Maulcun
Nov 8, 2019, 07:32 AM
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ndw1FQE2uc&feature=youtu.be&rel=0

Site
http://pso2.jp/players/update/20191120/

ArcaneTechs
Nov 20, 2019, 08:36 PM
i just wanna say this new Eva EQ is super garbage to run regardless if they made this for story aspects, i dont know why I expect anything more from Sega with these low effort "content" updates they push out. It makes me wonder if JP player base even cares anymore or just eats this stuff up and go about their day instead of pushing Sega to create higher quality content. Same ol song and dance though, its just me being cynical about all this

All i'm getting at is that this collab EQ could have been so much more but isn't. I could complain about the Monster Hunter Collab but at least that kept me busy for more than 3 runs/15mins

TehCubey
Nov 20, 2019, 09:42 PM
Didn't expect the collab to have an actual story attached but here we go.

Always nice to see what Enga and Earth Guide are up to after ep 4 ended.

Shame the EQ itself is crap.

Kondibon
Nov 20, 2019, 10:11 PM
I like that the EQ feature Remiel because it's my favorite angel, but yeah, it's easy. I didn't expect much from an AIS only EQ anyway though.

ArcaneTechs
Nov 20, 2019, 11:53 PM
so a friend of mine passed me some info on the story for the EQ (since I can't read everything) and I may or may not have thrown this EQ under the bus too fast.

Essentially, the reason why we don't have UH the first week is basically the sixth angel in the Oracle is a phantom and will be become more powerful since it's incomplete. UH release is what probably continues the story and assuming we'll see progression or changes of the entire EQ.

I'm keeping my expectations low for the time being still but seeing the beginning portion of the Story EQ left a bad taste in my mouth and left with implications of Sega being Sega with how the EQ went. I'll keep the rage on hold for now

Meteor Weapon
Nov 21, 2019, 04:42 AM
kinda wish there was more interesting mechanics, but eh more cubes i guess

Zulastar
Nov 21, 2019, 10:38 AM
And the story of this collab seems half-assed as well:
There's an serious accident on the ship and where's Ulc (commander)? Where's Council of six? Where's Xiao in the end?.. All we had saw is Xiera and Ludmilla as if there's no more ARKS left.
Misato-tachi came to the REAL SPACESIP! with REAL ALIENS! onboard! Where's reaction? Only Asuka's weak reaction about Xiera and Ludmilla are nonhumans?
I wanna see proper reactions while they get to Oracle, while they meet and speak to all ARKS staff, not only these two, reaction towards Darkers and Profound Darkness threat... Where is all this?

silo1991
Nov 21, 2019, 11:05 AM
And the story of this collab seems half-assed as well:
There's an serious accident on the ship and where's Ulc (commander)? Where's Council of six? Where's Xiao in the end?.. All we had saw is Xiera and Ludmilla as if there's no more ARKS left.
Misato-tachi came to the REAL SPACESIP! with REAL ALIENS! onboard! Where's reaction? Only Asuka's weak reaction about Xiera and Ludmilla are nonhumans?
I wanna see proper reactions while they get to Oracle, while they meet and speak to all ARKS stuff, not only these two, reaction towards Darkers and Profound Darkness threat... Where is all this?

dont forget newmans and dewmans and also why MC dont go to earth and watch evangelion in order to understand better the enemy XD

Zulastar
Nov 21, 2019, 11:24 AM
dont forget newmans and dewmans and also why MC dont go to earth and watch evangelion in order to understand better the enemy XD

Indeed, they mention it in the start.

Well, I just realized how it looks:
We got into parallel world and Aliens took us on their spaceship. Reaction: *Onepunch Man face* Ok.

Sizustar
Nov 21, 2019, 03:54 PM
....Defeat it 50 time to get a +45% affix...
[img[https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EJ53AsJW4AAOy5x.jpg[/img[

ArcaneTechs
Nov 21, 2019, 05:15 PM

Clear 100 times for 13* camo of the new series

Meteor Weapon
Nov 21, 2019, 06:17 PM
Asuka is 100x more annoying than I remembered.

Zephyrion
Nov 21, 2019, 07:31 PM
Asuka is 100x more annoying than I remembered.

mostly because they literally stuck to her "baka shinji shenanigans" and pretty much didn't bring the rest of the character in (to be fair I'm pretty sure it's the thing people remember Asuka for anyway so)

Shear
Nov 22, 2019, 05:19 AM
Clear 100 times for 13* camo of the new series

... wait didn't we get that one from the Arks Missions already?

