Maulcun
Jun 28, 2019, 12:39 PM
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgFCyGlrnew&feature=youtu.be&rel=0

Site
http://pso2.jp/players/update/20190710/

silo1991
Jun 28, 2019, 01:06 PM
a new weapon line that support S4 abilities , well now i have a reason to keep my atlas gunblade

Kintama
Jun 28, 2019, 02:16 PM
So do we know if souls, reveries and grace stuff is transferable through ability transfer? i'd rather not go through another PD pinata otherwise i'm throwing an intifata at sega HQ.

RefrainDP
Jun 28, 2019, 02:30 PM
a new weapon line that support S4 abilities , well now i have a reason to keep my atlas gunblade

The thing about the Novell series is that they appaently ONLY support S4.

ZerotakerZX
Jun 28, 2019, 02:36 PM

I knew there was a catch

Kondibon
Jun 28, 2019, 02:39 PM
That makes me wonder what their pot is going to be.

ArcaneTechs
Jun 28, 2019, 07:40 PM
i really wish they would give Zieg his own weapon shop stand instead of just keeping him as the side alley black market guy

final_attack
Jun 28, 2019, 07:57 PM
Hmm .... upgraded Evleda unit .... I wonder how much the additional stats are ...

i really wish they would give Zieg his own weapon shop stand instead of just keeping him as the side alley black market guy

Well, we usually get great or best items from black-market guy :lol::lol:
They should've put Zieg behind Dudu's shop or on those corner cafe :lol:

TakemiShinnosuke
Jun 28, 2019, 10:16 PM

really S4 only ?? where did it state ?? if so it means that the atra series is the only weapon with s1 - s4

Atmius
Jun 28, 2019, 10:45 PM
pure speculation, it wasn't stated anywhere officially at this point.

Ceresa
Jun 28, 2019, 11:29 PM
It was stated in a dengeki interview with Yoshioka that Novell were S4 only, dmg + crit on the potential.

TakemiShinnosuke
Jun 28, 2019, 11:32 PM
It was stated in a dengeki interview with Yoshioka that Novell were S4 only, dmg + crit on the potential.

AH , Atra is still king then hehe!! yeah

ZerotakerZX
Jun 28, 2019, 11:55 PM
AH , Atra is still king then hehe!! yeah

If only it had another pot, right?

Sounds good enough for me. There supposed to be chaval as well. Got intel on that?

TakemiShinnosuke
Jun 29, 2019, 12:46 AM
The extra weapon pot does not matter now since atra is still top gear for the S type pots. ( if there is it would be a plus if not it doesn't matter )

ArcaneTechs
Jun 29, 2019, 01:36 AM
i swear sometimes Takemi

Kondibon
Jun 29, 2019, 02:45 AM
The pot is going to have to be pretty strong to make up for missing s1-3. I was kinda hoping they would get something interesting, if it's just damage and crit that's pretty boring. :/

SteveCZ
Jun 29, 2019, 02:52 AM
Those maid dresses. RIP my wallet.

DavidAG
Jun 29, 2019, 06:58 AM
The extra weapon pot does not matter now since atra is still top gear for the S type pots. ( if there is it would be a plus if not it doesn't matter )

You still have no idea how strong that Novell weapon is.

Anduril
Jun 29, 2019, 01:00 PM
Have they always blurred out enemy levels in these preview videos?

Masu
Jun 29, 2019, 01:45 PM

Checked some previous videos and levels are displayed...weird indeed :o

This LQ looks really neat and it's nice to see they're using story mode assests for areas. 89% hyped

Also for the S4 only slot of those 15*, even if pot is (eventually) shieeet thy will be useful for storing S4. Which sounds good to me ^^;

Saffran
Jun 29, 2019, 01:50 PM
It ca be one of two twists: they either have v100+ enemies or they actually capture those runs in SH with crappy equips.

Masu
Jun 29, 2019, 01:53 PM
It ca be one of two twists: they either have v100+ enemies or they actually capture those runs in SH with crappy equips.

Eventually. Tho Apprezina drones bombing attack seems to make usual damages (?)

Dragwind
Jul 7, 2019, 02:24 PM
This update interests me. I'm very much looking forward to this week now.

ArcaneTechs
Jul 7, 2019, 03:49 PM

they tend to try and avoid mob levels in general when they've done that trend so many times during every LQ event we've had that enemies to be lower level than us with the exception this time that we have an E-Trial with "5 LEVEL MOB/BOSS INCREASE WOOPEE" as a rare e-trial to sorta look forward to. It's their usual bait tactic to keep people playing but when the content itself is super boring and the drop rates are super shit then the LQ will slowly die off like usual.

How it will probably be this years summer:

Mob/Bosses - Lv85 (if they're nice enough they keep Lv90 (91?) everything)
Rare E-Trial Mob/Bosses - Lv90 (but if they start at Lv90(91?) then Lv96 for E-Trial levels instead)
Everything melts regardless of Level aside Lv96 bosses

we wait and see

Dark Mits
Jul 7, 2019, 05:41 PM
Everything melts regardless of Level aside Lv96 bossesTo play devil's advocate; if it didn't, the exact same players who complain about everything dying too quickly, would complain that enemies are HP sponges that don't provide any challenge because they die anyway.

