PDA

View Full Version : So, the final level cap (Lv100) is coming, are you ready?

the_importer_
Oct 20, 2020, 07:40 PM
I AM!!!

[spoiler-box]
https://i.postimg.cc/V6QQP23Y/pso20201201-190050-000.png

Add 8% Tree Boost and Premium Drink 2 to all of this.

https://i.postimg.cc/sXYFjwr5/pso20201201-190136-002.png

Got 17 more 100k EXP tickets in the bank and I can get more 500k EXP tickets from the Class Cube shop tomorrow.

https://i.postimg.cc/6QGJSBbj/pso20201201-190219-003.png

26 Active Tokyo Gold Keys and 1 Tokyo Rainbow Key

https://i.postimg.cc/8PtSfKrH/pso20201201-190328-004.png

That's 70 Golden Keys when traded

https://i.postimg.cc/Z5nh888h/pso20201201-190415-005.png

That's 60 Golden Keys when traded

https://i.postimg.cc/7ZRrm59J/pso20201201-190425-006.png

That's 100 Golden Keys when traded
[/spoiler-box]

silo1991
Oct 20, 2020, 08:19 PM
well time to save passes then , at least for rush core subclasses like hunter for 2 chars , phantom and Etoile 1 each

Ransu
Oct 20, 2020, 11:05 PM
Unless there are Level 100 skills the only redeeming factor is having an aesthetic 100 displayed after all these years.

Anduril
Oct 20, 2020, 11:31 PM
But we are still going to be 1 SP short of 115 SP, aren't we? This will never stop bothering me...

the_importer_
Oct 21, 2020, 05:57 AM
But we are still going to be 1 SP short of 115 SP, aren't we? This will never stop bothering me...

You never know, maybe a title or NPC COs will give us the extra point.

Cyclon
Oct 21, 2020, 06:30 AM
No new skills announced thus far... that's a bummer.

Did they actually say it would be the final level cap, btw?

the_importer_
Oct 21, 2020, 08:37 AM
No new skills announced thus far... that's a bummer.

Did they actually say it would be the final level cap, btw?

Doubt they'll go to Lv200

Karen Erra
Oct 21, 2020, 10:05 AM
Considering PSU ended on Lv180, it could be any level and there is no indication that they will stop at 100.
We just have to wait and see what else is coming in the future. It's still a while until NGS comes and even when it's there,
PSO2 will not die and there's still room for higher level caps.

Lostbob117
Oct 21, 2020, 11:41 AM
Considering PSU ended on Lv180, it could be any level and there is no indication that they will stop at 100.
We just have to wait and see what else is coming in the future. It's still a while until NGS comes and even when it's there,

PSU stopped on 180 with a Lv.20 Class (200 if added). PSO2 ending on Lv.100 would make sense due to Lv.100 + Sub would be 200.

Of course, it doesn't apply to subclass, but that is an exception since it was an idea made late into the development.

the_importer_
Oct 21, 2020, 12:01 PM

I only played the offline PS2 version of that game. Passed Lv100, did they make newer difficulties in order to compensate for the level boost or was everything a cake walk at that level? I know PSO2 won't stop once NGS comes out, but there's too many signs that tells me that it won't go pass Lv100.

Karen Erra
Oct 21, 2020, 12:31 PM
I only played the offline PS2 version of that game. Passed Lv100, did they make newer difficulties in order to compensate for the level boost or was everything a cake walk at that level? I know PSO2 won't stop once NGS comes out, but there's too many signs that tells me that it won't go pass Lv100.

There was difficulties with C-S4 with enemy levels going up to 190 I think on S4 (don't remember 100%, it's been 8 years lol), so there was plenty to do on high level as well.
Who knows what they'll do, personally I doubt it will end at 100.

the_importer_
Oct 21, 2020, 12:40 PM
There was difficulties with C-S4 with enemy levels going up to 190 I think on S4 (don't remember 100%, it's been 8 years lol), so there was plenty to do on high level as well.
Who knows what they'll do, personally I doubt it will end at 100.

