PDA

View Full Version : PSU I miss this game!

Foxy Nicole
Jan 19, 2021, 10:21 AM
I don't know if I'm allowed to talk about the private server(s) or not but just in case, I won't mention them. I also won't mention that I'm playing PSU again and would love to find some of my old friends from back in the day.

I hope everybody has been great!

Jaspaller
Jan 24, 2021, 05:53 PM
Oh hey. Ramegid farts were a thing back then weren't they?

Freeze
Jan 24, 2021, 09:32 PM
Private servers are OK now, heck there is a whole thread dedicated to the PSU private server in this forum. It is nice to be able to visit this game again too. I was on 360 back in the day and thanks to some very creative people over there, I could even make the game look like the 360 version. It was almost like coming home again. Too bad there is no way for a private server for PSOX, then I'd be in nostalgia heaven.

Foxy Nicole
Jan 25, 2021, 05:18 PM
Oh hey. Ramegid farts were a thing back then weren't they?

Oh hey, I remember you!

RedRaz0r
Feb 26, 2021, 04:27 PM
Private servers are OK now, heck there is a whole thread dedicated to the PSU private server in this forum. It is nice to be able to visit this game again too. I was on 360 back in the day and thanks to some very creative people over there, I could even make the game look like the 360 version. It was almost like coming home again. Too bad there is no way for a private server for PSOX, then I'd be in nostalgia heaven.

Soon original xbox should be able to connect to current private servers. You can PM me for more info or Google it :)

Freeze
Feb 27, 2021, 10:53 AM
Really? That is totally awesome. Definitely will be checking this out.