ArcaneTechs
Nov 22, 2019, 05:22 AM
... wait didn't we get that one from the Arks Missions already?

have you cleared the new EQ 100x? unless I overlooked something...

oratank
Nov 22, 2019, 05:56 AM
mission give a pink one title is yellow

Shear
Nov 22, 2019, 06:03 AM
mission give a pink one title is yellow

That explains then ... not sure that's worth it.

Moffen
Nov 22, 2019, 07:40 AM
An orange one also seems to drop?

Zulastar
Nov 23, 2019, 12:14 AM

Just got this one... This shit was about to made me puke already, Vaas Montenegro approved.

Zulastar
Nov 24, 2019, 08:28 PM
OMG WHY these fucks put a locks in shop on a such items like boosts, grinders, badges and spheres...
I already bought out all and still have over 1k badges left and they're keep coming...

Meteor Weapon
Nov 24, 2019, 09:08 PM
I'm more surprised how you guys can keep up with the grinding of this content lol despite how you guys complain about it being boring, I barely have time to play lol _(<:3/

Zulastar
Nov 24, 2019, 09:11 PM
Meteor Weapon it's a magick spell: Get in the damn robot >_<

Zorak000
Nov 25, 2019, 02:33 PM
I put together a guide for the Ramiel Emergency Quest; AIS-only fights like this are typically balanced with less wiggle room; so once Ultra Hard gets added to it in a couple days, we may need more of the multiparty to know what's going on.
https://imgur.com/a/vw6hwmJ

like yeah ya'll have probably been fighting it all week and don't really need this, but shrug, maybe you'll run into somebody that could use the reference

Zulastar
Nov 25, 2019, 03:56 PM
I put together a guide for the Ramiel Emergency Quest; AIS-only fights like this are typically balanced with less wiggle room; so once Ultra Hard gets added to it in a couple days, we may need more of the multiparty to know what's going on.
https://imgur.com/a/vw6hwmJ

like yeah ya'll have probably been fighting it all week and don't really need this, but shrug, maybe you'll run into somebody that could use the reference

It's a good one but there's some tips: It's better to equip yourself with a Quick Blaster ring.

1 Box / Carousel / Disco formation: at first 3 core wave need to be carefull of one fast-running beam that hit right through the center of cores, which isn't actual on a seccond wave. And thick snipe beam must be shielded a little earlier cause it's animation's don't synchronized well.

2 At this type attack pattern is 2 waves of 3-5 auto aiming projectles and 3rd is a shower one - it'll be better not to shield but dodge by stepping backwards then again forward leaving a shower behind (or move to the side, but need to be sure of nobody gets your shower), then instantly use shield for defending against a wave of projecles. After that there will be some time gap to refill PP or attack before 2nd wave of projectles. Then it'll repeats starting with a shower.

3 At bits wave need to be careful of large beam hitting diagonally in circle.
UPD: a best way to run this stage - get maximum height and turn camera downwards, then use multitarget rockets and common shooting to refill pp.

4 The best tactics on 4 orbs is to split 2 ppl/orb and reducing them slowly before shields spam begins, then activate PBs, but for pepole who don't even bother to maintain dps rotation it's useless.

5 At final phase need to be careful of the bits wave attack and shield yourself right after they show up, if don't do this - 100% oneshot kill, healing won't help.

Sizustar
Nov 27, 2019, 04:58 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EKXmZRzUEAAQlTv.jpg
New drop on new difficulity

final_attack
Nov 27, 2019, 06:04 AM
New drop on new difficulity

SSA / pot? :o
Thank you

FOnewearl-Lina
Nov 27, 2019, 06:54 AM
Everything is the same as the Orb version except for the POT which looks like it's the same as Lightstream.

final_attack
Nov 27, 2019, 07:28 AM
Everything is the same as the Orb version except for the POT which looks like it's the same as Lightstream.

Ah, thank you.

NightfallG
Nov 27, 2019, 08:57 AM
wow cool robot

the EQ is fun setpiecing and I like the Orb set, hope I can get some UH Orb (hahaha that will never happen).