Well here's the thing, when they were making harder difficulties for PSU to match those higher level caps, they only had PSU to deal with. They can call NGS PSO2 all they want, but it's still a new game. I doubt that they'll bother making higher difficulties for OG PSO2, they'll be too busy with NGS. Hell, we're getting AC Scratch revival nowadays, I think PSO2 development is coming to an end and it will be a legacy MMO, meaning that you will still be able to play it, but they won't bring anything new to it until they pull the plug.

Karen Erra
Oct 21, 2020, 03:31 PM
I'm fairly certain that PSO2 was long in development and they were busy with it while PSU still got it's updates to the game. They must have, since between the
start of PSO2 and the shutdown of PSU only like 3 or 4 months passed. So who can say. We'll have to wait and see what they decide to do.
At least for as long as NGS is not on the market yet, I think it's safe to assume that we will get some kind of content like new scratches, events and other missions
in regular updates.

the_importer_
Oct 22, 2020, 12:10 AM
I'm fairly certain that PSO2 was long in development and they were busy with it while PSU still got it's updates to the game. They must have, since between the
start of PSO2 and the shutdown of PSU only like 3 or 4 months passed. So who can say. We'll have to wait and see what they decide to do.
At least for as long as NGS is not on the market yet, I think it's safe to assume that we will get some kind of content like new scratches, events and other missions
in regular updates.

No doubt that PSO2 was in development, but my point is that there was no other Phantasy Star game going at the SAME time as PSU. Once we hit Lv100, it will be a matter of months before NGS and once that's released, they won't put efforts in PSO2 OG, let alone creating new difficulties.

ArcaneTechs
Oct 22, 2020, 02:09 AM
No doubt that PSO2 was in development, but my point is that there was no other Phantasy Star game going at the SAME time as PSU. Once we hit Lv100, it will be a matter of months before NGS and once that's released, they won't put efforts in PSO2 OG, let alone creating new difficulties.

its like this guy didn't even know Phantasy Star Portable 2/Infinity had online/events during that time too or something

mother clusterfck
Oct 22, 2020, 08:09 AM
Unless there are Level 100 skills the only redeeming factor is having an aesthetic 100 displayed after all these years.
Lvl 100 bosses have massive HP and damage, so it's really not just cosmetic.

Anyway PSO2 is far too popular to quit and considering how easy it is for Sega to keep people playing by merely changing a couple of numbers and color schemes, taking at best one day and not to mention how ep 4 and 5 paved the way for the plot of any future episodes to be just about anything with people continuing to play (the majority anyway and a lot of the ep 4 dissatisfaction was because of gameplay) they should be able to easily get to lvl 150 at least, if not lvl 200 with enough people playing PSO2 vanilla to justify adding updates regardless of how NG is doing.

On the other hand of course Sega has a track record of making poor business decisions in PSO2 and I worry they might believe that magically the vast majority of PSO2 players will play and pay NG if Sega just neglects PSO2 enough and then shuts down the servers so they believe people will instantly switch full time to NG and no one doing anything else.

But I pray they learn from SE who added pretty recently (I think 2019) a major content update for FF11 because enough people were still playing to profit from this, making Sega keep PSO2 alive, even if no massive story updates or so, keeping to add some nice stuff here and there as long as people naturally keep playing and only stop caring about PSO2 when the player base declines on its own.

echofaith
Oct 22, 2020, 08:42 AM
More PP and HP are always welcome even if the values arent all that high, especially when trying to meet quotas v:

the_importer_
Oct 22, 2020, 11:07 AM
Lvl 100 bosses have massive HP and damage, so it's really not just cosmetic.

Anyway PSO2 is far too popular to quit and considering how easy it is for Sega to keep people playing by merely changing a couple of numbers and color schemes, taking at best one day and not to mention how ep 4 and 5 paved the way for the plot of any future episodes to be just about anything with people continuing to play (the majority anyway and a lot of the ep 4 dissatisfaction was because of gameplay) they should be able to easily get to lvl 150 at least, if not lvl 200 with enough people playing PSO2 vanilla to justify adding updates regardless of how NG is doing.

On the other hand of course Sega has a track record of making poor business decisions in PSO2 and I worry they might believe that magically the vast majority of PSO2 players will play and pay NG if Sega just neglects PSO2 enough and then shuts down the servers so they believe people will instantly switch full time to NG and no one doing anything else.

