PDA

View Full Version : Rebirth of Desire Trigger Party on Ult, your chance to get Time Reversal Stone Chrono

the_importer_
Jun 13, 2020, 06:17 PM
With Omega Loser back on a regular the schedule, Rebirth of Desire triggers are back in circulation. I'm looking for 3 players with triggers who can hold their own in Ult (Lv95 and decent gear). How many triggers do I have? Well I'll match the combined amount that you have to a maximum of 10 (don't want to go over 20 quests).

Post here if you're interested.

the_importer_
Jun 26, 2020, 04:30 PM
Going to revive this in case some people started gathering triggers in their bank. The OG offer still stands.

Coatl
Jun 26, 2020, 04:43 PM
Yeah we were gonna run them on the next pso2 day if you wanna join us. ^^

the_importer_
Jun 26, 2020, 05:51 PM
Yeah we were gonna run them on the next pso2 day if you wanna join us. ^^

Sure, I mean I have the day off since it will be Canada Day, so anytime I guess. Just a few questions:

1- When you say we, you mean you and 2 others or did you already have a full party and were planning rotations?

2- How many rounds did you guys want to do?

3- Mind if we go back to the lobby after each round so that I may check my titles to know if I hit 10 battles (I'll be able to keep tracks afterwards)?

Cheers

Coatl
Jun 26, 2020, 10:46 PM
Sure, I mean I have the day off since it will be Canada Day, so anytime I guess. Just a few questions:

1- When you say we, you mean you and 2 others or did you already have a full party and were planning rotations?

2- How many rounds did you guys want to do?

3- Mind if we go back to the lobby after each round so that I may check my titles to know if I hit 10 battles (I'll be able to keep tracks afterwards)?

Cheers

1. Its just me and 2 others.

2. Not sure yet, probably 5 minimum. Also plan to do easter later in the day.

3. Sure thing!

silo1991
Jun 26, 2020, 11:14 PM
i can in PSO2 day but in the night up to 7 pm of central time

the_importer_
Jun 26, 2020, 11:40 PM
1. Its just me and 2 others.

2. Not sure yet, probably 5 minimum. Also plan to do easter later in the day.

3. Sure thing!

Cool. Well I have 7 triggers so far, there's still plenty of Omega EQ coming up before Wednesday, so maybe I'll have 10 or something. Just PM or something when you guys are ready.