PDA

View Full Version : 8-21-19 Large Icons. Some icons from this update and the next

Goukezitsu
Aug 21, 2019, 04:16 AM
Most here:
http://imgbox.com/g/1BRANTHMVx

Full Set:
https://mega.nz/#!i9clhITJ!FWW0xA6H5o1lHNChuntNkrqdzGo0hxXEIAsBlyw tAyA

I went through all the update videos and I didn't see Flame Visit in the es updates or in the regular updates. Seems this one might be coming back as a 15* perhaps in Regiment 2019 or a Secret one in Vopar? Let me know if it's coming from something else I might have missed. The rest is pretty basic tho.

Meteor Weapon
Aug 21, 2019, 05:51 AM
any new bgms?

Zorak000
Aug 21, 2019, 05:51 PM
enemy data seems have added more seemingly magatsu based stuff; a while back there was a "BoHvn" that used magatsu's AI, last update had "BoDelFoot", where DelFoot I was told is those swole foot guys from kuron, which could mean that ultra magatsu is coming with stuff like creating different enemies for the "imitation kuronites" quick-trial

this update added "BoDelBeast", but "BigBeast" is typically used for enemies using the Rockbear skeleton; for instance, Wolgahda is "FishBigBeast". but as far as we know there aren't any kuronites that use the rockbear skeleton.

data for Ultra Zigmorde (joining Ultra Gigur), Ultra Vol Dragon, Ultra Dragon EX, and Ultra Train Ghidoran have shown up too

Zorak000
Aug 21, 2019, 06:41 PM
flame visit could still be es related; they've been slipping various 13* NT weapons into eternal and nightmare tower

XrosBlader821
Aug 22, 2019, 09:23 AM
Ultra Train?
hows that supposed to work? Photoner Darker invading earth? Its a different dimension after all.

silo1991
Aug 22, 2019, 09:42 AM
Ultra Train?
hows that supposed to work? Photoner Darker invading earth? Its a different dimension after all.

probably its just for seasonal events, i really hope earth dont get involve in the story by šany meanš

lets just pretend it was swallow by the black hole :)

oratank
Aug 24, 2019, 12:51 AM
Ultra Train?

just a normal robot i guess

Zorak000
Aug 24, 2019, 02:09 PM
im betting earth gets totally involved

they will never let you forget: the anime is cannon