Mar 11, 2020, 01:01 PM
Took them long enough.

Source: https://pso2.com/news/announcements/founderspack

silo1991
Mar 11, 2020, 01:11 PM
Took them long enough.

Source: https://pso2.com/news/announcements/founderspack

i would buy the hair and the LA .

a comentary i been saying for years , there has been sonic collabs before and never added shadow shoes as a skin for jetboots?

r00tabaga
Mar 11, 2020, 01:16 PM
What is Ragol Memory???

Tyreek
Mar 11, 2020, 01:26 PM
A trade in item that you get from scratch bonuses. Its used for obtaining PSO costumes and mags.

landman
Mar 11, 2020, 01:47 PM
Hey you can use that hairstyle and make a furry sonic with teeth!

[SPOILER-BOX]https://i.imgur.com/T930FwH.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

[Ayumi]
Mar 11, 2020, 02:01 PM
Why does Sonic's body look like they took parts of Tea's outfit?
And why is Tails tails so low poly?

MikonX
Mar 11, 2020, 02:53 PM
LOL $60.

Zeota
Mar 11, 2020, 03:02 PM
Someone crunched the numbers and figured the support items alone were worth about $100 on the JP servers.

Anduril
Mar 11, 2020, 03:08 PM
(dirty math of 1USD=100JPY) For the non-support items:
13USD for 30-Day Premium
17.50USD for 5 Item Pack expansions (permanent)
22USD for 12 Scratch Tickets
40USD for 5 Character Storage Expansions (permanent)

MikonX
Mar 11, 2020, 03:35 PM
I guess that's not that bad then.

rokkuman
Mar 11, 2020, 03:43 PM
I think they could've made cheaper packs, right? This one is a good deal, but some of its items just don't matter to me :x

landman
Mar 11, 2020, 05:53 PM
I'd exchange those AC scratch tickets for actual Arks Cash to get Mags, but it's still a good deal. And if cosmetics are transferable you can also get some meseta from it.

Freeze
Mar 11, 2020, 06:24 PM
I like the Ragol memories. I need to get my pso outfits back. Oh the other items are good too..... I guess.

the_importer_
Mar 11, 2020, 10:59 PM
Credit where credit is due, it's the best deal ever on PSO2, even if it's not on the JPN servers.

Tymek
Mar 12, 2020, 03:19 AM
It may be a good deal, but still rather audacious...

[Ayumi]
Mar 12, 2020, 04:13 AM
Thinking about it, it's technically $120. You need to buy twice to unlock the outfits on your account as they only give you one each of them.

Masu
Mar 12, 2020, 04:59 AM
;3473662']Thinking about it, it's technically $120. You need to buy twice to unlock the outfits on your account as they only give you one each of them.

Yes but no as it is wrote to be limited to one purchase per account (in red at bottom of purchased content list)

[Ayumi]
Mar 12, 2020, 05:12 AM
Yes but no as it is wrote to be limited to one purchase per account (in red at bottom of purchased content list)

Ugh... why do they always do this (okay not ALWAYS... did the same with the Link hair and outfit which is sitting in my bank because I don't know when or who to use it on because I only have one of it... same with the SORO cloak.)

r00tabaga
Mar 12, 2020, 05:29 AM
I will buy this to help support the game. I’ll probably just sell the Sonic crap for meseta down the road when it becomes more scarce. I hope that there are more Ragol Memory tickets available later, 5x is not enough! I want mag camos, section IDs and PSO outfits 😊😊😊

[Ayumi]
Mar 12, 2020, 05:41 AM
I will buy this to help support the game. I’ll probably just sell the Sonic crap for meseta down the road when it becomes more scarce. I hope that there are more Ragol Memory tickets available later, 5x is not enough! I want mag camos, section IDs and PSO outfits 😊😊😊

Just hope you're fine with the PSO armour being the default colours only.
Just a light warning as I was greatly disappointed when I got my RAmarl outfit and unable to make it look like the one I wore on PSO.

r00tabaga
Mar 12, 2020, 06:19 AM
Omg really??? Thanks for the tip! What about HUcast head? If my Cast’s body doesn’t match the head, that’s lame.

