PDA

View Full Version : What's the creepiest thing about PSO2?

StreetFighter2242
Jul 18, 2019, 11:08 PM
So I was wondering what is the Creepiest thing about PSO2?

Meteor Weapon
Jul 19, 2019, 12:06 AM
Why do you keep making random threads like this?

StreetFighter2242
Jul 19, 2019, 12:08 AM
So I can't make threads?

Dark Mits
Jul 19, 2019, 12:18 AM
In no particular order of creepiness:

Lisa
The Double twins
Ship 2 Block B-007
The fear of getting 630'd right as an EQ ends before getting rewards.

Anduril
Jul 19, 2019, 12:49 AM
Honest answer, [Double], in all their forms.
Weird twin vibe? Check!
Horrible cannibalism? Check!
Insane laughing death-clowns? Check!
TERRIFYING LAUGHING ARCHITECTURE TRYING TO KILL ME?! CHECK!! (I'm not even kidding, I've had an irrational fear of creepy buildings and of getting trapped inside them since I was a kid.)
They just creep me out so much, even when we see their Omega and purified versions.

ArcaneTechs
Jul 19, 2019, 01:44 AM
So that can't make threads?

honestly a lot of your posts should go in the quick questions thread but psow is generally dead so i mean meh

only terrifying thing to me in this game is Dudu/Monica

SteveCZ
Jul 19, 2019, 03:07 AM
I don't see a problem with this thread. Naura code spawning in Volcano gives me the chills. The initial voice creeps me out. :(

landman
Jul 19, 2019, 03:40 AM
Highschool girls + shota bath fanservice.

Poyonche
Jul 19, 2019, 04:00 AM
Weird twin vibe? Check!
TERRIFYING LAUGHING ARCHITECTURE TRYING TO KILL ME?! CHECK!! (I'm not even kidding, I've had an irrational fear of creepy buildings and of getting trapped inside them since I was a kid.)
They just creep me out so much, even when we see their Omega and purified versions.

Totally agree with this, also Double's Inner Universe is the only area that ever creeped me out.

Still regarding Double, knowing that they killed a whole population (Kuronites on Harukotan, Es-Ars people on Omega) just for fun and by eating them makes me feel a little unease...

StreetFighter2242
Jul 19, 2019, 04:19 AM
honestly a lot of your posts should go in the quick questions thread but psow is generally dead so i mean meh

only terrifying thing to me in this game is Dudu/Monica

Hmm, thank you... I'll keep that in mind.

Lostbob117
Jul 19, 2019, 08:42 AM
Mags are made from small animal brains iirc? So prob Mags

Digital Doom
Jul 19, 2019, 08:52 AM
So I can't make threads?

Welcome to the psow forums , land of the angry virgin haters. The only thing people post now are a find accomplishment now and then or a quick question. So really, who cares. If they do care, they need mental examination. I like seeing new folks take interest in the game, even if there questions or topics are a bit silly. But hey silly isn’t bad, it is just a game.

Of course you can make threads.

The creepiest thing I’ve seen is a guy with a mans body, a bag over his head, and giant boobs in my party couple days ago.

modoru
Jul 19, 2019, 09:14 AM
the disturbing costume combinations people flaunt
especially when their character looks like a child

fuck is wrong with people

also seconding b-007 in ship2

and i think a portion of them also hang out in 9 or 10 or 13 or something

either way, you get what i mean

ArcaneTechs
Jul 19, 2019, 11:35 AM
Welcome to the psow forums , land of the angry virgin haters. The only thing people post now are a find accomplishment now and then or a quick question. So really, who cares. If they do care, they need mental examination. I like seeing new folks take interest in the game, even if there questions or topics are a bit silly. But hey silly isn’t bad, it is just a game.

Of course you can make threads.

The creepiest thing I’ve seen is a guy with a mans body, a bag over his head, and giant boobs in my party couple days ago.

Get a load of this guy, i mean no one was mad until you came in

silo1991
Jul 19, 2019, 12:41 PM
Weird twin vibe? Check!

dont forget the minions , a friend every time he see the roaming houses he is like : kill them please :S

also with double innerverse im still disapointed sega dont use it for nothing outside of story , like a limited quest or at least use the music for an EQ , nope nothing U_U

creppy thing in PSO2 for me its the CAST , i dont understand many things about them

1 when the conversion happens i know the consience transfer but does the soul comes too ?
2 does the cast need to sleep ? also do they need to eat like the mags do?
3 does the CAST are able to comunicate in binary code XD ?

Anduril
Jul 19, 2019, 01:16 PM
creppy thing in PSO2 for me its the CAST , i dont understand many things about them

1 when the conversion happens i know the consience transfer but does the soul comes too ?
2 does the cast need to sleep ? also do they need to eat like the mags do?
3 does the CAST are able to comunicate in binary code XD ?

