PDA

View Full Version : PSO 3

Klick
May 1, 2003, 06:44 PM
Why the hell would they F*** up PSO by making the third episode a card game?!?!?! its insane one of the only reasons i got it is because it was a awesome RPG not one of those "Lets Duel Monsters" games
isnt there enough Yugioh crap on the marketpost ideas on better stuff hates or likes
and o ya there was even a forum that was about cool ideas for the new game, im not sure wut happened to it but i posted awesome ideas
damn the sonic team
Poll Good idea bad idea

MadCowChuck_
May 1, 2003, 06:57 PM
I can't quite say yet. The idea itself has its good and bad merits. But it's hard to judge on what we have seen yet...the card process has yet to be explained, and the game itself only has a paragraph worth of info. I don't agree too much with the basic idea of the game (I was never much of a video-based card game guy, outside of FFIX), but we have yet to see. Sonic Team may come through and deliver here. Then again...they may not.

Klick
May 1, 2003, 07:01 PM
good point but what i like in pso is the slaughter monsters with your hand or a burning inferno no "GO Ultamite Monster Card!!!" its like almost stuping to pokemons level
im gonna get the game because its pso but i think itl be a let down

Kanore
May 1, 2003, 08:42 PM
Hah, the Card idea simply sucks.

I can imagine,

Farlla, I choose you!

Droxitr
May 1, 2003, 09:30 PM
Player: Dark Falz, I challenge you to a duel of monsters! This is the end! I place my Estilla, Glowing Dolphin of the Deep in attack mode!
<Estilla materializes and growls>
Then I equip it with my God/Battle unit, allowing it to attack your life points directly!
<Falz realizes that this is stupid, throws the cards away, and eats the player>

...yeah...

ABDUR101
May 1, 2003, 09:45 PM
You're abit late with this topic. Use this one (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=49784&forum=1&56) instead. o_O