PDA

View Full Version : I miss Phantasy Star

Zorafim
Jan 24, 2021, 12:34 AM
I had so many great social events here. It's all gone and I'm all alone.

ShinMaruku
Jan 24, 2021, 01:58 AM
Thee are never alone. :E

Tymek
Jan 24, 2021, 05:00 AM

Is it?

Sparzyle
Jan 25, 2021, 11:23 AM
2012's Phantasy Star community was quite something back in the day

HUnewearl_Meira
Apr 11, 2021, 11:25 AM
You should have seen it from 2001 to 2006. It was bangin'.

Qrrby
May 26, 2021, 11:57 PM
My password is forgotten, but my memories remain.

Glad to see some of you made it <3

Dhylec
May 27, 2021, 09:20 PM
My password is forgotten, but my memories remain.

Glad to see some of you made it <3

Lost yer email?

ChibiMyu
May 30, 2021, 10:44 AM
Posting on here feels akin to jumping out of a closet and yelling "BRAAAIIINNSS!!!" And then going back and hiding inside the closet again.

Always check the closet. There's probably a few hiding in there.

Qrrby
Jun 1, 2021, 11:48 PM
Yeah, some dead yahoo email lol.

Most of my posts were here so I don't mind the new account!

Fyrin
Aug 29, 2021, 04:28 PM
I remember them early 2000s.... Good to see some familiar faces still here. :)

PhotonDrop
Sep 29, 2021, 12:08 PM
Ohai :wacko:

Dhylec
Sep 29, 2021, 10:09 PM

;Oh lo.ok! another zombie back from da void.

PhotonDrop
Oct 21, 2021, 05:43 PM
I come and go when I am needed

Lance813
Oct 22, 2021, 11:02 PM
I thought I posted in this thread already for a sec... Hey guys.

Today, I checked the old UK Ragol forum I was on before I knew about PSO-W, and it's dead, man. Sadge.

Meyfei2
Oct 24, 2021, 11:11 AM
Brainzzzzzz

Honestly I miss the old days. if it wasn't for wanting to be less annoying to you all, I probably wouldn't have bothered making as much effort to improve my grammar and punctuation.

Always had good laughs with ya'll and I met alot of nice people, helpful people too. Sadly I cannot look through old messages, and reconnect with as many of them due totally forgetting my original account. #JustAnImposter

Zorafim
Nov 14, 2021, 03:51 PM

Ohai!

You know, I figure I should at least try to reconnect with anyone who's still around. If you want to chat, hit me up on Discord at Levia#8471

Ranmaru
Dec 28, 2021, 12:37 AM

Blame discord for that. It killed forums. (Of course other factors contributed to that as well) I'm only here because my friend reminded me of PSO.

Scejntjynahl
Mar 2, 2022, 01:11 PM
I do miss the thrill of PSO and PSU, not so much the games, but the community. Almost had that "Cheers" vibe to it, where everyone knew your name.

Zorafim
Mar 2, 2022, 01:31 PM
Blame discord for that. It killed forums. (Of course other factors contributed to that as well) I'm only here because my friend reminded me of PSO.

I think Reddit has a big problem too. There's a community for everything, but it's not a real community. You can't recognize anyone because it's so big and annonymous. It just doesn't replace the intimacy of a forum.
I think Discords are great, if you can find one that you like. But the good ones are hard to find, and the big ones have too much activity to keep up with.

I do miss the thrill of PSO and PSU, not so much the games, but the community. Almost had that "Cheers" vibe to it, where everyone knew your name.

Oh my god yes. It was a place where everyone recognized everyone, because we frequented it so much.

Nitro Vordex
Aug 31, 2022, 09:49 PM
I've since moved on to FFXIV. All my hours are in that now.

​all of my hours dear lordt

Squeezit
Oct 3, 2022, 06:17 AM

It got to the point where I'd pay for my sub in psu simply so I could sit on 4th floor and just chat with strangers that I knew better than my irl friends.

I was lucky enough to stay in contact with a few (and unlucky enough to stay in contact with one of them), but it's just not the same today. I miss those days.

Lance813
Oct 27, 2022, 11:13 PM
Anyone playing pso2 these days? The game is in sort of a better state now. I've been on a bit of a hiatus but I still am trolling d999 and htpd in the base game. Ordinal tower might be enough to get me to play NGS for a bit, but it is still lacking in content a bit.

I've actually started playing Mabinogi again, recently. I know some of the regulars here used to play together. Every time I open my friend's list, I think about FKL and how much I used to love posting here. I'm sorry that life got in the way and I left abruptly. I lost my mind, and had to find it. I hope you all are well, or as well as can be.

I'll never forget breaking tha dhylaw, and being a cringe poster here. Truly were some happy moments.

If you're on Ship 1 GL pso2 add pn: DeltaCorvii and say hi. I'll help you get into the game, catch up, or start over fresh with y'all.

:wacko: