PDA

View Full Version : Space Magatsu LQ 1/8-->2/5

ArcaneTechs
Jan 8, 2020, 03:48 AM
How do you like it? the shops are very generous to gear up. the actual fight with Magatsu as not nearly as bad as I thought it would be, a solid 7/10

21 Badges per run btw

Update 1/14/20
-LQ now gives around 50 Badges per run and around 100 Badges per Trigger
-13/14 weapon drop rate increased
(all thanks to player complaint because of how horrible the drop rate was 1st week)

Update 1/21/20
-Quest Link Boost added to LQ

Link Boost to run to increase RDR gauge and added goodies
-Cosmic Calamity
-T: Cosmic Calamity

Quests effected by Link Boost
-Cosmic Calamity
-Utterly Profound UH

Quest Link Boosted rewards
-RDR Boost
-Weapon series added or Series drop rate increases
-Thrown in the big 3 items with abyssmal rates: Chronos/Amphrodite Stone, Liberate Key
-something unexpected to care/not care for because placebo boosts

oratank
Jan 8, 2020, 04:10 AM
feel bad for non Et class terrain filled with those poison

final_attack
Jan 8, 2020, 06:02 AM
Badge are 10 from quest clear (UH, not sure for other difficulty), and random amount (7 - 11, based on my experiences) from drops at the end btw .... :o

Reilet
Jan 8, 2020, 06:31 AM
Things are absurdly tanky, and spacegatsu fight is so unbelievably sluggish. I don't like it at all.

JUST LET ME MELEE MAGATSU REEEEEEE!

Zulastar
Jan 8, 2020, 06:53 AM
I don't like it at all.

Same here. My second place shittest boss after updated Yamato.

echofaith
Jan 8, 2020, 07:27 AM
I dislike using AIS in general but this feels better than the original EQ version. Tanky mobs are a pain though. I will try SH and XH when I back to see if the badge gain is faster overall /;

Sirius-91
Jan 8, 2020, 08:27 AM
Itano Circus with the AIS, weeeeeeee.

Meteor Weapon
Jan 8, 2020, 10:13 AM
Same here. My second place shittest boss after updated Yamato.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/NastyWellinformedArrowworm-size_restricted.gif

NightlightPro
Jan 8, 2020, 11:03 AM
i'm getting tired of these AIS only fights

sega srsly needs to bring back the old classic fights

(inb4 it's too late)

Touka
Jan 8, 2020, 12:48 PM
Honestly only died on the Magatsu bit he does the tsunami at the start so that threw me off.

[Ayumi]
Jan 8, 2020, 02:36 PM

TMG Hero is alright with it.
Same for Boots Bouncer.
Rifle Phantom I guess?

Kondibon
Jan 8, 2020, 02:43 PM
I haven't had any problems with the EQ, but it got old kinda fast. I have no problems with how the magatsu section is, but this feels way more like an EQ than an LQ.

Renzix
Jan 8, 2020, 04:02 PM
;3471853']TMG Hero is alright with it.
Same for Boots Bouncer.
Rifle Phantom I guess?

Rod Phantom as well. Can tear through bosses quickly if they are close enough to still get hit by Ilgrants while also weaving Counter shots.

Zulastar
Jan 8, 2020, 06:49 PM

BTW this poison damage mobs as well so wand do things here.

~snip

What was it for? If I don't like messy stuff isn't mean I can't handle it:

[SPOILER-BOX]https://i.imgur.com/LKVo4Ff.png (https://i.imgur.com/LKVo4Ff.png)[/SPOILER-BOX]

Meteor Weapon
Jan 9, 2020, 03:12 AM
I hate Yamato tbh, feels clunky as hell more than original AIS Magatsu.

AIS Vega is a great improvement tho...so...eh.

Dark Mits
Jan 9, 2020, 04:15 AM
My biggest gripe with AIS content is that there is no scaling... We don't even advance our AIS like we did with Dark Blast forms. At the start of EP6 I expected that AIS Vega would be this episode's Dark Blast.

ArcaneTechs
Jan 9, 2020, 05:10 AM
30 runs and about 80% of these have been with no 13* drops which is really weird considering 15*s are the goal and the rest is filler, basically annoying to see just 10*s show up

My biggest gripe with AIS content is that there is no scaling... We don't even advance our AIS like we did with Dark Blast forms. At the start of EP6 I expected that AIS Vega would be this episode's Dark Blast.

your expectations are too high let alone getting Sega to create actual good mech gameplay in an MMO despite how extremely simplistic AIS controls are. I'd be a helluva lot happier if we didnt have just the rifle to shoot and crappy rockets that hit once even though 3 fly out and a overall better melee attacks that isnt just the same 3 boring swings

Meteor Weapon
Jan 9, 2020, 05:36 AM
Wished they'd announce customizable AIS in EP7 soon with how much AIS focused quest in EP6.

mother clusterfck
Jan 9, 2020, 06:52 AM
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/NastyWellinformedArrowworm-size_restricted.gif
Yeah, I mean taste is 100% based on skill and nothing else after all.

Meteor Weapon
Jan 9, 2020, 07:11 AM
it was a joke, nothing serious

Saffran
Jan 9, 2020, 08:00 AM
They really love their reflect mechanic. As per usual, I miss some hidden features (unexpected shortcut, hidden spawns, whatever) and the fight gets old very quickly, but they did some work on the boss. I really don't get their reward mechanic though. What good would a golden key be after the 10000 points?

silo1991
Jan 9, 2020, 08:13 AM
i finally tried the LQ , for starters , it should be an EQ , that weird slime its the most dangerous thing i ever seen in this game and be ready sega its gonna use it a lot

also why some magatsu proyectiles cant be deflected ?

oratank
Jan 9, 2020, 11:02 AM
Ph can keep dashing back and forth pass that poison and throw out counter like forever

echofaith
Jan 9, 2020, 01:34 PM
I am going to reach 500 points for the freebies and stop. Feature quests feel way faster for badges(and less tedious), and beside the low chance of a trigger dropping, this LQ doesnt seem to have any drops worth the hassle.

Kondibon
Jan 9, 2020, 07:52 PM
I just soloed it on XH and it was a lot more fun. Still not something I want to spam for hours, but if it was on the daily rotation I'd do it.

mother clusterfck
Jan 10, 2020, 12:00 AM
it was a joke, nothing serious
Well, it's this kind of forum where "gitgud" is seen by most people as a legit reply to virtually anything, especially saying you don't like something so it didn't look like a joke >_<

ArcaneTechs
Jan 10, 2020, 05:19 AM
Well, it's this kind of forum where "gitgud" is seen by most people as a legit reply to virtually anything, especially saying you don't like something so it didn't look like a joke >_<

his joke is so out of place that idk how someone would take it serious

silo1991
Jan 10, 2020, 12:52 PM
well i just accidentaly comfirm you can do the whole campaing by spaming feature quest , i was spaming that with a cousin yesterday

so whats next yamato in space ?

Flaoc
Jan 10, 2020, 04:46 PM
sooooo.... boring got my lib key then just idk fuck

ArcaneTechs
Jan 10, 2020, 09:25 PM
I really wish the LQ drop rates werent so horrid, its like hey, we're finally off Lv85 mobs but we have those exact low drop rates in UH with Lv91 mobs. Makes no sense why they're doing it this way and that fact that they're just doing this one LQ until Feb is just so dumb. How do you expect people to want to keep playing once they hit 500pts or 1000pts? (or just getting they're Lib Key and being done with it). Even the trigger version has the same drop rates which makes even less sense since all that did was add a Lib Key to the drop pool which naturally its at an abyssmal rate.

im running for 13* SSA unit drops but hell, i can barely get a 13* to drop much less the LQ triggers and I might end up going back to Infiltrator UQ

GHNeko
Jan 11, 2020, 02:22 AM
i like the LQ

its fun to play on repeat

im surprised to see as many people disliking it as i did lmao

ais fight is also fun even if the transition is so long.

ArcaneTechs
Jan 11, 2020, 03:37 AM
i like the LQ

i like running it over and over, i just hate these shitty drop rates which is making not want to run it

Nyansan
Jan 11, 2020, 07:03 AM
i like running it over and over, i just hate these shitty drop rates which is making not want to run it

At 1k badges now and the only things to note that dropped during those times were Acure WL, Genon Dagger and Evil camo. And even then the camo is the only one I'd actually use.

