PDA

View Full Version : Shops once again down

ArcaneTechs
Oct 12, 2020, 11:58 PM
http://pso2.jp/players/news/26886/

Good thing maintenance isn't too far off. Apparently duping was never fixed nor were people banned. w/e the exploit actually is (aside NA's rampant chargebacks on AC), both sides suffer.

Flaoc
Oct 13, 2020, 04:36 PM
na ruining everything as usual

the_importer_
Oct 13, 2020, 04:44 PM
na ruining everything as usual

We're lucky that it took 8 years to localize it, at least we had our fill.

Tymek
Oct 13, 2020, 04:47 PM
I hope they manage to resolve it within this maintenance.

Flaoc
Oct 13, 2020, 05:35 PM
We're lucky that it took 8 years to localize it, at least we had our fill.

"lucky" nah we were better off not having global at all

Kondibon
Oct 13, 2020, 06:45 PM
"lucky" nah we were better off not having global at allI'm curious why you feel that way.

ArcaneTechs
Oct 13, 2020, 08:36 PM
I'm curious why you feel that way.

i always joke that NA is holding back NGS from releasing sooner since they're have to speed through all the content on NA before we can really get a release date or something until sometime next year.

Im still complaining about no International release in the sense of combined servers but idk, im not expecting it to happen at all but I am expecting this game to at least hit the Series X at some point, don't really feel like it'll stick to PS4/5 only

GHNeko
Oct 15, 2020, 11:45 AM
I'm curious why you feel that way.

generally i dont tend to sides with these opinions

but from the translations being copied from arks layer, to all the missing/empty translations, the completely fucked gear progression meta, the insanely fast content progress to the point of it being problematic, the ???? behaviors of EN and their incessant need to reinvent the wheel rather than rely on 8yrs of JP experience, the lack of sg inflow but the heavy pushing of spending sg (this is like a big issue for EN apparently), and then the influx of nefarious en hackers (not that jp didnt have their own hacking issues)

i legit feel that EN's existence has actually been a determent to jp and the only good thing we got from EN was mission pass. this is probably like the first time i felt that i low key wanted this game to have stayed JP only lol. its not an overwhelming feeling but its there and is the first time i'fe felt this way.

there is probably more i'm missing (like the awful awful microsoft store launch, which is less sega's issues but more MS. but apparently steam has its own issues too)

Shoterxx
Oct 15, 2020, 02:05 PM
generally i dont tend to sides with these opinions

but from the translations being copied from arks layer, to all the missing/empty translations, the completely fucked gear progression meta, the insanely fast content progress to the point of it being problematic, the ???? behaviors of EN and their incessant need to reinvent the wheel rather than rely on 8yrs of JP experience, the lack of sg inflow but the heavy pushing of spending sg (this is like a big issue for EN apparently), and then the influx of nefarious en hackers (not that jp didnt have their own hacking issues)

i legit feel that EN's existence has actually been a determent to jp and the only good thing we got from EN was mission pass. this is probably like the first time i felt that i low key wanted this game to have stayed JP only lol. its not an overwhelming feeling but its there and is the first time i'fe felt this way.

there is probably more i'm missing (like the awful awful microsoft store launch, which is less sega's issues but more MS. but apparently steam has its own issues too)

All bar one of these issues could've been mitigated or nullified should've PSO2 been released in the West simultaneously in the first place. So NGS might not suffer those.

That said, EN behavior is not fixable.