But I pray they learn from SE who added pretty recently (I think 2019) a major content update for FF11 because enough people were still playing to profit from this, making Sega keep PSO2 alive, even if no massive story updates or so, keeping to add some nice stuff here and there as long as people naturally keep playing and only stop caring about PSO2 when the player base declines on its own.

My guess is that they'll keep PSO2 active for a long time as a legacy MMO. They'll rotate the previous holiday quests, lobby themes, NPC guest, AC and Fun scratches, basically, anything that doesn't require new programming. Anyway, guess we'll have to wait and see what they announce when we'll be getting close to NGS's release.

Zulastar
Oct 22, 2020, 04:00 PM
I believe we'll get an engine overhaul before NGS release.

the_importer_
Oct 22, 2020, 05:44 PM
I believe we'll get an engine overhaul before NGS release.

Oh of course. In a way, this will give more replay value to the OG PSO2, just like a remaster version or something.

Zephyrion
Oct 24, 2020, 09:37 AM
I'm pretty certain they won't completely give up on PSO2 because it wouldn't make any sense to keep both together otherwise. I think they will just slow down the updates, then make the NGS scratches (that we are 99% sure are coming) apply to both versions, keep seasonal content rotation, and probably will make a few quests linking both games together (DOLLS quest in PSO2 and maybe old PSO2 enemy spawns that aren't rappies xD). As usual time will tell still.

cheapgunner
Oct 24, 2020, 06:23 PM
I wonder if they will make 1 more class with the existing weps that haven't gotten a 2nd unique class to them like knuckles, partisan, bow, etc. I mean, it's not like they can't make 1 more as they transition with NGS the other classes like Gu, Te and such.

Tymek
Oct 25, 2020, 04:30 AM
A martial arts/monk-esque class that combines Knuckles and Jet Boots would be pretty cool.

silo1991
Oct 25, 2020, 08:19 PM
A martial arts/monk-esque class that combines Knuckles and Jet Boots would be pretty cool.

or a speedy class that use daggers , wire lances and bows called the scout

Loveless62
Oct 26, 2020, 10:54 AM
100 is just a fucking number. It just happens to be a nice, round number, appealing to humans since they like base 10 for some reason. I'm not sure Sega really cares about nice numbers, seeing that PA/Tech disks stopped at lv17 for some reason. We already seem to be able to handle all of the content at Lv95, anyway.

I guess anything is possible. They could push the level cap higher and introduce a new difficulty (Super Duper Hard). The only problem is that they might feel the need to add new skills to the skill trees, or else we will have so many SP that there won't be any real choices in our builds any more. I just don't see Sega putting that much more effort into PSO2 when they could put it into NGS instead.

One thing I find funny is that weapons and units will transfer between PSO2 and NGS. So, you can farm rare weapons and units on PSO2 if it happens to be easier to do so than on NGS. It seems silly, but keeping them both open means that we will have that option.

GHNeko
Oct 28, 2020, 07:17 PM
ya'll thinking too hard about the number 100 lmao

i hope new skills come with 100 tbh.

ArcaneTechs
Oct 28, 2020, 11:59 PM
bring back all the missing PSU weapons and add them to current classes (or make new classes, dont care), just give me more variety already

Ransu
Oct 29, 2020, 05:24 AM
ya'll thinking too hard about the number 100 lmao

i hope new skills come with 100 tbh.

This being the only relevant thing to hope for with it.

Kondibon
Oct 29, 2020, 05:46 AM
I don't know why anyone expects any major mechanical additions before NGS drops. We're getting 5 more SP and maybe 10 more PP.

cheapgunner
Oct 29, 2020, 11:49 AM
bring back all the missing PSU weapons and add them to current classes (or make new classes, dont care), just give me more variety already

I miss Whip and Slicers. They would be really cool with Luster or even as a standalone class.

ArcaneTechs
Oct 29, 2020, 09:51 PM
I miss Whip and Slicers. They would be really cool with Luster or even as a standalone class.

Hr Talis place let me down in terms of it going for that sort of Slicer play but I've wanting those 2 weapons back for a long time

I don't know why anyone expects any major mechanical additions before NGS drops. We're getting 5 more SP and maybe 10 more PP.

my post was more directed toward NGS, I have zero expectations for Sega to do anything of significance to PSO2 anymore. right now theyre just trying to keep people playing with meh content until NGS is released (hurry the hell up and catch up with content already NA) and every PSO2 Station since the announcement of NGS for sure made me lower my expectations of anything really good to come from now on that isn't Phasion related.

I'm okay with 10 more pp, would prefer higher stat gains but lets be real, each level is just going to be 2 base stat points anyways again. it's w/e, new skills would be nice for each class but idk at this point if those would even matter

Dimate
Oct 30, 2020, 12:48 AM
New skills would be nice, I appreciate every bit of novelty in grind games. Maybe they could have the remaining weapons successor'd too

Rehashed content is lame but all the event/pass free junk and this week's drops beat the entirety of the past year in terms of value for me and I'm printing meseta faster than ever for my NGS career. That said, their habit of intentionally making a feature of the game crappy in order to gleefully announce its """"""fix"""""" in a future PSO2 Station kinda kills my hype. Who knows how bad it will be for the first few months/years

Dark Mits
Oct 30, 2020, 02:04 AM
At best I expect to have another generic "You get 5% more damage" skill, like the one we had for 80->85 (or was it 85->90?)

oratank
Oct 30, 2020, 07:59 AM
well i happy to have 10 pp more

Anon_Fire
Nov 1, 2020, 07:35 PM
Worthwhile titles for reaching 100 on every class.

Zysets
Nov 7, 2020, 02:10 AM
I doubt we'll get anything aside from the stat ups, 100 was the internal cap on levels since the game launched, they probably just wanted to end on the even "100" and they'll give us the extra PP like they did with 95

mother clusterfck
Nov 8, 2020, 09:35 PM
Well, it does make sense to add that stuff now and not after NGS drops. BTW, what's the S at the end even for? NG for New Genesis. Did Sega abbreviate it like this or is that something the players came up with?

Regardless of whether people will ignore PSO2 for NGS in the long run or not, inevitably almost everyone playing PSO2 will try out NGS for a couple of weeks or months once it's out and fresh so for that time not much is needed in PSO2 other than seasonal eqs which are clones of previous year's seasonal eqs and other minor new content updates as most will focus on NGS.

So the point for now is to tide people over until NGS comes out and wasn't the release date changed from April 2021 to just 2021 so there is probably a delay and it could be like 3/4 of a year until then, meaning there is plenty need for new content in PSO2 until then.

TBH I doubt that lvl 100 will end as nothing but the minimum of just the usual stat gains. We might not get new skills or stuff right away when lvl 100 first is added but we will probably get some stuff not that long after. Probably once some people start to lose interest in NGS about 2-3 months after release or in case it will be delayed till late 2021 than probably spring or summer 2021.

Simply, even though Sega focus on NGS and know many people are not playing much atm but will all come back for NGS it's really not like they run PSO2 for free and not like PSO2 cannot generate big profits. New skills or stuff like that are perfectly capable of getting many people to play Sega's online rpg again with or without NGS.

Loveless62
Nov 12, 2020, 11:55 AM
It didn't occur to me before that Sega could allow us to level above 100, but simply stop giving us a skill point per level after lv100. That would avoid the skill tree problems. It would be kind of lame, though, and I still think they won't bother.

silo1991
Nov 12, 2020, 12:16 PM
It didn't occur to me before that Sega could allow us to level above 100, but simply stop giving us a skill point per level after lv100. That would avoid the skill tree problems. It would be kind of lame, though, and I still think they won't bother.

or give more uses to dark blask EXP because im sure Sega are not going to give more levels to the skills so why not allow us to use the EXP we can spare to the levels of a current char .

i mean up to this point we surely have hundreds of million exp on each form

Ezodagrom
Nov 12, 2020, 05:06 PM
and wasn't the release date changed from April 2021 to just 2021 so there is probably a delay and it could be like 3/4 of a year until then
It hasn't. Ever since the very first trailer all that SEGA has said was just 2021, only a few days ago SEGA mentioned spring 2021 in a financial report:
http://www.g-heaven.net/topics/2020/11/201109a.html

the_importer_
Nov 12, 2020, 09:33 PM

Maybe they could convert the remaining 10 point skills to 5, allowing classes to fill out most if not all of their of their tree.

