PDA

View Full Version : Is God/HP for Delsaber's Shield a good trade? + one more que

Appleicious
May 1, 2003, 07:38 PM

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Appleicious on 2003-09-23 12:19 ]</font>

Yoda86
May 1, 2003, 07:44 PM
If I can get the Delsaber's Shield and Buster (since the Buster is somewhat common), isn't that an excellent combo? Or should I hold onto the God/HP until I reach Ultimate and see what else I can find?

I have that combo and it does a significant amount of damage in Ultimate mode (around the 500s for a hard attack). However the combo gets pretty old since you cannot hit multiple enemies at once.

hypn0t1c
May 1, 2003, 08:06 PM
All depends on your section ID. Some IDs find the right arm all the time, others find the left arm all the time. I have 3 left arms, the most of any body part I've found. God/HP is much more rare than the shield. If you want the shield make sure you get something else in the deal also. Not sure if you're on GC or Xbox, but if you're on xbox I'd offer you the shield and another rare for the God/hp.

Derkin
May 1, 2003, 08:12 PM
On 2003-05-01 17:38, Appleicious wrote:
Last night, I found a God/HP and one of the guys in the group immediately offered me a host of items for it (including Kaladbolg, Double Saber, and various ranger/force weapons).

One of the offers was a Delsaber's Shield. I'm a PSO n00b, so I'm wondering if a God/HP is a good trade for a Delsaber's Shield? And by "good trade" I'm refering to the rarity level of actually being able to find each of those items in casual play (no tp trick, etc.). I'm a level 60 hunter, so having an extra 80hp won't affect me much, but hight evasion is essential. I also don't plan on having any other characters after this one (I've spent enough time on it already).

If I can get the Delsaber's Shield and Buster (since the Buster is somewhat common), isn't that an excellent combo? Or should I hold onto the God/HP until I reach Ultimate and see what else I can find?

Your God/HP is worth more then the Shield of Delsaber. Not by much, but it is. The Delsaber items can be found easily enough.

As for the Shield/Buster combo, it works very well through the mid levels, as well as a saber type can work. You will do good damage but its only a 1 on 1 weapon and twins/double hit more then three times. This usually results in more damage. It is a decent combo considering both are easy to find.

Its really up to you. If that guy still wants it, try getting the Buster from him too. That way you'll have a decent weapon combo.

Appleicious
May 1, 2003, 10:30 PM
Thanks for all the replies so far. I suppose I'll try and acquire the shield by trading other items. People have proposed straigh-up S-Beat's Arm for the shield trades, so I may go that route.

BTW, I'm on the Xbox version.