PDA

View Full Version : PSO2: NGS - Roadmap

Maulcun
May 25, 2021, 08:37 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E2O7gaQUUAMPr48?format=jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E2PD_N0XsAIVzq_?format=jpg&name=large

mother clusterfck
May 25, 2021, 01:03 PM
So far looks like a decent pace but Sega will have to keep this up if they since they already made PSO2 vanilla near irrelevant with the recent changes.

I do wonder if this is a sort of hail mary and Sega thinks it'll just work or if they properly planned for the playerabse that keeps logging in for only 2 weeks tops for every major new content update and then gets bored and won't log in until the next update.

For starters everything will be new enough for people to play with such a pace but give it a year and unless the content release speed increases NGS alone won't keep people playing more than they used to in PSO2 before the NGS announcement.

Strages
May 25, 2021, 01:57 PM
Just want to remind everyone that we're getting new classes within months. We had to wait entire years for a new expansion to get classes before. Episode 6 was the big exception, yet Sega also sees that as the way forward anyway, at least until we get to this new Gunslash class.

ArcaneTechs
May 25, 2021, 04:27 PM
Just want to remind everyone that we're getting new classes within months. We had to wait entire years for a new expansion to get classes before. Episode 6 was the big exception, yet Sega also sees that as the way forward anyway, at least until we get to this new Gunslash class.

this isn't amazing, they already have a base to start with and its just refining off what they have but they've also had been working on NGS for several years already. We're just getting refined classes with new PA's which is fine but we'll all have to wait until late next year to even see a new class with new weapon types added in because for years people have been wanting new weapon types added to the game already and Sega just ignores it.

anyways the roadmap has me hyped, looking forward to seeing how Braver and Bouncer is played when they start showing off the gameplay videos. I really hope Bow doesnt suck but expecting the same Volg Graptor skill to be applied to it. I really hope Jetboots don't get stuck with Vinto combos all over again and we can get more than 4 PA's after what, 7-8yrs?