Loveless62
Nov 18, 2020, 06:44 PM
or give more uses to dark blask EXP because im sure Sega are not going to give more levels to the skills so why not allow us to use the EXP we can spare to the levels of a current char .

i mean up to this point we surely have hundreds of million exp on each form
That's a separate issue. Besides, dark blast already scales up automatically when you level up.

Edit: Maybe there is something to what you said. As is, players are out-scaling their dark blasts. It might be nice if dark blasts were a boost again.

Maybe they could convert the remaining 10 point skills to 5, allowing classes to fill out most if not all of their of their tree.
That's the opposite of what I was talking about two posts ago. If they make it so you have enough points to fill the entire tree or most of it, then the skill tree doesn't present any real choices and loses its meaning. That would also be the end of Sega selling extra trees and tree resets lol.

the_importer_
Nov 18, 2020, 07:04 PM
That's the opposite of what I was talking about two posts ago. If they make it so you have enough points to fill the entire tree or most of it, then the skill tree doesn't present any real choices and loses its meaning. That would also be the end of Sega selling extra trees and tree resets lol.

I would prefer that.

mother clusterfck
Nov 21, 2020, 05:21 PM
Agreed. In some cases it's pretty annoying that you can't combine some skills but have to choose between them (or get all of them but skip the most important class skills which is generally not an option) but overall limiting sp to a good amount that allows for nice builds but forces you to plan is a LOT more fun than just getting enough SP to buy all possible skills . Once you reach max lvl, which we are at now and getting to the new lvl cap never takes long, this is exactly the same as having no skill trees or anything like it but simply learned fixed skills while leveling up without being able to change anything at all.

You cannot create your own fun build but you just play x class with the same as everyone else, meaning no customization whatsoever. We need more skills and tbh all it takes is generic buff damage by x% or def/HP by y% or maybe add a basic restriction like when using JA or hitting a weakness or something, nothing that requires SEGA to make an effort and add new class mechanics.

I think Sega probably intended for lvl 200 to be max, they just didn't plan things out all the way until then but only until lvl 100 and then play it by ear until 100, adding some content here and there when not too busy with NGS.

Hell, just with PSO2 and NGS being connected but yet separate games Sega can add a whole bunch of campaigns to get people to play, do x in PSO2 to get Y in NGS and vice versa.

Zysets
Nov 21, 2020, 05:37 PM
I think Sega probably intended for lvl 200 to be max, they just didn't plan things out all the way until then but only until lvl 100 and then play it by ear until 100, adding some content here and there when not too busy with NGS.

Hell, just with PSO2 and NGS being connected but yet separate games Sega can add a whole bunch of campaigns to get people to play, do x in PSO2 to get Y in NGS and vice versa.

Unfortunately I doubt that was the case cause 100 was the hardcoded cap in the game since launch, hardcoded similar to how you can't go past 15 stars in the UI without a major UI overhaul and how you can only equip one camo because it's a hidden weapon palette slot they can't expand without it being a buggy mess lol

I'd say it's more likely they played level caps as they went and are only bumping to 100 to end on that final cap rather than any deep planning on progression.

NGS HAD to have come out now cause they literally hit most if not all their hardcoded limits they can't get around anymore.

mother clusterfck
Nov 22, 2020, 01:41 PM
lol
We got some major updates in the past, hardcoded or not and Sega will lose literally hundreds of millions of yen of profit if just end PSO2 at lvl 100.

Their programmers might be trash but no one but they know how hard it is to change the lvl cap or add more weapon camos cause no one besides them knows the actual code.
Also using any kind of modern IDE means you can keep track of a lot of stuff easily so even changes to hardcoded values are easy.

Zysets
Nov 22, 2020, 02:09 PM
lol
We got some major updates in the past, hardcoded or not and Sega will lose literally hundreds of millions of yen of profit if just end PSO2 at lvl 100.

Their programmers might be trash but no one but they know how hard it is to change the lvl cap or add more weapon camos cause no one besides them knows the actual code.
Also using any kind of modern IDE means you can keep track of a lot of stuff easily so even changes to hardcoded values are easy.

