PDA

View Full Version : need help with gol dragon!

jehuty225
May 1, 2003, 08:09 PM
i need to know how to beat the boss at the end of VR spaceship on normal. any help is greatly apreciated.

Shadow82
May 1, 2003, 08:35 PM
Well, What do you need tips or do you need help fightin him cause I can tell both.There are really no tips.Just be at at least level 15.Or I can help you.I have 4 Characters than can play ult and Vhard.

SHADOW lv 124
Tifa lv 87
Navy Blue lv 43
Poo lv 40
SS.DUESHE lv 17

Kent
May 2, 2003, 12:38 AM
When he's on the ground, hack at his feet.

Just like the Dragon at the end of the forest, except this one doesn't fall on his face, and you fight multiply instances of this one at a time.

Easy enough.

Tsukishima-Ruriko
May 2, 2003, 03:34 AM
Simply shoot away at him, and when he lifts up, run away at all costs. His slam attack is quite dangerous.

When he splits, you just have to go after one and hope it's the fake (the fake one will vanish after you damage it enough, leaving you free to go after the real one). I have yet to see a way to tell which is the fake one, so you just have to guess.

If you think he's annoying now, wait until you fight him in V.Hard. -.-

rena-ko
May 2, 2003, 05:02 AM
keep distance and use a good gun. easy as that. furthermore have enough sol atomizers if you dont want to wait out the electric shock.

if you're not sure, bring a gun.
when he parts into two or three, try to stay between all of them - their breath will go over your head.

Logical2u
May 2, 2003, 07:30 AM
I think there is some sort of pattern for weaknesses....
Like when he spits fire, attack with ice, when he spits Ice, attack with fire. when he spits lighnting... umm... i dont know. When he splits, whack em both.

Cross_Winder
May 2, 2003, 08:46 AM
u people are pathetic the gol dragon is easy but i recomend u only start episode2 once uve completed episode 1 because u should be at the recomended level for that boss and once uve done that the battle is quite tricky but i killed it before it even split into two just make sure u have plenty of paralysis cure and lots of long range weapons u should be able to take out gol dragon with ease