Zorak000
Nov 27, 2019, 12:39 PM
the SAF becomes lightsream's S1 SAFs, the potential is still the same as orb

that probably means the tact is purely a cosmetic change haha

Zulastar
Nov 27, 2019, 01:09 PM
Just bought out this weeks medal shop stock and still have more than 1k medals left... SEGA's made me sick already.

XrosBlader821
Nov 27, 2019, 03:01 PM
> People farming the shit out of a Quest before the most relevant version of it releases and then complain they are overfarmed

:teasip:

FOnewearl-Lina
Nov 27, 2019, 03:31 PM
> People farming the shit out of a Quest before the most relevant version of it releases and then complain they are overfarmed

It's worrying when people play PSO2 to the extent that it makes them physically sick, and then have nothing to do but complain how bad the collab is...

ArcaneTechs
Nov 27, 2019, 05:38 PM

I ran this EQ once, waited for UH because XH isnt relevant especially with lower drop rates. I havent ran UH yet so maybe itll actually be better

Sizustar
Nov 27, 2019, 05:48 PM
I ran this EQ once, waited for UH because XH isnt relevant especially with lower drop rates. I havent ran UH yet so maybe itll actually be better

Boss gets a new form
https://pso2roboarks.jp/eva-ramieru-dai6sito

Zulastar
Nov 27, 2019, 06:03 PM

I farmed it not for a medals but for a 4+k excubes, 6 15* weapons, 2 13* units and countless Doom Break affixes sold in Player Shop.

It's worrying when people play PSO2 to the extent that it makes them physically sick, and then have nothing to do but complain how bad the collab is...

I'm sick not about collab content but about SEGA politics: they put a damn lock even on common Grinders, GRINDERS, KARL!

ArcaneTechs
Nov 27, 2019, 07:40 PM
Boss gets a new form
https://pso2roboarks.jp/eva-ramieru-dai6sito

I was referring to drops/rates since the endgame atm is grinding those mats for Liberate, Xmas will also be generous

XrosBlader821
Nov 28, 2019, 03:37 AM
I farmed it not for a medals but for a 4+k excubes, 6 15* weapons, 2 13* units and countless Doom Break affixes sold in Player Shop.

I'm sick not about collab content but about SEGA politics: they put a damn lock even on common Grinders, GRINDERS, KARL!

That's still your own "fault" then. It's not a uncommon practice in MMO's to timegate things like that so that people have to spread out their playtime over weeks instead of playing like crazy during 1 week and then stop playing for the next 5 weeks.

Dark Mits
Nov 28, 2019, 04:06 AM
Grinders are locked? I've missed something here. Locked in what sense?

XrosBlader821
Nov 28, 2019, 05:05 AM
Grinders are locked? I've missed something here. Locked in what sense?

You can only get 99 per week from cobalt shop

Zephyrion
Nov 28, 2019, 07:48 AM
You can only get 99 per week from cobalt shop

Which is kind of irrelevant since the grinder to cobalt ratio is ass anyway and game already gives you 30 grinders per cube anyway. and the point of the medals is obviously get donuts, orb weapons and (possibly) +35 them or get the rear. As usual the rest of the exchange shop is mostly fluff anyway soo.

I don't understand why people would ever get mad at this but oh well I guess

XrosBlader821
Nov 28, 2019, 09:44 AM
I don't understand why people would ever get mad at this but oh well I guess

Me neither. Was just pointing out its a thing because Mits asked.

ArcaneTechs
Nov 28, 2019, 06:08 PM
Me neither. Was just pointing out its a thing because Mits asked.

Are we talking grinders or lambda grinders? I dont understand in this day and age how people are struggling with either of those, im literally working on my 5th stack

Zulastar
Nov 28, 2019, 06:28 PM
Are we talking grinders or lambda grinders? I dont understand in this day and age how people are struggling with either of those

I talked about not be able to use all amount of medals, not especially grinders.

im literally working on my 5th stack

Pfft:

https://i.imgur.com/xV2N2WA.png (https://i.imgur.com/xV2N2WA.png)

And you can have my VERY BIG THANKS for an idea how to use overgrind of these medals.

