PDA

View Full Version : Well, I won the game...

the_importer_
Dec 4, 2020, 10:48 PM
[spoiler-box]https://i.postimg.cc/HkPr158q/pso20201204-224158-000.png[/spoiler-box]

Atmius
Dec 5, 2020, 02:50 AM
but what about your weapons and units? unless you've got 8s guardian units and weapon(s), you still haven't beaten it.

Cyclon
Dec 5, 2020, 08:10 AM
Impressive! However...

... what's the frame data on uncharged Rising Edge, you have 10 seconds, go!

the_importer_
Dec 5, 2020, 11:27 AM
https://media.makeameme.org/created/i-smell-jealousy.jpg

silo1991
Dec 5, 2020, 12:28 PM
i just used my rainbow passes on my 2nd char who have hunter as core class and my 4th one who have phantom as core class.

i had a busy day on PSO2 day X(

Zulastar
Dec 5, 2020, 01:40 PM
Sadly I'm arrived home from work at 23.35 JST and had only 20 minutes of super boost: 11+ mil XP from Tokyo Gold and about 20 mil from Rainbow was just awesome. Have 6 classes maxed now.

ArcaneTechs
Dec 5, 2020, 05:16 PM
id be slightly impressed if i dont already see a bunch of people after maintenance accomplish this but uh ya, cg i guess. now go actually do solo content within par times along with solo Endless titles + Guardian gear. Then you've truly beaten the game.....and accomplish solo'ing PUG version of TPD too

echofaith
Dec 5, 2020, 06:07 PM
I just used the webpanel leftover boost we had for the first 7 hours after maint. A single rainbow key would get you to 98 and very close to 99 depending in your current exp, so an extra gold would do the trick. Managed to get all mine to 100 in about 2 hours because I had to use a random GS for 7 of them I dont play, but still managed to have leftovers keys.

Sadly nothing else to use them(got tons of transfer passes I dont even need), so the "new" content is over. Back to time gated Sodam ):

mother clusterfck
Dec 5, 2020, 10:29 PM
This thread reminds me of the guy who said he won the game in ep 2 because he had a 50 element Orotiagito.

Vatallus
Dec 5, 2020, 11:40 PM
Radical.

the_importer_
Dec 6, 2020, 01:49 AM
This thread reminds me of the guy who said he won the game in ep 2 because he had a 50 element Orotiagito.

Not that I recall such pointless trivia, but the game is over, the story mode is done and we won't pass Lv100. Anything else we do from now on is replay value and unlock more titles that are still unlockable.

Ransu
Dec 6, 2020, 07:25 AM
Not that I recall such pointless trivia, but the game is over, the story mode is done and we won't pass Lv100. Anything else we do from now on is replay value and unlock more titles that are still unlockable.

So everything we've all been doing for 8 years? Gotcha~

Tymek
Dec 6, 2020, 08:55 AM
This should have just stayed a single post in the Finds/Accomplishment Thread.

the_importer_
Dec 6, 2020, 09:39 AM
So everything we've all been doing for 8 years? Gotcha~

You've been intensely playing the game when you were at the level cap, done with the current story quest and no big weapon requiring a grocery list of items?

This should have just stayed a single post in the Finds/Accomplishment Thread.

Unless I decide to go for titles which requires parties, this may be one of my last posts, so ya, I wanted my own topic.

Cyclon
Dec 6, 2020, 11:38 PM
https://media.makeameme.org/created/i-smell-jealousy.jpg
Maaaaaybe?

I mean, we all know that levelling in this game is busywork and not much else(as in most rpgs really); I was checking your other credentials!

mother clusterfck
Dec 7, 2020, 09:55 PM
The game is really popular and makes a big profit, why would Sega ever stop it just because they have no more content planned years in advance?
As long as PSO2 makes enough profit Sega are gonna continue it and considering how easy it is to add new content people like there is no reason why they'd ever stop as long as the game is worth running for them.

ArcaneTechs
Dec 8, 2020, 04:21 AM
The game is really popular and makes a big profit, why would Sega ever stop it just because they have no more content planned years in advance?
As long as PSO2 makes enough profit Sega are gonna continue it and considering how easy it is to add new content people like there is no reason why they'd ever stop as long as the game is worth running for them.

i mean you know its blatantly obvious theres less ppl playing because of NGS and with them putting a lot of ppl on the project, PSO2 isnt going to be getting a lot of "content" until then. its on life support with recycled content, if youre new to the game, theres a lot to do, if youre like everyone else and have been here for awhile, play another game until NGS or do dailies/weekly stuff or w/e personal goals you have left to do in the game.....or just sit around in the lobby. theyre not going to go out of their way to make all new content at this point really unless it already in the works and gets pushed out

DevastatingJuxtapose
Dec 10, 2020, 02:31 PM
Congratulations, but can you beat Contra?

Knightsword
Dec 10, 2020, 02:54 PM
Congratulations, but can you beat Contra?

Anyone can beat the original Contra, now can they beat the original TMNT game?

silo1991
Dec 10, 2020, 03:09 PM
Anyone can beat the original Contra, now can they beat the original TMNT game?

i beated that game in an arcade machine when i was a kid :P.

of course with the help of my cousins

the_importer_
Dec 10, 2020, 04:25 PM
i beated that game in an arcade machine when i was a kid :P.

of course with the help of my cousins

He means the 1st NES games (not a beat'em-up). I did back in the 80', but I had to use the GameGenie in order to pass those white flying guys in the Technodrome. I've later learn that the best way is to have one of your turtles pile-up scrolls.

As for Contra, yes.... but

[spoiler-box]↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← →← → B A[/spoiler-box]

DevastatingJuxtapose
Dec 10, 2020, 05:14 PM
Shame. Those beatemups had very (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eriuQZi_fKY) good (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIf93GPRevE) music. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii0GaIXogzc)

Not as big of a shame as cheating to beat contra, but still.

the_importer_
Dec 10, 2020, 10:03 PM
Shame. Those beatemups had very (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eriuQZi_fKY) good (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIf93GPRevE) music. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii0GaIXogzc)

Not as big of a shame as cheating to beat contra, but still.

Show me a recording of you doing it without the 30 lives code.

DevastatingJuxtapose
Dec 11, 2020, 05:56 AM
Show me a recording of you doing it without the 30 lives code.

Okay. I'll do it, but I want a recording of you doing the hare hare yukai dance in return.

the_importer_
Dec 12, 2020, 07:43 PM
Okay. I'll do it, but I want a recording of you doing the hare hare yukai dance in return.

The what dance?

DevastatingJuxtapose
Dec 13, 2020, 01:09 AM
The what dance?

Here. (http://letmegooglethat.com/?q=hare+hare+yukai+dance)

the_importer_
Dec 13, 2020, 10:19 PM
Here. (http://letmegooglethat.com/?q=hare+hare+yukai+dance)

That?! Did you just step out of a timewarp? That shit is like 15 yo! Got anything more modern?

ArcaneTechs
Dec 14, 2020, 12:35 AM
That?! Did you just step out of a timewarp? That shit is like 15 yo! Got anything more modern?

ya do the harlem shake

DevastatingJuxtapose
Dec 14, 2020, 10:06 AM

Strange, I thought the dance was a perfect fit for how you acted in this thread.

the_importer_
Dec 14, 2020, 12:23 PM
Strange, I thought the dance was a perfect fit for how you acted in this thread.

That reply makes no sense.

DevastatingJuxtapose
Dec 14, 2020, 12:34 PM
That reply makes no sense.

Oh, really? Threads like this where people bragged about their massive e-peens and other accomplisments belong even more than 15 years in the past.

That said, my offer still stands.

the_importer_
Dec 14, 2020, 05:24 PM
Oh, really? Threads like this where people bragged about their massive e-peens and other accomplisments belong even more than 15 years in the past.

That said, my offer still stands.

Get over yourself mate, this is a dead forum until NG comes out and even so, it will probably have it's own sub-forum. Also, not gonna dox myself over some guy who will probably cheat using an emulator anyway.

DevastatingJuxtapose
Dec 14, 2020, 05:57 PM
Also, not gonna dox myself

Make like persona and wear a mask.

probably cheat using an emulator anyway

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← →← → B A

hmm...

ArcaneTechs
Dec 14, 2020, 09:51 PM
Get over yourself mate, this is a dead forum until NG comes out and even so, it will probably have it's own sub-forum.
this made me chuckle considering we're currently living in how PSO2 has such a small niche amount of ppl coming here as it is compared to just sticking to Discord servers regardless of how new NGS will be and with so little effort in trying to advertise this site for people to come to daily, I just dont see the forums being super active at all.

NGS releases and forums turn into that brand new PSO2 field, it's alive for a week or two then dies off

hmm...

got'em

inb4 mods clean thread

Cyclon
Dec 15, 2020, 03:23 AM
this made me chuckle considering we're currently living in how PSO2 has such a small niche amount of ppl coming here as it is compared to just sticking to Discord servers regardless of how new NGS will be and with so little effort in trying to advertise this site for people to come to daily, I just dont see the forums being super active at all.

NGS releases and forums turn into that brand new PSO2 field, it's alive for a week or two then dies off
Which is interesting, because threads still get a lot of views all things considered. Then again, with how the pso2.com forum turned out, there's really not that many places to go I suppose.

ArcaneTechs
Dec 15, 2020, 05:55 AM
Which is interesting, because threads still get a lot of views all things considered. Then again, with how the pso2.com forum turned out, there's really not that many places to go I suppose.

lots of views is one thing which I have no idea how theyre counted (like constantly refreshing etc) but you look at how many ppl are there daily (signed in or guests) i'm not exactly going to agree with there be thousands upon thousands of ppl come here like youtube for example. its just my guess but active forums that arent just from a few set of people and guests lurking the threads doesnt give me the impression this site is super popular.

as for Globals forums, I don't go there anymore, not sure how active they are outside a couple of specific parts of the site (like general chat)

Verkins
Dec 15, 2020, 04:11 PM
Congrats, hoping level 100 is the final level cap.

DevastatingJuxtapose
Dec 17, 2020, 02:58 PM
I'm expecting new content to mostly be ssas and maybe a cras alternative down the line. At most, new skills. I think level 100 is as far as it goes.

ArcaneTechs
Dec 17, 2020, 08:39 PM
I'm expecting new content to mostly be ssas and maybe a cras alternative down the line. At most, new skills. I think level 100 is as far as it goes.

Fluxio is basically that series once CM3 is out, im on the same boat though, nothing but SSA's etc to throw at us at this point. friend mentioned something about the levels. we're technically Lv200 already (main/sub class), can't really count the successor classes at that but they basically are power wise Lv200. idk at least we didnt stop at Lv180

Flaoc
Dec 18, 2020, 11:11 AM

well played good sir

https://i.imgur.com/13tqa8I.png

Fluxio is basically that series once CM3 is out

lets be real the fluxio latent is really bad since a weapon swap kills it and still forces you to do 1.5m to reactivate instead of re-enabling the 1st hit part. if anything stalls the latent also dies so boss cutscenes and 2nd teleporters etc etc. at full power fluxio is only really that of stil and without it the latent is piss weak so i really think this weapon is a disappointment even as a weapon that could have just been stil with s4. camo potential maybe