PDA

View Full Version : Title Hunter Thread: Search for others who wish to unlock titles with you

the_importer_
Mar 12, 2020, 10:28 PM
After reflecting on my old 6th Angel thread (https://tinyurl.com/vfyxvqm), I figured that I would start a general title thread so that anyone looking to accomplish specific titles that can/should/must be done with other players can do so.

You’re free to post requests for whatever titles you’re looking to accomplish with your own rules. The only thing I would recommend is when you’re done with an accomplishment, just update your post by saying that you are done with it so that people won’t post asking if you’re still looking for players.

Guess I’ll start with one of mine. I don’t have the title for the Dark Falz Persona rematch. I don’t know how many I have done, but it’s less than 10, so I bought a shit ton of triggers in order to fix this. I’m looking for 3 players who may want to unlock this title as well. No Expert required, but bring your best class with your best gear, not the class you’re trying to level up with shit gear :p

Please reply in this thread, no PM.

[Ayumi]
Mar 13, 2020, 05:23 AM
I'll join the Persona rematch as I don't think I've ever done those.

the_importer_
Mar 13, 2020, 07:24 AM
;3473695']I'll join the Persona rematch as I don't think I've ever done those.

Cool, well I'm free this weekend. Let's see if we can get 2 others.

dnyce13
Apr 18, 2020, 06:44 PM
Looking to find players to get the lookbook titles. Next title I'm chasing is getting 100 likes on my lookbook. We can like each others lookbook every day and the more people we can get in a group, the faster we can unlock the titles together. My character name is "COVID-19" and Player ID name is "COVID-9Teen"

the_importer_
Apr 19, 2020, 05:26 PM
Looking to find players to get the lookbook titles. Next title I'm chasing is getting 100 likes on my lookbook. We can like each others lookbook every day and the more people we can get in a group, the faster we can unlock the titles together. My character name is "COVID-19" and Player ID name is "COVID-9Teen"

What's a lookbook?

echofaith
Apr 19, 2020, 05:54 PM
Probably means the Fashion Catalog

the_importer_
Apr 19, 2020, 06:08 PM
Probably means the Fashion Catalog

If that's the case, he can just send 10 per day to different people. Since most people reply back with a like to your fashion when you do so.

dnyce13
Apr 21, 2020, 02:24 PM
If that's the case, he can just send 10 per day to different people. Since most people reply back with a like to your fashion when you do so.

I have been doing that but 90% of the people do not like you back

the_importer_
Apr 21, 2020, 06:24 PM
I have been doing that but 90% of the people do not like you back

Does your character fall into the following:

-Sexy female
-Cute female
-Loli
-Funny
-Furry

If not, then that's probably why.