Maulcun
Mar 13, 2020, 03:31 AM
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_zHBEGMzQI&feature=youtu.be&rel=0

Site
http://pso2.jp/players/update/20200325/

ArcaneTechs
Mar 13, 2020, 04:44 AM
the Divide Quest grind is going to be super grindy, just hoping the payout rates for runs is reasonable and of course the weapons themselves need to be worth the jump on some of the weapon types. Lib will still have its place but we also dont know the pot yet so power gap is questionable until then but if the weapons and units are somehow the new power creep, rip people who just affixed last 15% week. Maybe these 3 new unit sets will make me hop off Lightstream finally

[Ayumi]
Mar 13, 2020, 07:35 AM
I'm most interested in Gunner's completx PA.

Tyreek
Mar 13, 2020, 01:48 PM
Aside from the complex PAs and the potential of this Divide Quest, there's nothing really of interest to me in this update. We'll see what SEGA has in mind for the mid spring and summer updates. We see now they've done "exclusive" things with the upcoming NA version.

Terrence
Mar 13, 2020, 04:10 PM
Do we already know the price of the new crest weapons ? I'm afraid they could cost more than 250 Sage Crests.

XbikXBd
Mar 14, 2020, 03:03 AM
oh those 13* version of the old extreme 11* unit sets are kool

Masu
Mar 14, 2020, 06:12 AM
oh those 13* version of the old extreme 11* unit sets are kool

Kinda. My only concern is them to be focused on single atk type per "set" :/

The luminmech boss will be "fun" to fight... Another visual clusterfuck incoming ( lazorz grid) :D PSO2 is the single game I need to put sunglasses after an hour 8-)

Saryn_storm
Mar 14, 2020, 10:26 AM
Could have shown mats for the first rifle upgrade. I'm thinking Orb and Dim but no idea of the 3rd one. There's no Dyne equivalent for rifles. Could be Yas 5k or Resonant Horkos. It can't be Dusk. There's no way to get it anymore or is there?

Anduril
Mar 14, 2020, 12:02 PM
Could have shown mats for the first rifle upgrade. I'm thinking Orb and Dim but no idea of the 3rd one. There's no Dyne equivalent for rifles. Could be Yas 5k or Resonant Horkos. It can't be Dusk. There's no way to get it anymore or is there?

The Ultra Train LQ is now part of the Featured Quest rotation, and Orb and Dusk should still drop there.

Saryn_storm
Mar 14, 2020, 12:12 PM
The Ultra Train LQ is now part of the Featured Quest rotation, and Orb and Dusk should still drop there.

There's no reliable way to farm it so i hope it's not Dusk. If it is, then that's just a kick in the nads. It's also the only rifle i'm missing :(