PDA

View Full Version : Tip about weapon camo(NA)

ralf542
May 18, 2020, 09:29 AM
You don't need to max your weapon to +35 to change the appearance.

If you go to 'Customize' (which is in the first option on your hotbar) there should be an option where you can select a weapon camo you currently have in your inventory. So for example, if you pick a sword weapon camo, then all your swords will change appearance to that camo when equipped.

Weapon transmutation though, which is done at the item scientist, changes the appearance of that 1 weapon and you will need a lot of resources for that.

I just figured this out and thought other people might have thought the same thing at first. Hope this helps.

ArcaneTechs
May 18, 2020, 04:00 PM
dont you play JP? how do you not know this?

mother clusterfck
May 19, 2020, 01:13 AM
XD
This is why a separate board for NA players makes sense...

ralf542
May 19, 2020, 08:32 AM
dont you play JP? how do you not know this?
I know it sounds pretty standard but a staggering amount of people, myself NOT included, don't know this a thing.

Holding right trigger will allow you to mass select items in your inventory.
You can also send items to your storage without having to be at a terminal. Just select it in the menu.

Resta PSA
For most of the game, I thought Resta (even Level 10 Resta) was a joke and barely healed me. It would heal like maybe 50HP per cast.

Then I realized it can be charged and it releases a force-field of healing that heals larger amounts of HP to me and several times, and also to all teammates in the field.