PDA

View Full Version : Various Phantasy Star Promotional DVDs content uploaded.

the_importer_
Aug 10, 2020, 12:48 PM
Hey there,

Using Make MKV, I've ripped those promotional DVDs that I purchased via Yahoo Auctions to my character's YouTube channel in lossless quality (well, YouTube will probably degrade them, not much I can do about that).

Anyway, here's the playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOkBW-wNkhgzP9BSxO81MWTvAzl24wSFt

You can also download untouched lossless on the Internet Archive: https://archive.org/details/PhantasyStarPromotionalDVDs

While I'm not 100% certain, I do think that this is all of them since I've never seen any others on ebay or Yahoo Auctions.

Coatl
Aug 10, 2020, 12:56 PM
Hm its all private.

the_importer_
Aug 10, 2020, 01:40 PM
Hm its all private.

Damn YouTube kid safety, had to say "It's not for kids" on all 10 videos.

landman
Aug 10, 2020, 11:44 PM
Thanks for the ripping and upload!

the_importer_
Aug 11, 2020, 12:00 AM
Thanks for the ripping and upload!

NP, just wish there was a place I could upload that wouldn't degrade them like YouTube, but not too many places can host 5.70GB of videos :p

Sonickyle27
Aug 11, 2020, 03:44 AM
For the compression issue on YouYube, why not upload these to the Internet Archive? They'll host it uncompressed.

the_importer_
Aug 11, 2020, 06:07 AM
For the compression issue on YouYube, why not upload these to the Internet Archive? They'll host it uncompressed.

Think they'll allow such content?

Sonickyle27
Aug 11, 2020, 10:03 AM
Think they'll allow such content?

Unless SEGA comes along and asks them to take them down, they accept pretty much anything as far as I know.

the_importer_
Aug 11, 2020, 12:49 PM
Unless SEGA comes along and asks them to take them down, they accept pretty much anything as far as I know.

OK, it's done, not the fastest download site in the world however 😟

the_importer_
Aug 27, 2020, 02:19 PM
Hey guys, I received my Phantasy Star NOVA promotional DVD, so it's been uploaded to both places. While I'm not 100% certain, I do think that this is all of them since I've never seen any others on ebay or Yahoo Auctions.