Triggers seem pretty rare as I've only gotten 2 for all those runs

silo1991
Jan 11, 2020, 09:10 AM
i like the LQ

the main reason people didnt like this LQ its because the expirience and drops dont worth the time, compared to other LQs

example revelry of darkness and EP5 special training gives more drops and more exp for the same 20 minutes (aprox) per round

Meteor Weapon
Jan 11, 2020, 10:51 AM
It's a fun LQ, the problem is it isn't rewarding, I'm not sure if Sega messed up the drop rates or it was really intentional

Dark Mits
Jan 11, 2020, 01:18 PM
I still wonder why people are after experience so much. I mean... don't you have every class maxxed on multiple characters just from keys?

silo1991
Jan 11, 2020, 02:55 PM
I still wonder why people are after experience so much. I mean... don't you have every class maxxed on multiple characters just from keys?

well simply apply the logic of killing many birds in 1 shot :P

ratatosk
Jan 13, 2020, 01:01 PM
for class cubes for liberate wep

AlphaBlob
Jan 13, 2020, 11:29 PM
I'll like it when I get a novel unit from it, I haven't had any luck even with 400% RDR, 150% triboost, 150% ex triboost, etc... Not a single 15 star as well. :(

Zulastar
Jan 14, 2020, 10:15 AM
I'll like it when I get a novel unit from it, I haven't had any luck even with 400% RDR, 150% triboost, 150% ex triboost, etc... Not a single 15 star as well. :(

It seems RDR have no influence here, only time spent matters: I got these 3 along with 1 arm Novel unit with R-atk 2 S-ability on and 4 Triggers while trying to participate in this absolutly unfair Web Panel Event farming around 10 hours nonstop with only 250RDR+50Tri+50Donut:

https://i.imgur.com/j229c7a.png (https://i.imgur.com/j229c7a.png)

And after these 10 hours nonstop farming I ended only in 69th place, then off to work without any sleep at all and when I got back I found myself 181st.
I just don't want to rip my ass this hard even more for just 3 Grace with sacrifice all other things and all free time to it 'cause it's absolutely impossible to get in top ten for a Grands.

Reilet
Jan 14, 2020, 11:35 AM
0.00000001% drop rate is still 0.00000008% with 800% boost :wacko:

AlphaBlob
Jan 14, 2020, 12:07 PM
And after these 10 hours nonstop farming I ended only in 69th place, then off to work without any sleep at all and when I got back I found myself 181st.
I just don't want to rip my ass this hard even more for just 3 Grace with sacrifice all other things and all free time to it 'cause it's absolutely impossible to get in top ten for a Grands.
I heard the top players got someone to AFK in the castle FQ for 3 days, then spammed that to get on top on ship ranking, why FQ even count is beyond me...

0.00000001% drop rate is still 0.00000008% with 800% boost :wacko:
It triggers me so much seeing other people drop 3 units in 5 runs :(

Zulastar
Jan 14, 2020, 05:02 PM
I heard the top players got someone to AFK in the castle FQ for 3 days, then spammed that to get on top on ship ranking, why FQ even count is beyond me...

This is actually a cheating, ne? I wonder how SEGAc tem react to that.

ArcaneTechs
Jan 14, 2020, 05:45 PM
This is actually a cheating, ne? I wonder how SEGAc tem react to that.

sega initially said they werent going to allow FQs to count but then decided it was okay, so now theyre making triggers runs the more optimal way for badges next ranking and still up in the air whether or not FQs will count

I've done over 150+ runs and no Flotea weapons, i really hope the drop rate boost theyre adding to the LQ after maint is significant

Zulastar
Jan 14, 2020, 06:27 PM
I remember when 4th FQ was implemented first times: it got removed while any LQ starts and returns after it ends.
And I liked this decision. But recently SEGAc didn't bother themselves to do so...

ArcaneTechs
Jan 21, 2020, 11:34 PM
So they're putting out a Quest Link Boost by running the current LQ over and over to boost the LQ itself (currently not known yet whats being boosted, 13* units and general RDR seems to be something atm) and Utterly Profound UH. You can assume the same old shctick Sega always does with their Quest

Link Boost to run to increase RDR gauge and added goodies
-Cosmic Calamity
-T: Cosmic Calamity

Quests effected by Link Boost
-Cosmic Calamity
-Utterly Profound UH

Quest Link Boosted rewards
-RDR Boost
-Weapon series added or Series drop rate increases
-Thrown in the big 3 items with abyssmal rates: Chronos/Amphrodite Stone, Liberate Key
-something unexpected to care/not care for because placebo boosts

Tyreek
Jan 22, 2020, 09:13 AM
A dance lobby action is in the drop pool. Dance 49. What the actual hell?