PDA

View Full Version : About theives....

Broly
Mar 9, 2001, 08:36 PM
You guys say down with theives and such. But yet that is a legal thing to do in the game. If Sonic team didnt want you to lose your items they wouldn't have made it so you drop ure weapon when you die. I believe they only did that so you only play harder to live. Otherwise if you die woopty do "someone rez me" if not ill just go back to Pioneer. Also, have you guys ever played Ultima Online? Well I do and when you die in that game, chances are if you cant get rezed quick enough, you're gonna lose most of ure items if not all.You just have to deal with the fact that you can no longer use ure "old" weapon and go out and try a get a new one. Simple as that. I just had my ex-Holy Ray taken by a japanese guy named RAPISU, man! was that the fastest exit I've seen in this game so far. It took me like 30 seconds to realize he was longer with me and I had to deal with Darky Falzy all by my self. But oh well, I'll get another when my time is due. As for the theivery, get used to it. It helps us play better.

Ratsmack
Mar 9, 2001, 08:49 PM
Hee hee. You know what's worse than a stupid person? A person who repeats word for word what someone else said. Hee hee. I ain't gonna even bother responding to this. If you people want to see an answer, goto the stealing vs. duping post.

Broly
Mar 9, 2001, 08:57 PM
Oh my bad. Sorry I dont feel like lookin at other posts. "Joined: Mar 08, 2001 " gimme a break yo.

jett862
Mar 10, 2001, 11:12 AM
RApisu was the accomplice to the crime of my eggblaster being stolen and my friends spread needle being stolen. Korn was the head of it.