Maulcun
Aug 21, 2020, 03:38 AM
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlYARCw2SuY&feature=youtu.be&rel=0

Site
http://pso2.jp/players/update/20200805/

the_importer_
Aug 21, 2020, 07:24 AM
Well, the final new EQ will be up next week. After that, all that's left is the new engine update and the remaining EQ to get the UH treatment (Magatsu, Yamato, Omega Apprentice).

Tyreek
Aug 21, 2020, 08:27 AM
I find it amusing that there's still no Ultra Exploration for Amduscia. Or Earth for that matter. I think that's been pending for a year now, with Vol/Ex Dragon and Train Ghidoras having ultralized variants.

Ezodagrom
Aug 21, 2020, 09:23 AM
Well, the final new EQ will be up next week. After that, all that's left is the new engine update and the remaining EQ to get the UH treatment (Magatsu, Yamato, Omega Apprentice).
I don't think the engine update is gonna happen anytime soon. I bet it'll either be close to the NGS release, or a simultaneous release.

Anyway, the final boss next week and the remaining EQs you mentioned are not the only things left, there's also a new space EQ coming in October, the divide quests expansion, and the new "high difficuly" solo quest.

Other than those, I guess future content will be mostly bumping up older stuff to UH, other than the EQs you mentioned, there's a small chance mining base 3 and 4 could still get updated to UH due to how popular they were back in the day, and I could see Amduscia/Earth UH free fields still happening (despite their lack of popularity). Maybe even UH versions of the ultimate quests? And probably lvl 100 cap too.

the_importer_
Aug 22, 2020, 12:18 PM
I don't think the engine update is gonna happen anytime soon. I bet it'll either be close to the NGS release, or a simultaneous release.

I'm assuming +/- 6 months before NGS.

Anyway, the final boss next week and the remaining EQs you mentioned are not the only things left, there's also a new space EQ coming in October, the divide quests expansion, and the new "high difficuly" solo quest.

True

Other than those, I guess future content will be mostly bumping up older stuff to UH, other than the EQs you mentioned, there's a small chance mining base 3 and 4 could still get updated to UH due to how popular they were back in the day, and I could see Amduscia/Earth UH free fields still happening (despite their lack of popularity). Maybe even UH versions of the ultimate quests? And probably lvl 100 cap too.

I doubt they'll touch other TD quests. My theory is that once they ultralize Magatsu, Yamato and Omega Apprentice, they'll start rotating all of the quests that have been ultralized every week or every month.

As for ultralizing the other fields, I don't know, they never finished the XH fields.

silo1991
Aug 22, 2020, 01:00 PM
Ezo and importer , dont forget the update of the riding quest which i hope the update its new maps(without lyrics in the music) and not a simple ultralization of the existing maps , if thats the case im out for that , not willing to hear one more time any of the songs of that mode

in matter of gameplay that the only thing i hate from EP4 and BTW im working on a gameplay restrospect , stay tune as soon as my internet problem its fix

PS: also i heard perpetual madness (buster quest EQ) will recieve an UH update too

the_importer_
Aug 22, 2020, 02:44 PM
Ezo and importer , dont forget the update of the riding quest which i hope the update its new maps(without lyrics in the music) and not a simple ultralization of the existing maps , if thats the case im out for that , not willing to hear one more time any of the songs of that mode

in matter of gameplay that the only thing i hate from EP4 and BTW im working on a gameplay restrospect , stay tune as soon as my internet problem its fix

PS: also i heard perpetual madness (buster quest EQ) will recieve an UH update too

That last one would make sense.

TehCubey
Aug 22, 2020, 04:51 PM
Neon Days and especially Neon Nights are hype as fuck and the only good part of riding quests. Whatever Sega does with the content, I hope the themes will continue playing - or otherwise get transplanted to some other quests, once that are actually fun and relevant.

Ransu
Aug 23, 2020, 09:19 AM
Neon Days and especially Neon Nights are hype as fuck and the only good part of riding quests. Whatever Sega does with the content, I hope the themes will continue playing - or otherwise get transplanted to some other quests, once that are actually fun and relevant.

Honestly I wish they had Neon Days and Neon Nights play during the seasonal quests that took place in Vegas. Such a waste of some of the best BGM in the game.

mother clusterfck
Aug 23, 2020, 10:15 AM
Oh, nice now I am really hyped because Madness is an amazingly fun quest, improving on the fun genocide aspect of TD but without the boring crystal gathering and not so big you spend a lot of time simply getting from A to B instead of killing / protecting towers.

As for Riding Quest, I pray the enemies are MUCH tougher. XH Riding Quests were incredibly boring because of the reduced HP that meant regardless of class I rarely got a hit in before others had already killed everything and bosses lasted like 10 seconds only. Like, why bother doing anything if I am contributing almost nothing despite making an effort? That's why I played like 10 riding quests total most of those only because of campaigns.

silo1991
Aug 23, 2020, 10:45 AM

the songs may be good , but the problem its i struggled so bad playing dozens of rounds of the riding quest for a rod that shoot proyectiles with auto attacks , then a month later of its release, the Force got the passive to being able to shoot proyectiles .

making all my effort for nothing and i ended up loathe the music so bad after playing so many rounds , did you even played those missions back in EP4 , if so how the music didnt make you crazy.

because did you know hearing the same song over and over again its a torture method IRL?

and i have these damm tittles as evidence that i played a lot that crap
[SPOILER-BOX]https://gyazo.com/a618b0775638ccc9ba501a18105f0e5b.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

the_importer_
Aug 23, 2020, 11:05 AM
[SPOILER-BOX]https://gyazo.com/a618b0775638ccc9ba501a18105f0e5b.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Now these are titles that I'm in no hurry to get 😣

TehCubey
Aug 23, 2020, 01:16 PM
did you even played those missions back in EP4 , if so how the music didnt make you crazy.

Of course I did. And what I did was just... stop running the quest when it was no longer fun, instead of pushing myself. I remember the Vegas CF - it wasn't that difficult to clear (only annoying part was Illusia taking her sweet time to appear sometimes) and you could have easily paced yourself instead of feeling like you have to farm 24/7.

Nobody forced you to run riding quest until you felt even listening to its theme is torture. That was all your choice.

silo1991
Aug 23, 2020, 02:12 PM
Of course I did. And what I did was just... stop running the quest when it was no longer fun, instead of pushing myself. I remember the Vegas CF - it wasn't that difficult to clear (only annoying part was Illusia taking her sweet time to appear sometimes) and you could have easily paced yourself instead of feeling like you have to farm 24/7.

Nobody forced you to run riding quest until you felt even listening to its theme is torture. That was all your choice.

i really had bad luck on ilussa spawning because of knight gear and cougar there and i struggled so much just for 1 copy XC .

and dont make talk about FF14 CF , my luck there was even worst