[Ayumi]
Mar 12, 2020, 06:33 AM
Omg really??? Thanks for the tip! What about HUcast head? If my Cast’s body doesn’t match the head, that’s lame.

Kireek/Elenor/Reiz stuff should be fine. Casts/Caseals have multiple colour options they can change naturally. If there's any problems, it might be very very small colour issues but not much.

But Casts and Caseals always been lucky in that regard. Like in PSU there's cast versions of clothing that you can change into any colour you want while for humans and newmans it's limited.

HUcast, HUcaseal, RAcast, RAcaseal you're safer in getting close to your PSO look.
HUmar, HUnewearl, RAmar, RAmarl, FOmar, FOmarl, FOnewm, FOnewearl you will not get the look you want unless you used the default colours.

This is one thing that people really should know before they waste their Ragol memories like I did on my RAmarl outfit.

r00tabaga
Mar 12, 2020, 08:45 AM
;3473668']Kireek/Elenor/Reiz stuff should be fine. Casts/Caseals have multiple colour options they can change naturally. If there's any problems, it might be very very small colour issues but not much.

But Casts and Caseals always been lucky in that regard. Like in PSU there's cast versions of clothing that you can change into any colour you want while for humans and newmans it's limited.

HUcast, HUcaseal, RAcast, RAcaseal you're safer in getting close to your PSO look.
HUmar, HUnewearl, RAmar, RAmarl, FOmar, FOmarl, FOnewm, FOnewearl you will not get the look you want unless you used the default colours.

This is one thing that people really should know before they waste their Ragol memories like I did on my RAmarl outfit.

tyvm-

I think it’s soooooo stupid NOT to have all Section IDs available as stickers from the start! It’s so dumb. And now, with PSO2na there are gonna be a ton of PSU & PSO former players. Would have been easy and good fan service. Oh well.
Cast head and Redria for me. Hoping for more memory tickets for a Nidra or Sato!!!! 🙏🙏🙏

Freeze
Mar 12, 2020, 10:31 AM
You can change colour on parts of the pso outfits just not total colour change. It did require a colour change pass or pay at the salon. That said I was happy with the final results on my JP account.

[Ayumi]
Mar 12, 2020, 11:24 AM
tyvm-

I think it’s soooooo stupid NOT to have all Section IDs available as stickers from the start! It’s so dumb. And now, with PSO2na there are gonna be a ton of PSU & PSO former players. Would have been easy and good fan service. Oh well.
Cast head and Redria for me. Hoping for more memory tickets for a Nidra or Sato!!!! 🙏🙏🙏

You can change colour on parts of the pso outfits just not total colour change. It did require a colour change pass or pay at the salon. That said I was happy with the final results on my JP account.

Here's an example of the RAmarl outfit.

[SPOILER-BOX]https://i.imgur.com/MmLjqli.png
[/SPOILER-BOX]

I'm NOT happy with the final results which is why I'm just merely warning in case you're disappointed as I was with what I got.

They also don't have my hat so I use a different one. The only one available is the default hat as well:

[SPOILER-BOX]https://i.imgur.com/D59RIYg.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

The reason I said Kireek and Elenor is because they were the default HUcast and RAcaseal. Only their heads are available. If you didn't use their heads, your head isn't an option.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51JwP9eD8fL.jpg
If your cast/caseals don't have the same body and heads like these in the EP1 & 2 Boxart, you will not be able to recreate your PSO character.

I'm just glad they released beret every so often so I can still keep that part sacred to my character (Don't need to tell me as I've already known I'm a PSO nut for 20 years. Won't be telling me anything new.)

TenebriS
Mar 12, 2020, 01:18 PM
;3473662']Thinking about it, it's technically $120. You need to buy twice to unlock the outfits on your account as they only give you one each of them.

the website says its outerwear btw, so it can not be unlocked on whole account anyway, only the hair.

r00tabaga
Mar 12, 2020, 01:43 PM
I actually love how your character turned out!!

Man-That-Is-Super
Mar 12, 2020, 04:50 PM
Would personally like a legit Sonic costume. Like how there is a legit King of The Monsters costume. Too bad you can't be really big:-?.

