PDA

View Full Version : what is your favorite hunter?

dubba_maups
May 2, 2003, 07:44 AM
just post and tell ur opinion and support it

Captain_Dude
May 2, 2003, 07:52 AM
they're all wonderful!

I do have a thing for my HUnewearl tho... heh heh heh

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Captain_Dude on 2003-05-02 05:53 ]</font>

Toldan
May 2, 2003, 08:36 AM
HUcaseal because they're so smooth and Ninja-like http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Cross_Winder
May 2, 2003, 08:40 AM
my Humar is superior besides humars level up easier and are all balanced all round so to put it simply humars are good for any1 starting this game 1st time without them playing this game soon as u buy it is simply hell every1s 1st charater when they got this game is 80% humars

Cross_Winder
May 2, 2003, 08:41 AM
y do i have to explain to u lot u all are just idiots Humars rule

Neverwinter
May 2, 2003, 09:22 AM
I love HUnewarls yo, 2nd is HUmar, actuallt its quite close

Stricker
May 2, 2003, 01:10 PM
Hucaseal because of the daggers animation. And they look cool too.

Also like Hunewearl because of the powerfull techiques they can use.

MilkManX
May 2, 2003, 02:38 PM
Its all about the Hucast. He is the Conan of PSO.

Sham
May 2, 2003, 06:15 PM
HUcast. No other hunter can touch his attack power. Also has a lot of DFP and freeze traps. I always prefer a HUcast in my games over any other hunter. (Me being a force.)

Kent
May 2, 2003, 07:04 PM
On 2003-05-02 06:40, Cross_Winder wrote:
my Humar is superior besides humars level up easier and are all balanced all round so to put it simply humars are good for any1 starting this game 1st time without them playing this game soon as u buy it is simply hell every1s 1st charater when they got this game is 80% humars

And you've failed english classes ... how many times?

On 2003-05-02 06:41, Cross_Winder wrote:
y do i have to explain to u lot u all are just idiots Humars rule

Wow, you have just redefined "simple-mindedness."

*sigh*

Anyway, I prefer HUnewearls for the hunters, as they have the best technique usage out of the bunch, and can use Shifta and Deband to provide the boosts if there's no Force or (willing) RAmar/l around.

Vitamin_D
May 2, 2003, 09:38 PM
HUmars...they have Fros. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
May 2, 2003, 09:44 PM
I love HUmars, because they depend on others for shifta deband and thus can be abused and neglected for using dupes. :3

MasterForce
May 2, 2003, 09:52 PM
Humars all the way

Nai_Calus
May 2, 2003, 10:01 PM
HUmar.

Sure, they're not the strongest. Sure, they have crappy magic and can't use Shifta and Deband. Sure, they don't look like catgirl elf whores or kunoichi(Although you can make them look a bit like a samurai). Sure they're jacks of all trades and masters of none.
That's why I like them. ^_-;
Sure, HUnewearls have better magic. But if I want good magic ability, I'll use a Force. Also, I don't want a character that looks like a complete slut, and I can't seem to make a HUnewearl that doesn't. >_>; Shifta and Deband are nice, but I get that, however crappy, from my MAG half the time anyways. And when I don't, I still have Jellen and Zalure, which can save you time in dark rooms where you can't find the switch/don't want to get trapped while you hit it(You can see the sparkles from 'em well before the monster comes in range. Very handy on Ult where everything is faster than all get out and if you wait for it to come into range with a melee weapon, you'll get smacked before you can start attacking). And sure, techs to Lv.20 are nice, but again, if I want good magic ability, I'll use a Force. I can get 'em to Lv.30 then, and Grants and Megid besides, and I can melee well enough with a FOmar, so. And as for TP regen, it's slow, and I'm not exactly running around spamming Rafoie all the time.
As for the HUcast/caseal... Well, I don't really care for the 'droids. Sure, traps are kind of fun. I hate having to rely on mates, though. I'd rather use Resta and rely on fluids. Also, again with the S&D lack, just like the HUmar... But no J&Z, either. Gotta rely on your MAG or if you're with other people(And considering that I can't get online, the second isn't an option) for -all- your assistance spell needs. That and I don't really like the way they look, either, although the HUcaseal isn't bad. As long as it's not the freaky head that has the antennae. That's just weird.
But. Yeah. I like HUmars. And next week I'll give you an overly long essay on why I like FOmars. ;-P ...Ok, maybe not. *slinks off*

Mello
May 2, 2003, 10:13 PM
On 2003-05-02 19:44, SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko wrote:
I love HUmars, because they depend on others for shifta deband and thus can be abused and neglected for using dupes. :3

Really i never ask for Shifta/Deband i dont care for them. neglected......oh yeah i remember people just yelling at me "Leave (put swear word here) HUmar" and "Leave Newbie" when they hav'nt even seen me play....its just a class. you almost never know that you are using a dupe well.... if you get FSOD alot. but i also agree that alot of HUmars are dupers. have you seen those dupers who say "Who wants a dupe?" and have games called "Free dupes!" My belief is that the reason people pick the HUmar is because its the one that looks most like an everday man.