Unlike the other Phantasy Star games, CASTs in PSO2 seem to be cyborgs rather than androids, which means that they still have organic bits in them, so it is remnants of their original body (whatever is needed to actively control Photons) with a bunch of mechanical additions. Maria and Regius have been shown to get exhausted, so I imagine that they still need to rest and eat.

silo1991
Jul 19, 2019, 02:11 PM
Unlike the other Phantasy Star games, CASTs in PSO2 seem to be cyborgs rather than androids, which means that they still have organic bits in them, so it is remnants of their original body (whatever is needed to actively control Photons) with a bunch of mechanical additions. Maria and Regius have been shown to get exhausted, so I imagine that they still need to rest and eat.

thank you for clearing some doubts about eat and rest , also the soul question was subtly answer too

edit: now that i think that still its a morbid process O_O

AlphaBlob
Jul 19, 2019, 03:13 PM
2 things, I once saw some ERP going on in one of the rooms in the shop area that nobody goes to, guess they didn't know player room were a thing so they went in the most "hidden" place they could think of...

And second, a "diaper fury" joined my team... His discord profile and twitter were really... NSFW, and worst of all, public. I'm not one to hate about people's fetish, but god damn keep that creepy stuff to yourself. Needless to say, we kicked him, but then he wanted to debate us about it, so I recorded the debate, here's the video. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7SvocgH1po)

modoru
Jul 19, 2019, 07:22 PM
I opened that in incognito and I still regret it

Hentai_Kittie
Jul 20, 2019, 03:50 AM
The Creepiest thing about PSO2 is that this game has been surviving since 2012. Truly terrifying stuff!

That and the public ERP......

DatFox
Jul 20, 2019, 03:53 PM
Can we talk about getting meat from Darkers and the Rappy(Rappies?) that never die? With the former... yuck. With the latter... Like, are there a bunch of horribly maimed ones running around, or do they regenerate? What's happening here?

No wonder the NPCs give you rations beyond a certain point. Nobody wants to eat that.

ArcaneTechs
Jul 20, 2019, 06:51 PM
Can we talk about getting meat from Darkers and the Rappy(Rappies?) that never die? With the former... yuck. With the latter... Like, are there a bunch of horribly maimed ones running around, or do they regenerate? What's happening here?

No wonder the NPCs give you rations beyond a certain point. Nobody wants to eat that.

you're not living until you've had some good ol Rockbear arm meat :wacko:

silo1991
Jul 21, 2019, 12:42 AM

thats why i always refer Franka as the Butcher

Dark Mits
Jul 21, 2019, 01:27 AM
Not exactly creepy, but I think Sega missed an opportunity to have Mechs drop mechanical parts instead of meat, and have 2 types of food (1 for non-CASTs and 1 for CASTs). Also, it's called Mystery Food for a reason.

Meteor Weapon
Jul 21, 2019, 03:23 AM
CAST in PSO2 are still biological based tho

Youkai-Sama
Oct 4, 2019, 02:08 PM
In all honesty, I find Aurora deeply disturbing. Why is the "Avatar of Beauty", the Apex hoe, with mountains of classified pillow talk BUILD LIKE A FUCKING CHILD?

silo1991
Oct 4, 2019, 02:21 PM
In all honesty, I find Aurora deeply disturbing. Why is the "Avatar of Beauty", the Apex hoe, with mountains of classified pillow talk BUILD LIKE A FUCKING CHILD?

well Aurora said back in the photoner era , she had a body that would charm any man and cause envy to any woman ,

to be said , she is an adult in a child shape so she can be considered as the child molester XD

TheFanaticViper
Oct 5, 2019, 07:34 AM
Odin girl
Giant Sachiko Kobayashi (Youkoso ARKS concert)
Sonic Nyau

KaizoKage
Oct 5, 2019, 09:32 AM
This guy:
[SPOILER-BOX]https://i.imgur.com/HAwC0ky.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Zorak000
Oct 5, 2019, 10:47 AM
that we still haven't formally acknowledged the link between anga fundarge and the photon blast eydolons

Zulastar
Oct 5, 2019, 01:37 PM
Giant Sachiko Kobayashi (Youkoso ARKS concert)

I was about to shit my pants for real when I saw it first time. Damn Dark Faltz Sachiko.

Every time get a shiver when hear that creepy Naura sisters voice before their emergency start.

Assless Shiva.

Suirano
Oct 5, 2019, 11:15 PM
When enemies are far away and talking, they get this weird echo to their voice. So when it is Double, it is downright disturbing.