Jun 3, 2021, 08:22 PM
JP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDiwum8N-iw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Vb_23fjpVQ&t

NA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2G0yD1q4OQM

Kondibon
Jun 3, 2021, 08:36 PM
Still mad about the hover photon dash being a scratch bonus.

sol_trigger
Jun 3, 2021, 11:21 PM
the item market is gonna so borked like 100m for a ticket :D

ArcaneTechs
Jun 3, 2021, 11:31 PM
the item market is gonna so borked like 100m for a ticket :D

except its not going to, very likely be lower in for awhile depending how we're actually gaining meseta

oratank
Jun 4, 2021, 12:15 AM
yeah 100m if it can sell on pso2 but everyone has 0 N-meseta so we can enjoy cheap stuff for a while

エリュシオン
Jun 4, 2021, 12:51 AM
Aren't the devs going to "monitor" the market this time? I remember reading something about them putting a max selling price on the green pointer items (don't remember the term used for them). So like LAs are commonly given that icon since they're seen as more valuable.

TenebriS
Jun 4, 2021, 01:55 AM
Aren't the devs going to "monitor" the market this time? I remember reading something about them putting a max selling price on the green pointer items (don't remember the term used for them). So like LAs are commonly given that icon since they're seen as more valuable.

In the beta I felt like it had no max selling price, but stuff had a min selling price. some hairstyles could not be sold under 200.000 Meseta.

Kondibon
Jun 4, 2021, 02:28 AM

It's a minimum price, not a maximum price.

ArcaneTechs
Jun 4, 2021, 04:56 AM
cant wait for the playerbase to mess with Devs and screw around any price limits

エリュシオン
Jun 4, 2021, 06:05 AM
In the beta I felt like it had no max selling price, but stuff had a min selling price. some hairstyles could not be sold under 200.000 Meseta.

It's a minimum price, not a maximum price.

Thanks for clearing up what it was. I don't know how to feel about it being a minimum, seems kinda pointless since most people scratching would want to be making as much back in meseta than to just sell stuff at a loss.

Kondibon
Jun 4, 2021, 09:42 AM
Thanks for clearing up what it was. I don't know how to feel about it being a minimum, seems kinda pointless since most people scratching would want to be making as much back in meseta than to just sell stuff at a loss.It's likely to make a standard minimum price for things, even if they're unpopular. it was was actually fairly common in classic pso2, before recycle badges were a thing, and to a lesser extent after, for items like male cast parts and outfits to sell at 1k meseta. You can't really sell stuff for a "loss" if you didn't invest meseta to get it in the first place anyway.

エリュシオン
Jun 4, 2021, 06:07 PM
It's likely to make a standard minimum price for things, even if they're unpopular. it was was actually fairly common in classic pso2, before recycle badges were a thing, and to a lesser extent after, for items like male cast parts and outfits to sell at 1k meseta. You can't really sell stuff for a "loss" if you didn't invest meseta to get it in the first place anyway.

Don't know how I forgot you're paying nothing for it in meseta, guess it makes more sense now, my bad.