The_Pew
May 2, 2003, 11:21 PM
HUcast owns just like GC does.

silvermax
May 3, 2003, 01:07 AM
i made a Hunewearl, and have played her to lv 23ish, in norm ruins, i twinked the hell outa her, 130 pow mag, and its not done, Musashi's and 4 slot armore for every lvl up to about 51? and units for the arrmor, basicaly if she had more Hp Norm DF would be Dead right now http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

but then last night i was board so i made a Hucaseal,

OMG lvl 1 and i could use a hand gun without even geting my mag one dex point, not to mention that she Block nearly everything Without a shiled or barrier, killing dragon at lvl 4 is a good feeling http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Chrispy0530
May 3, 2003, 01:47 AM
*Votes HUmar*

Nai_Calus
May 3, 2003, 06:25 AM
On 2003-05-02 19:44, SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko wrote:

Yes, because even though I've never been online, and think it's disgusting and cheating, everything I use, crappy as it is, must be a dupe.
So basically if I ever somehow gain the ability to get online, I can count on my teammates to abuse and neglect me, assuming I can find anybody who'll actually team up with me. Not all HUmars are played by arsehats, thank you very much. And I'm sure HUnewearls, HUcasts and HUcaseals use dupes too. As well as Rangers and Forces. And I don't even beg my boyfriend for S&D when he plays his HUnewearl with me. I don't care. I've made it through 69 levels and gotten to Ult just fine without it.
Hey, maybe I should start irrationally hating all HUcaseals because whenever he plays his HUcaseal, he's always whining for Resta. I mean, he asks for it even when he still has mates he can use! The nerve! Just because he can't use it himself doesn't mean he should want it from someone who can. *sarcasm* He can't get online either, but hey, he probably used dupes on the DC version! Maybe. Possibly. I doubt it. But hey! Even if -he- doesn't use dupes, other HUcaseals use dupes! That makes them all suck! Let's abuse and neglect them and let them die when they run out of mates by making sure we only cast Resta when we're out of range.
But. Yeah. Remind me not to go online, even if I someday can. 9_9 I'm not fond of abuse and neglect. Oh, but if I used a FOnewearl, I'm sure I'd be more than welcomed by the same people who would be screaming at me to get out as a HUmar, even though I'm still the same person. Blar. *goes back to looking for something better than this crappy Raygun +5 with a whopping 15% to A.Beast*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ian-KunX on 2003-05-03 04:29 ]</font>

Cross_Winder
May 3, 2003, 08:17 AM
kent ur cool and all but ur messing with the wrong london team stay out of my way fool

Raziel_Kai
May 4, 2003, 08:25 AM
HUcasts rule!
They look so sleek and cool.
We rock! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

SuperPredator
May 4, 2003, 11:30 AM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SuperPredator on 2003-09-01 14:29 ]</font>

raiden999
May 4, 2003, 11:50 AM
HUnewearls get my vote.

Second would be HUcaseals.

HUmars are ok, but everyone uses them and they're at a slight tech disadvantage.

HUcasts do have the highest ATP and DFP, but how much more boring can you get playing as them (swing, swing, swing, defend, set trap, swing, etc.)

Polenicus
May 4, 2003, 01:04 PM
Humar. Despite being a jack of all trades, master of none, I still like them. When I get online and am in a full Jedi mood, a droid just ain't gonna cut it, no matter HOW much ass they kick. It doesn't hurt that my highest-level character is a humar.

Suppa_Buddha
May 4, 2003, 07:26 PM
HUcaseals becuase they look cool and not many people have em.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HU_Zero on 2003-05-04 17:26 ]</font>

no1
May 4, 2003, 09:07 PM
HUmars all the way. Who cares if they are common. It means that someone must like them! And not all the HUmars are newbies. I can get a HUmar costume to match my weapon in any situation. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif. I look soooo cool with my white/blue costume, white/blue mag, and my yamato. I haven't met a better dressed and colour matched person yet!

Now, all I got to do is find a costume to fit my S-rank twin.

Chronos
May 4, 2003, 11:41 PM
HUcast cause he's a robot