ArcaneTechs
Nov 28, 2019, 08:08 PM
I talked about not be able to use all amount of medals, not especially grinders.
Pfft:

https://i.imgur.com/xV2N2WA.png (https://i.imgur.com/xV2N2WA.png)

And you can have my VERY BIG THANKS for an idea how to use overgrind of these medals.

alright, you got me there but with how off and on ive been playing these past 2 months, i can see why you beat me. I mean I see you occasionally running content I've dropped way more than me (including this Eva EQ which I've only ran twice now). I'm sure you ran the past LQ's a lot too, I didn't since I had no reason to with an exception to a couple of drops or free campaign stuff.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/390394379870666754/649779883756486659/junk.JPG

I have way more on another character but im not gonna bother with that, just a glimpse of whats on hand atm. maybe when im not lazy I'll sort stuff out again

Dark Mits
Nov 29, 2019, 01:53 AM
You guys keep multiple stacks? As soon as a 2nd full stack* of any material is formed in my inventory, I sell / upgrade / exchange it. Sega has shown time and time again that hoarding anything works against the player in the long run. It's not advisable to hoard farmable materials in order to cash in at a future point (case in point, the situation with Goldnia, Goldest etc. materials)

*By stack I mean a quantity of 999.

ArcaneTechs
Nov 29, 2019, 05:58 AM
You guys keep multiple stacks? As soon as a 2nd full stack* of any material is formed in my inventory, I sell / upgrade / exchange it. Sega has shown time and time again that hoarding anything works against the player in the long run. It's not advisable to hoard farmable materials in order to cash in at a future point (case in point, the situation with Goldnia, Goldest etc. materials)

*By stack I mean a quantity of 999.

i held on to my Schvelle materials and you look at people here on psow and other places whining about needing stones despite Enchanted Forest being boosted a million times, I think my hoarding payed off when I got to upgrade 3 Evleda sets to Schvelle instantly on release for alt ship characters while people who lack said materials are doing the Etoile campaign and w/e else theyre pushing out. I also have a couple of storage characters so hoarding is no issue for me

I also hoarded +35 Basilis weapons that came to be useful once Phantom was a thing and I didn't have to wait for Armada to be a thing just to get Phrase Decay either.

XrosBlader821
Nov 29, 2019, 08:07 AM
i held on to my Schvelle materials and you look at people here on psow and other places whining about needing stones despite Enchanted Forest being boosted a million times, I think my hoarding payed off when I got to upgrade 3 Evleda sets to Schvelle instantly on release for alt ship characters while people who lack said materials are doing the Etoile campaign and w/e else theyre pushing out. I also have a couple of storage characters so hoarding is no issue for me

I also hoarded +35 Basilis weapons that came to be useful once Phantom was a thing and I didn't have to wait for Armada to be a thing just to get Phrase Decay either.

Neither of your two examples refer to a tradeable material like Gold materials or just moneymaking fluff, like grinders,

Zulastar
Nov 29, 2019, 10:45 AM
Neither of your two examples refer to a tradeable material like Gold materials or just moneymaking fluff, like grinders,

Since when Lambda Grinders are tradeble? Did I miss something?
And I dunno where to spent all these 2019 badges yet since I already have 300 solo PD and 150 Mother/Deus triggers stored it's a way more than I can physycally run especially now when 6th Angel triggers running everywhere.

XrosBlader821
Nov 29, 2019, 11:13 AM
Since when Lambda Grinders are tradeble? Did I miss something?
And I dunno where to spent all these 2019 badges yet since I already have 300 solo PD and 150 Mother/Deus triggers stored it's a way more than I can physycally run especially now when 6th Angel triggers running everywhere.

Sell Lambda Grinders at regular shop for 800 meseta each, one Lambda grinder stack is 800k
Trade 80 Weapon badges for Falz 13*, turn them into cubes, ???, profit. (960 badges = twelve 13* = 36 Excubes = 432k Meseta
in case of your screenshot that's 5,594,400 meseta from Lambda Grinders alone and 14,832,000 meseta from Badge. So 20,4m that are just wasting 40 Storage slots for no reason.

ArcaneTechs
Nov 29, 2019, 01:58 PM

Ive got like 10 stacks of each gold material and 12 stacks of that one material that comes with the 13* breakdowns elsewhere. Kinda why i said its not included here. I also dont sell grinders for money unless im super short of buying something then ill go exchange Ex Cubes for grinders.

