PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 to New Genesis PS4 (JP Server)

DiasFlacOg
Jun 16, 2021, 09:34 AM
Hello i recently wanted to play pso2 for a bit on my PS4 but there was a huge 20+ gb update.

Now my game is "New Genesis" the newest expansion.

How do I get to PSO2? I can't seem to get into PSO2 no matter what I do. When I "click" on the very first option it loads up the 10 ships but when I click on ship 2 I get an error message. Error 249.

Am I missing something?

Everything is in Japanese so I don't understand what's going on.

Anduril
Jun 16, 2021, 09:48 AM
1. There is currently an IP block on the JP server, thus the Error 249.
2. If/when you get in the game, you need to run through the tutorial of NGS until a certain point to get access to the Ryuker Devices, where you can then switch to PSO2classic; this must be done on every character.

DiasFlacOg
Jun 16, 2021, 09:54 AM
1. There is currently an IP block on the JP server, thus the Error 249.
2. If/when you get in the game, you need to run through the tutorial of NGS until a certain point to get access to the Ryuker Devices, where you can then switch to PSO2classic; this must be done on every character.

Ahhh that's terrible...You know I was just thinking. Maybe they aren't allowing foreigners anymore? Thank you for letting me now.

Kinda sucks, cuz I wanted to get the new trophies too now I will have an incomplete game.

I wonder how our version of the game is doing? I've heard that it's pretty bad from certain youtubers.

Nelson_Ichise
Jun 16, 2021, 10:54 AM
Ahhh that's terrible...You know I was just thinking. Maybe they aren't allowing foreigners anymore? Thank you for letting me now.

Kinda sucks, cuz I wanted to get the new trophies too now I will have an incomplete game.

I wonder how our version of the game is doing? I've heard that it's pretty bad from certain youtubers.
Same here, sucks having a dlc trophy pack we can't do anything about it.

TehCubey
Jun 16, 2021, 11:12 AM
A decent VPN averages out to like 20-25 cents per day, and can also be used for more than just PSO2.

Up to you to decide if it's worth it.

DiasFlacOg
Jun 17, 2021, 02:14 AM
A decent VPN averages out to like 20-25 cents per day, and can also be used for more than just PSO2.

Up to you to decide if it's worth it.

How do you use a VPN on a console?

PassiveX
Jun 19, 2021, 07:31 AM
I made this account so I could send this 1 message.

The team working on the PSO Tweaker is incredible. The game was barely even out for a week and they already got the english patch working for NGS and PSO2. I just want to say thanks a whole lot, I really appreciate the hard work you guys must have been through to get it out so ridiculously quick. I was expecting a month or two but no, you guys are crazy. I no longer have to hold my phone to the screen using google translate for scuffed translations! Really though thanks for all that hard work. We all must feel really spoiled to have a team like you guys on the Tweaker.

Sincerely,
PassiveX