PDA

View Full Version : PSO2NA Mag question

EvilJohn
Mar 26, 2020, 02:59 AM
So i got a mag ticket and am leveling a second mag, when i buy more char slots i plan on making a 2nd char. Can i give my 2nd char the 2nd mag i got with mag ticket? that way i can start leveling a mag for my 2nd char now. Also bought mag ticket lol hope this works. I know you cant normally send another char a mag but is it different with a bought mag?

エリュシオン
Mar 26, 2020, 03:16 AM
You cannot transfer mags between character, free or bought, once you redeem the mag claim ticket on a character it stays on that character.

Anduril
Mar 26, 2020, 03:56 AM
Oh, also, you get 3 free character slots, so you don't need to buy a second character, only a 4th+.

EvilJohn
Mar 26, 2020, 02:14 PM
Oh, also, you get 3 free character slots, so you don't need to buy a second character, only a 4th+.

you only get one char per ship on NA PSO2 not sure about JP. Asks you to buy the char slot addition thing when trying to make a second. I don't mind its $5 i think it sucks u can give a second char a bought mag tho.

Anduril
Mar 26, 2020, 02:34 PM
you only get one char per ship on NA PSO2 not sure about JP. Asks you to buy the char slot addition thing when trying to make a second. I don't mind its $5 i think it sucks u can give a second char a bought mag tho.

Not sure what is going on with you, but I just logged in and created a second character on Ship 01 without having to pay AC.
My only guess is that you have 3 total characters across all the Ships already.

EvilJohn
Mar 26, 2020, 02:40 PM
You cannot transfer mags between character, free or bought, once you redeem the mag claim ticket on a character it stays on that character.

ty thanks for letting me know.

EvilJohn
Mar 26, 2020, 02:41 PM
Not sure what is going on with you, but I just logged in and created a second character on Ship 01 without having to pay AC.
My only guess is that you have 3 total characters across all the Ships already. oh i didn't realize that. Ty for letting me know ill delete them.

Anduril
Mar 26, 2020, 02:49 PM
oh i didn't realize that. Ty for letting me know ill delete them.

So just a couple of things when deleting a character:
1. The confirm option will be greyed out initially, but it will be active when you hold LB+RB; this is to prevent accidental deletions.
2. It will take 24 hours from confirming for the character to be deleted; at any time during the 24 hours you can cancel the deletion.

EvilJohn
Mar 26, 2020, 03:13 PM
So just a couple of things when deleting a character:
1. The confirm option will be greyed out initially, but it will be active when you hold LB+RB; this is to prevent accidental deletions.
2. It will take 24 hours from confirming for the character to be deleted; at any time during the 24 hours you can cancel the deletion.

Awesome thanks.

Hey12389
Mar 27, 2020, 11:37 AM
So how do we get our second mag? A mag ticket?

Anduril
Mar 27, 2020, 12:45 PM
So how do we get our second mag? A mag ticket?

Yes, you need to buy a Mag Ticket from the AC shop, then use it and the new Mag will show up in your Mag list.

Hey12389
Mar 30, 2020, 04:02 PM
Thanks I saw that they are 3 dollars in the AC shop. Good stuff