For the record, the camo one was admitted by the PSO2 team, and the rarity one is impossible to circumvent without a complete overhaul which is why NGS is necessary, they're continuing past what PSO2 is at by making an entirely new game lmfao

Like, did you play PSU? back in the day there was a joke, "Segac", for a reason, Sega can be that weirdly incompetent in some areas.

Cyclon
Nov 23, 2020, 11:03 AM
Agreed. In some cases it's pretty annoying that you can't combine some skills but have to choose between them (or get all of them but skip the most important class skills which is generally not an option) but overall limiting sp to a good amount that allows for nice builds but forces you to plan is a LOT more fun than just getting enough SP to buy all possible skills . Once you reach max lvl, which we are at now and getting to the new lvl cap never takes long, this is exactly the same as having no skill trees or anything like it but simply learned fixed skills while leveling up without being able to change anything at all.

While I agree with the general principle 100%, to be fair, the extent of our individual creativity has been restricted to how many points we put in S-Atk 2 for a pretty long time by now.

Loveless62
Nov 23, 2020, 03:11 PM
Unfortunately I doubt that was the case cause 100 was the hardcoded cap in the game since launch, hardcoded similar to how you can't go past 15 stars in the UI without a major UI overhaul and how you can only equip one camo because it's a hidden weapon palette slot they can't expand without it being a buggy mess lol

I'd say it's more likely they played level caps as they went and are only bumping to 100 to end on that final cap rather than any deep planning on progression.

NGS HAD to have come out now cause they literally hit most if not all their hardcoded limits they can't get around anymore.
I really doubt that the level cap is anything more than a constant or a configuration value in the code. It looks like the stats granted by each level is simply determined by formulas (that is the impression I get from SWiki). They may have to decide what they want to do with the experience requirements curve, like how they widened it at lv75.

Given that, I am not sure what parts of the system increasing the level cap would break. Regarding the UI examples you mentioned, I don't see where the level cap would be a problem in the UI.

If they push the level cap too far, then all of the PSO2 content would be trivialized, though. They might need add more difficulty levels, which could take some real planning IMO. They haven't even finished adding the UH difficulty to all of the EQs yet.

MakanaAzusa
Nov 30, 2020, 11:22 PM
anyone have a data mine on the EXP needed for level 100 ?

NightlightPro
Dec 1, 2020, 09:32 AM

according to this:

https://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E7%B4%AF%E7%A9%8D%E7%B5%8C%E9%A8%93%E5% 80%A4

94→95 15,208,600

so:

95 →96 16m+ EXP
96 →97 17m+ EXP
97 →98 18m+ EXP
98→ 99 19m+ EXP
99→100 20m+ EXP

more or less

Knightsword
Dec 1, 2020, 10:05 AM

362,080,800 is the total needed, so roughly 90 million from 95 to 100. It was datamined back in October.

the_importer_
Dec 1, 2020, 07:42 PM
Well I updated my OG post, don't think I could get more ready than this!

ArcaneTechs
Dec 2, 2020, 11:42 PM
we couldnt even get 100SG per title, instead we get a lousy 10 Transfer Passes instead per title. thanks YSOK, 1300 SG wouldnt kill the game, most of us don't even need the passes anymore since our units are done, at best we can sell them

Tymek
Dec 3, 2020, 03:54 AM
we couldnt even get 100SG per title, instead we get a lousy 10 Transfer Passes instead per title. thanks YSOK, 1300 SG wouldnt kill the game, most of us don't even need the passes anymore since our units are done, at best we can sell them

This, oh so very much this.

Atmius
Dec 3, 2020, 07:46 AM
I'd say forget ready, I don't even care. there's practically no benefit from it at all.

oratank
Dec 3, 2020, 08:17 AM
10 minute to lv100 may not worthy for 100sg :p

ArcaneTechs
Dec 3, 2020, 08:17 PM
I'd say forget ready, I don't even care. there's practically no benefit from it at all.

the 10 PP BRO. TEN!!! aahhhh

Loveless62
Dec 4, 2020, 10:12 AM
At least it isn't weapon passes.

