PDA

View Full Version : PC What will be the PSO World Phantasy Star Online 2 PC ship server? Is there one?

lostinseganet
May 27, 2020, 06:33 AM
I gotta admit with less than 30 more mins the hype is starting to spill over. I'm think i'm going to go to ship 3 just because ship 1 will probably be filled to the brim. 2 might get filled to the brim too. So I was thinking ship 2 or 3? .

Edit: I'm gonna try for ship 2

ChaosAngel92
May 27, 2020, 07:37 AM
I was also thinking about that. So, how is 2 in terms of population?
And wow...I just resurrected my forum account.....never thought I would be posting here again.

Vintasticvin
May 27, 2020, 09:11 AM
Same as it was within the english side of JP Ship 2 but worse with a few familiar faces if you're lucky

lostinseganet
May 27, 2020, 09:55 AM
I was also thinking about that. So, how is 2 in terms of population?
And wow...I just resurrected my forum account.....never thought I would be posting here again.

Its pretty stuffed BUT there are 64 blocks on each ship.

Sir_Laguna
Jun 1, 2020, 02:17 AM
I'm going to cross my fingers for Ship 02 being the official server. Mostly because I'm already on it. :-P

-Ryuki-
Jun 4, 2020, 06:42 PM
I heard Ship 2 was the place to be, but if they eventually release Ship 5, I /might/ be hopping to that.

Freeze
Jun 4, 2020, 09:53 PM
Ship 2 was the general consensus during the closed beta testing so a lot of us started there.

darkwraith007
Jun 5, 2020, 09:32 AM
Hi AIDA! I've resurrected my old forum account to post here again :)
I'm mostly on Discord as Daedalus#6878 so send me a friend request if you like and let me know you are from these forums :)

Game is restricted to Windows 10 for now (on PC), so unless there's a workaround available for pre-Win10 to be able to play there I'll have to stay as a bystander for now and watch how things go. I dunno if they'll relax the restrictions on JP PSO2 but I might start playing there again since it doesn't require Windows 10.