PDA

View Full Version : Another FREE Time Chronos Stone & ANOTHER Enchanted Forest boost

ArcaneTechs
Aug 7, 2019, 01:37 AM
http://pso2.jp/players/news/24525/

Well I guess if you're struggling to gear other classes or gear in general (surely you ran the LQs for Schvelle/Demon weapons right?), they are literally giving you a easy mode Atra weapon to upgrade to.

From 8/7-->8/21
Complete 6 EQ's to receive a gifted Time Chronos Stone

* The quest clear count is the same for all accounts.
* Even if you clear the same quest, it will be counted for the number of times you cleared it.
* Trigger quests corresponding to each emergency quest are also eligible. (One-person and four-person trigger quests are also eligible.)

From 8/7-->8/13
Enchanted Forest boost RDR 150% (Exp 250%) on top of webpanel reward boost FOR A TOTAL OF RDR 300%/EXP 400%!

Increased Drop rates for:
-Schvelle
-Jutis
-Lumiere
-Lambda Grinders (really struggling for these I guess??)

uhh enjoy, free weapon is free

Meteor Weapon
Aug 7, 2019, 02:20 AM
oh well guess i can take advantage on leveling in E.Forest

Nyansan
Aug 7, 2019, 02:27 AM
Time to do Solo PD 6x then sleep.

TakemiShinnosuke
Aug 7, 2019, 02:52 AM
level 80 PD or 96

Saffran
Aug 7, 2019, 07:54 AM
Lumiere weapons instead of tedious upgrading...

echofaith
Aug 7, 2019, 08:03 AM
This are very good news. I havent bothered with RNG gear for a while knowing welfare was coming, but I didnt expect it to be yet another freebie Time Stone. Thankfully I still have rotting Jutus/Lumieres ready in my storage :p

silo1991
Aug 7, 2019, 10:50 AM
i have many ingredients , but i dont know which atlas EX should i get

Digital Doom
Aug 7, 2019, 01:34 PM
You can also get ultimate boosters now from the 7th anniversary shop guy like same place you get the anniversary donuts. They only cost 2 AC items each. That’s about 800-900k per ultimate booster. It allows you to buy 12 total. I thought this was really nice. I have had 12 drop but I thought it would be forever to get another 12.. nope , easy peezy. Just drop like 10mil meseta and boom another ultimate potential.

milranduil
Aug 7, 2019, 01:45 PM
You can also get ultimate boosters now from the 7th anniversary shop guy like same place you get the anniversary donuts. They only cost 2 AC items each. That’s about 800-900k per ultimate booster. It allows you to buy 12 total. I thought this was really nice. I have had 12 drop but I thought it would be forever to get another 12.. nope , easy peezy. Just drop like 10mil meseta and boom another ultimate potential.

but they're farmable from UH solo pd, you get one every time you s-rank

Digital Doom
Aug 7, 2019, 01:48 PM
Very true , I’m not sure if I can S rank solo UH pd yet. I usually die once or so even in the 12 man version. Unless he’s weaker on the trigger version, I don’t think I stand a chance yet. But seems folks are not having issues with it I might have to give it a try.

Digital Doom
Aug 7, 2019, 01:52 PM
but they're farmable from UH solo pd, you get one every time you s-rank

By the way I watched your katana depth 999 video on reddit that was fkin awesome , if I need to be that good to beat solo PD Uh I don’t have a chance lol

milranduil
Aug 7, 2019, 02:41 PM
By the way I watched your katana depth 999 video on reddit that was fkin awesome , if I need to be that good to beat solo PD Uh I don’t have a chance lol

thanks. depth999 is much harder than solo pd could ever hope to be lol. pd does do a lot of damage, but his attacks are all the same. if you learned them then, nothing has changed except how much they do

Digital Doom
Aug 7, 2019, 07:15 PM
thanks. depth999 is much harder than solo pd could ever hope to be lol. pd does do a lot of damage, but his attacks are all the same. if you learned them then, nothing has changed except how much they do

I’m sure uh pd is a joke compared to depth 999. I used to farm the older pd trigger for cubes. If he just hits harder on UH guess I’ll have to just up my dodge game. Thank you also I think I built up the courage to try after I get off work

Reilet
Aug 8, 2019, 02:15 AM
If solo UH PD had 300 million hp like the mpa version, I’d laugh and call bullshit on anyone who can clear it under 20 minutes. But he doesn’t.

LordKaiser
Aug 10, 2019, 01:20 PM
If they only added UH difficulty to this stupid map, I don't even care about what drops here as there's no Exceed Energy or any of that nice stuff.

Saffran
Aug 11, 2019, 06:05 AM
We did without Exceed Energy for 6 years and a half, so surely you can manage too.

LordKaiser
Aug 13, 2019, 04:15 PM
We did without Exceed Energy for 6 years and a half, so surely you can manage too. I want a Val weapon that I don't need to affix and don't cost me 50 million on the player's shop.

UniverseLover
Aug 13, 2019, 04:36 PM
I thought Exceed was a lumimech thing? Is it even possible on Val weapons?

ArcaneTechs
Aug 13, 2019, 05:21 PM
I thought Exceed was a lumimech thing? Is it even possible on Val weapons?

Theyre tied to LuminMechs and i think anything with the Lumin core on them

UniverseLover
Aug 13, 2019, 05:23 PM
Theyre tied to LuminMechs and i think anything with the Lumin core on them

Ah right forgot about that core somehow.

LordKaiser
Aug 13, 2019, 07:51 PM
So those Val weapons that have Exceed Energy where a one thing only that may never come back?

ArcaneTechs
Aug 13, 2019, 10:47 PM
So those Val weapons that have Exceed Energy where a one thing only that may never come back?

what quest are you even referring to these dropping from? Sega likes to add Val GS only with chance at specific SSA's on them on specific quests and thats if they added them permanently or temporary to certain content

LordKaiser
Aug 14, 2019, 09:58 PM
Exceed Energy drops on the Beach EQ in UH as well.

Oh I think those used to dropped on the LQ with Omega Masquerade at the end. I missed my chance...

エリュシオン
Aug 14, 2019, 10:38 PM
Exceed Energy drops on the Beach EQ in UH as well.

Oh I think those used to dropped on the LQ with Omega Masquerade at the end. I missed my chance...

You could do a super cheap affix for like 5mil (half of it is literally the booster's price) and it could be better and easier to acquire than a Val weapon with Exceed energy.
Even if Beach Wars has Exceed Energy I believe they want to stop giving Val GS as a drop and just give SSA capsules instead, this is why Val GS is now worth more because they no longer drop from every quest.