ArcaneTechs
Dec 5, 2020, 01:24 AM
At least it isn't weapon passes.

my prediction was:

100 weapon passes
5 transfer passes
100 emer frags

mother clusterfck
Dec 5, 2020, 10:32 PM
We all have to tell Sega how useless weapon form passes and tickets are so they might add a way to covnert them to something useful or add functionality that makes them useful.
E.g. using them to turn weapons into camos instead of pointless changing only a single weapon that is outdated and weak a few months later already.
Or to let use combine random camos into custom camos.

Zulastar
Dec 6, 2020, 05:44 AM
Here we go again: all scum came to lvl up their shit so 16+ minutes runs of Mourning and Primo all over the place in Expert PUGs now. I think it's a time to drop out - I don't have enough nerves to endure this.

Kondibon
Dec 6, 2020, 09:12 AM
Here we go again: all scum came to lvl up their shit so 16+ minutes runs of Mourning and Primo all over the place in Expert PUGs now. I think it's a time to drop out - I don't have enough nerves to endure this.

Maybe don't come back this time. You can skip NGS too while you're at it.

the_importer_
Dec 6, 2020, 09:45 AM
Maybe don't come back this time. You can skip NGS too while you're at it.

Personally, I think SEGA should have locked Expert if your main class and sub-class aren't capped, this would have at least kept some of the leachers out.

Kondibon
Dec 6, 2020, 10:45 AM
Personally, I think SEGA should have locked Expert if your main class and sub-class aren't capped, this would have at least kept some of the leachers out.They shouldn't have added expert at all and just made it easier to do content on your own time. These complaints mainly ever come up for EQs because they're time limited. I've rarely seen any other piece of content consistently get complaints this hard about pugs because people either start forming their own groups, solo it, or the content just sucks in general. And when I do see them it has nothing to do with expert requirements anyway. Like people overwriting the burn on Grana Gwanadah with panic.

the_importer_
Dec 6, 2020, 11:54 AM
They shouldn't have added expert at all and just made it easier to do content on your own time. These complaints mainly ever come up for EQs because they're time limited. I've rarely seen any other piece of content consistently get complaints this hard about pugs because people either start forming their own groups, solo it, or the content just sucks in general. And when I do see them it has nothing to do with expert requirements anyway. Like people overwriting the burn on Grana Gwanadah with panic.

I agree, but it it should have been all or nothing. Don't put an expert mode, but if you're going to do it, do it well.

cheapgunner
Dec 6, 2020, 04:59 PM
Would be better if they updated the LQs for UH at Lv 91+ or so. The LQs atm are kinda underwhleming if it isn't a Boss Rush or Omega Towers run. That and maybe make a recycle spot for Rainbow too. Like 4 Gold for 1 Rainbow.

AQs are also underwhleming as well....

silo1991
Dec 7, 2020, 08:43 AM
Would be better if they updated the LQs for UH at Lv 91+ or so. The LQs atm are kinda underwhleming if it isn't a Boss Rush or Omega Towers run. That and maybe make a recycle spot for Rainbow too. Like 4 Gold for 1 Rainbow.

AQs are also underwhleming as well....

the AQs we could get 1 in the moon which all the phantoms spawn, why? because when have you seen the angels outside of an EQ and the rooms of the endless quest

and maybe an ultimate quest on ultimate ruins in which darkers aberrations spawn normally and add new ones in the process which can be recolors , no problem

Tymek
Dec 7, 2020, 01:32 PM
the AQs we could get 1 in the moon which all the phantoms spawn, why? because when have you seen the angels outside of an EQ and the rooms of the endless quest

and maybe an ultimate quest on ultimate ruins in which darkers aberrations spawn normally and add new ones in the process which can be recolors , no problem

Es-Ars would also be nice, considering they made it into an entire free field just for one DQ Step.

silo1991
Dec 7, 2020, 02:26 PM
Es-Ars would also be nice, considering they made it into an entire free field just for one DQ Step.

an AQ there , sounds good to me , demons and the 2 darkers that only spawn in Omega

you know where else might be a great place for an AQ : double inner-verse , its incredible how Sega never used that tileset at least for LQs.

if it happen, it can be an all star AQ