myself saving myself from playing with so many idiots )

Over the top , I feel that people are just idiots who cannot seem to go original -_- or the fact that they turn it into a super competition just for 3 cubes -_-. Again idiots, why do idiots exist

sometimes just trying to have fun is hard because of so many idiots

Icis
Aug 4, 2019, 09:46 PM
How can I play originally?

StreetFighter2242
Aug 5, 2019, 12:25 AM
there isnt a lot of different way to play a game when you only have a small selection of class that work and among said selection, you have only a small amount of PAs that are worth using.

Hero only has 4 PAs, and you can't use all 4 PAs in all situations, meaning that realistically you're using 1-2 PAs per specific situation. And this is the case for basically all the good classes.

That means you're going to see tons of people playing the same way as a result. It's just how the game is; so it seems weird that you're ranting over people wanting to make the best us of their class' attacks and skills.

You're asking people to pick things that aren't right for the situation for the sake of being different at the cost of their own time and everyone else's time. While I'm sure people would love to have a breadth of options in regards to how they play their class, as most MMORPGs, at the end of the day that's just not going to happen unless the devs go out of their way to try and do that, and at that point the burden is on the devs not the players.

Eh.... I think this is known throughout some of the playerbase to be one of the major reasons why PSO2 can't (And will most likely never) stand up to PSO1....

TakemiShinnosuke
Aug 5, 2019, 01:41 AM
yup back in PSO 1 days everyone was doing something unique. There would be a ton of talk going round because of such.

Now everyone just spams the same stuff , while it makes sense to it also removes the uniqness of the class and race.

So many people are already taking a break from The Jp server. Hell, hardly see my TL logging in at all and the fact that my team only has 1 - 5 people online a day lol

sadly only a few people bother about this. ( Like some of us here ) . It seems the rest cannot give a fuck.
given this " i do not give a fuck about it" thinking, i will not be surprised if the western server goes down after a max of 2 years of opening

Saelix
Aug 5, 2019, 06:35 AM
what the crap is this -_-. On ship 7 , I start the daily recommend LQ. There's me and this other person , and for some reason this other person just doesn't wanna play with me.. did I do something wrong ??

well dropped the person a text.. hopefully will find out why -_-

Aren't you the guy that uses PP drink on TMG Hero?

And remember, just because you're unique does not mean you're useful.

TakemiShinnosuke
Aug 5, 2019, 07:59 AM
Aren't you the guy that uses PP drink on TMG Hero?

And remember, just because you're unique does not mean you're useful.

you on 7 too ?? then you know what I mean lol cause you must have seen me play then if you know who I am by now lol

and yes if you know who I am then you know why I do not want people to copy me -_-

Saelix
Aug 5, 2019, 08:02 AM
you on 7 too ?? then you know what I mean lol cause you must have seen me play then if you know who I am by now lol

and yes if you know who I am then you know why I do not want people to copy me -_-

I don't want people to copy you as well.

Endler
Aug 5, 2019, 01:16 PM

Maybe they were just spamming "match in multiple blocks" trying to find a more populated MPA? Or they knew who you are and didn't want to copy your style. :-?

Icis
Aug 5, 2019, 04:38 PM
Did you ignore my question because "playing originally" is impossible? And that's actually pretty funny that you'd feel that way about PSO1, considering it was a million times more limiting than PSO2....

Loveless62
Aug 5, 2019, 07:28 PM
As it turns out, this game is not perfectly balanced throughout all possible player choices. A game like PSO2 is too complex for such a balance to occur.

Many players do care about their performance. So, through theory-crafting and through experimentation, best practices emerge, and players' play-styles tend to converge.

If you have a problem with people copying best practices, maybe you should try playing in non-expert MPAs. I think you will find more original play-styles there.

TakemiShinnosuke
Aug 5, 2019, 07:49 PM
yeah guess i will try non-expert. Then again , i have not cleared the current expert reqs and i always been clicking random mpa search

Icis
Aug 5, 2019, 09:14 PM
Dang. You really do have to resort to ignoring when someone tries to call out your nonsensical argument up front.

TakemiShinnosuke
Aug 20, 2019, 10:33 AM
Seriously WTF is with some people. When I am playing good , it seems like one wants to buy my items. However , the moment I die in any EQ, they start buying my items.

WTF are they trying to say ?? I am no good , needs to be better ?? Come the fuck on !! Its not like they do not die(k.o.) or anything.You telling that they are so perfect that they have no flaws??

JUST WTF SHIP 7 PEOPLE!!!

TakemiShinnosuke
Sep 1, 2019, 01:58 AM
i hope sega puts an option for us to filter out pvp teams with healers in them. there's just no way to win if they keep healing. Even the best team will lose.

TakemiShinnosuke
Sep 2, 2019, 12:20 AM
going to have to boycott idola's pvp section altogether soon if this keeps up.

I have had it. HEALERS IN PVP, what are you people a joke.
No damage to go smashing each other.

It's no wonder most people fail in the main PSO2 game.
It's because looking at idola's pathetic PVP where people heal all the time, people expect the same in the main game.

No wonder people keep dying...

TakemiShinnosuke
Sep 2, 2019, 09:04 PM
zzz what is people and healers in idola. guess i will understand the weird logic of some.

have low damage heal heal and more heals ,
if its pve no one dies but the fight is very slow.
if its pvp, ein by wearing out the opponent , time out or draws.

zzz with idiots like this around there is no fight at all. just change the game name to healdola

MakanaAzusa
Mar 4, 2020, 07:43 AM
I just joined this forum recently I know and I already have a rant.

are we not allowed to get Ko-ed in this game.. its like I get knocked out once sometimes sometimes twice ( accidents occur )
and immediately I suck -_-...

what a fucked up world we live in

Ranmaru
Mar 11, 2020, 12:04 AM
It happens. As long as you ask yourself why you died in that moment and try to improve on that in the future, it's ok.

MakanaAzusa
Sep 21, 2020, 06:56 AM
yup. This game is a great game but not the people. How can you call it an MPA , Teamwork when no one and I mean no one wants to ress the dead.

MakanaAzusa
Sep 21, 2020, 10:11 AM
the fuck is with people these days. They see a dead person but do not ress. I had gotten a C in the EQ and no drops thanks to no ress

MakanaAzusa
Sep 21, 2020, 10:18 AM
It has been fun all these years, but its getting hard to play esp with people who show no teamwork.

I might be quitting.

seriously ,. as per the internet. NOBODY CARES

yeah i get that. Just my own ranting to the wall

Mystil
Apr 19, 2021, 12:16 PM
I care actually, I just wasn't here to see this last year. Dying in MMOs is always high risk because that gives people the opportunity to be nasty.