Also im still debating what to do with my 2019 badges too, 7th anniversary badges rotting too

Zulastar
Dec 3, 2019, 01:46 PM
It's been 2 weeks since the patch and still:

1 People don't know and even don't want to learn how to dps in the AIS properly doing 3 slashes till run out of PP which is slow and then refill it by holding shoot without even maintaining JAs which is slow too and have 0 DPS.

2 Keep killing first orb with PBs and bear with the shields spamming after that.

3 Trying to shield attacks which better to be avoided instead 'cause it's slow too and takes much PP.

4 Keep doing other weird shit...

XrosBlader821
Dec 3, 2019, 03:30 PM
1 People don't know and even don't want to learn how to dps in the AIS properly doing 3 slashes till run out of PP which is slow and then refill it by holding shoot without even maintaining JAs which is slow too and have 0 DPS.

So? Like, this quest is so easy it's almost impossible to lose. A friend of mine ran the quest with me for the first time after a long hiatus (only had one armada to get used to AIS Vega) and we still managed to beat the quest easily while losing only 1 support battery (because shield phase is very punishing), which doesn't even affect the final ranking.

2 Keep killing first orb with PBs (...)

When exactly do you want people to use it? Using it during a attack phase is basically suicide...

3 Trying to shield attacks which better to be avoided instead 'cause it's slow too and takes much PP.

Because you can't use Blade rush while dodging while you can tap the Counter Shield button for minimal PP consumption, deal the same amount of damage you'd do with a sword while staying in place because Counter shield gives you big I-frames after letting go of the button after a succesful counter. It's basically like playing Techtor since Nabarta T0 works exactly like that.

Zulastar
Dec 3, 2019, 05:41 PM
So? Like, this quest is so easy it's almost impossible to lose. A friend of mine ran the quest with me for the first time after a long hiatus (only had one armada to get used to AIS Vega) and we still managed to beat the quest easily while losing only 1 support battery (because shield phase is very punishing), which doesn't even affect the final ranking.

Just compare yourself outcome between triple slash JA and Shot-Slash-Slash JA at max speed...

When exactly do you want people to use it? Using it during a attack phase is basically suicide...

Perhaps when Orbs are start to spamming their shields, but certanly not mindlessly at the first seconds of the battle on first orb they see near yourself. I saw when 5 ppl hitting same Orb that way... nuff said.

Because you can't use Blade rush while dodging while you can tap the Counter Shield button for minimal PP consumption, deal the same amount of damage you'd do with a sword while staying in place because Counter shield gives you big I-frames after letting go of the button after a succesful counter. It's basically like playing Techtor since Nabarta T0 works exactly like that.

Shields counter hits ~100k to the Field, costs much PP and stuck you at place. 2nd and 3rd slashes hits 90k+94k in about same time for a same PP, besides when you dodge you can start a combo with shooting (about 100k too, it's hard to count shots really)

XrosBlader821
Dec 4, 2019, 02:13 AM
Just compare yourself outcome between triple slash JA and Shot-Slash-Slash JA at max speed...
You ignored my question. Why complain about this? The quest is super easy and even non expert pugs have a easy time dealing with it

Perhaps when Orbs are start to spamming their shields
Okay so one out of 4 random phases you can use the laser on. A phase that is easy enough without the laser. What's the point complaining about this

Shields counter hits ~100k to the Field, costs much PP and stuck you at place. 2nd and 3rd slashes hits 90k+94k in about same time for a same PP, besides when you dodge you can start a combo with shooting (about 100k too, it's hard to count shots really)
So it doesnt matter what you do as long as you do it right. Gotcha.

Zulastar
Dec 4, 2019, 06:39 PM
You ignored my question. Why complain about this? The quest is super easy and even non expert pugs have a easy time dealing with it

Okay so one out of 4 random phases you can use the laser on. A phase that is easy enough without the laser. What's the point complaining about this

So it doesnt matter what you do as long as you do it right. Gotcha.

If to put it simple: it's like eating spaghetti with a spoon instead of fork.
And I'm no pertend for anything here, just speaking out my tougths after running this shit several hundred times already.
(actually I dropped counting after 300)

XrosBlader821
Dec 5, 2019, 06:18 AM
If to put it simple: it's like eating spaghetti with a spoon instead of fork.
And I'm no pertend for anything here, just speaking out my tougths after running this shit several hundred times already.
(actually I dropped counting after 300)

Except in reality your food analogy should be eating a pizza with fork and knife vs hand.