Kondibon
Jul 7, 2019, 07:23 PM
To play devil's advocate; if it didn't, the exact same players who complain about everything dying too quickly, would complain that enemies are HP sponges that don't provide any challenge because they die anyway.That's not really playing devil's advocate. People can think enemies die too fast, and also aren't much of a challenge when they don't. Those things aren't mutually exclusive.

That said, trash mobs still take longer to kill in UH than they did in any previous difficulty in 12 man MPAs, just not enough for it to matter. I just wish they wouldn't balance so much content around 12 people doing it. At least not the free fields. On the other hand it was nice getting to the point that things in XH take a comfortable amount of time to deal with. I would like soloing UH stuff if the bosses weren't so beefy.

Loyd Azakuya
Jul 7, 2019, 09:02 PM
I wonder, if Masquerade blocks an attack, will he block it from all the players?

ArcaneTechs
Jul 7, 2019, 10:02 PM
To play devil's advocate; if it didn't, the exact same players who complain about everything dying too quickly, would complain that enemies are HP sponges that don't provide any challenge because they die anyway.

BEGONE DEVIL! because if you look at the mob HP in W&R UH they have pretty much SH Health levels and get shredded super fast versus UH Field Mobs which should naturally go hand-in-hand but I'm not Sega and I didnt design this EQ. So naturally in return its a typical LQ, nothing is going have super levels of health outside the usual Lv96 (?) E-Trial Mobs/Bosses.

This is what I meant with my post though but I would like to get a middle ground on the LQ granted the payout per run is good but if its poor then ya, i guess give me low mob/boss hp

SteveCZ
Jul 7, 2019, 11:13 PM
I wonder, if Masquerade blocks an attack, will he block it from all the players?

I think it will block everyone who uses the attack. Even if it is, it's not as harsh as anga that blocks an entire weapon or tech.

Dark Mits
Jul 8, 2019, 03:01 AM
That's not really playing devil's advocate. People can think enemies die too fast, and also aren't much of a challenge when they don't. Those things aren't mutually exclusive.This is true. It's a misnomer, to which I also fail, that generally something that takes time to complete is harder than something that is quick.

That said, trash mobs still take longer to kill in UH than they did in any previous difficulty in 12 man MPAs, just not enough for it to matter. I just wish they wouldn't balance so much content around 12 people doing it. At least not the free fields. On the other hand it was nice getting to the point that things in XH take a comfortable amount of time to deal with. I would like soloing UH stuff if the bosses weren't so beefy.My opinion as an armchair developer is that Sega did the recent mistake of increasing number of spawns and EC frequency to "12man" levels regardless of how many players were in a certain area. If Free Field spawns were kept scaling with the number of players, UH FFs would be soloable and clear-able at a faster rate, at the expense of less rewards due to less spawns.

Currently the only change I've noticed is end bosses in Free Fields, where having 2 or more players just spawns a second boss or just extra trash.

BEGONE DEVIL! because if you look at the mob HP in W&R UH they have pretty much SH Health levels and get shredded super fast versus UH Field Mobs which should naturally go hand-in-hand but I'm not Sega and I didnt design this EQ. So naturally in return its a typical LQ, nothing is going have super levels of health outside the usual Lv96 (?) E-Trial Mobs/Bosses.I think that Sega did this so that it is possible to "feel" good about hitting 9999 score in UH difficulty. If everything needed 3x / 4x more time to die, Umbla would spawn 10minutes in and it would be nearly impossible to reach even 5000 points. Again as armchair developer, I think they should have chosen to have beefy enemies, and simply increase rewards to match the current rate.

ArcaneTechs
Jul 8, 2019, 03:20 AM
Again as armchair developer, I think they should have chosen to have beefy enemies, and simply increase rewards to match the current rate.

ya i agree, something i would like for them to do but i mean you hear it over and over with Sega being Sega, middle ground almost to never be seen

Tymek
Jul 8, 2019, 04:23 AM
Cheap triggers, woo!

TakemiShinnosuke
Jul 10, 2019, 01:01 AM
the new weapons with S4 only are drop only or exchangeableexchangeable?

ZerotakerZX
Jul 10, 2019, 06:05 AM
the new weapons with S4 only are drop only or exchangeableexchangeable?

You can buy em with tickets, and tickets with badges

TakemiShinnosuke
Jul 10, 2019, 07:27 AM
Is there a points list to note how much we get for running that EP 5 limited quest ??

Karen Erra
Jul 10, 2019, 08:39 AM
Is there a points list to note how much we get for running that EP 5 limited quest ??

As far as I know you gain points by collecting 7 year anniversary badges. 1 badge = 1 point. At least for the individual score it seems.