PDA

View Full Version : NA PSO2 Mag leveling questions

Tigersoul78
Apr 15, 2020, 07:42 AM
So I currently have a Dex based Mag for my Braver. I plan on making him a Fighter soon but I know I need a different Mag for that class.

When I do get a new Mag what do I need to level to 200 for my Fighter? Is it 200 S Atk? And if it is what is the best way to get 200 S Atk?

Anduril
Apr 15, 2020, 07:53 AM
200 S-ATK/MEL-Pwr.

Aside from the Mini Devices from the Photon Sphere Shop, alternate between Striking/Melee weapons and Monomates and/or 4* Furniture, carefully making sure that DEX and S-Def/MEL-Def do not fill.

Neileer
Apr 27, 2020, 09:52 AM
Braver's have a class skill vat makes their dexterity Maga a melee and ranged mag as well. In other words you don't really have to worry about leveling up your melee power. Just keep leveling at your dexterity. And it will be the equivalent to 200 mel power

ArcaneTechs
May 1, 2020, 04:14 AM
Braver's have a class skill vat makes their dexterity Maga a melee and ranged mag as well. In other words you don't really have to worry about leveling up your melee power. Just keep leveling at your dexterity. And it will be the equivalent to 200 mel power

he's getting another mag and is asking what to spec into it for Fighter, not using Br's Dex Mag skill (which he knows how it works). Dex mag is useless on Fighter