The costumes just look off to me. We seen it with the Sonic movie, Sonic's design can be a fragile thing. I am getting early Sonic marketing ploy.....I mean....Early Sonic furry vibes from those pics.

[Ayumi]
Mar 12, 2020, 06:00 PM
I actually love how your character turned out!!

Eh. I look like a mascot for skittles to me. Black, Red, Orange, Green, Yellow.
If you're okay with it then I say get the outfit. To me it's a waste because all the colours on it makes it look horrid to me. Maybe for the next anniversary (maybe this year as it's the 20th) they'll give us something better. Who knows.
One that actually allow us to change the colouring better.

ArcaneTechs
Mar 12, 2020, 10:16 PM
;3473664']Ugh... why do they always do this (okay not ALWAYS... did the same with the Link hair and outfit which is sitting in my bank because I don't know when or who to use it on because I only have one of it... same with the SORO cloak.)

im pretty sure you got 2 copies of Links collab stuff when it was out because i have the hairstyle unlocked for all my characters on my account, including the Hylian Shield too

[Ayumi]
Mar 12, 2020, 10:54 PM
im pretty sure you got 2 copies of Links collab stuff when it was out because i have the hairstyle unlocked for all my characters on my account, including the Hylian Shield too

All unlocked on all your characters? Hair, Outfit, Shield?

ArcaneTechs
Mar 12, 2020, 11:15 PM
;3473687']All unlocked on all your characters? Hair, Outfit, Shield?

yes, i dont remember if the outfits were basewear types though (even though i might be remembering wrong, pretty sure you cant buy these either), i know you got it in F & M but ya, they have 2x of the hair and shield when you claimed the titles

Freeze
Mar 13, 2020, 10:29 AM
;3473678']Eh. I look like a mascot for skittles to me. Black, Red, Orange, Green, Yellow.
If you're okay with it then I say get the outfit. To me it's a waste because all the colours on it makes it look horrid to me. Maybe for the next anniversary (maybe this year as it's the 20th) they'll give us something better. Who knows.
One that actually allow us to change the colouring better.

Looks like it depends on which costume you are playing with. I was quite happy with the RAmar and HUnewearl look but yes some of the others didn't customize as well. It would be nice if they had main and sub colours you could change.

Anduril
Mar 13, 2020, 12:07 PM
They just added a 30USD Ragol Edition (https://pso2.com/news/announcements/ragol)
Ragol Memory x10
30-Day Premium x1
Mission Pass Gold Ticket x1
AC Scratch Ticket x12

It's a one-time purchase, but they also mention a Ragol Fashion Pack that can be purchased multiple times which I'm going to guess is just a bundle of Ragol Memories.

Freeze
Mar 13, 2020, 12:47 PM
Just saw this myself. I wished they had some details on the fashion pack but I was happy to see this.

Tyreek
Mar 13, 2020, 01:52 PM
What is evolution device "Needler"?

Anduril
Mar 13, 2020, 02:12 PM
What is evolution device "Needler"?

I'm guessing it is Nidra, just with a different transliteration from ニドラー (Nidorā).

Tyreek
Mar 13, 2020, 02:16 PM
... I'm taken aback by how they've ignored the source material, while paying respects to PSO.

r00tabaga
Mar 13, 2020, 03:54 PM
Lol, Kireek is now called Calvin... hahahahaha

Very happy to see a Ragle memory fashion pack I really can’t wait for Tuesday now

[Ayumi]
Mar 13, 2020, 11:19 PM
Lol, Kireek is now called Calvin... hahahahaha

Very happy to see a Ragle memory fashion pack I really can’t wait for Tuesday now

Didn't they call him Killik in PSU?
For some reason I remember them calling him Killik in PSU.

Then again they called Sinows Shinowas until they fixed it back on PSP2.

aidon
Mar 13, 2020, 11:26 PM
;3473709']Didn't they call him Killik in PSU?
For some reason I remember them calling him Killik in PSU.

Then again they called Sinows Shinowas until they fixed it back on PSP2.

No, he was called Kireek in PSU. I think you are thinking of the axe he used in PSU.

landman
Mar 14, 2020, 04:06 AM
Or about the pole guy in soul calibur :wacko: