PDA

View Full Version : NGS Items / Meseta not showing on screen next to my character

FRIPP2K
Jun 17, 2021, 11:23 AM
Hopefully somebody can answer this one here.

When I see other people playing NGS, their items and meseta drops appear on screen, to the right of their character's body,
scrolling up.

On mine I dont see this. I only see drops in the chat log, and the only setting I can seem to find that deals with this, is whether or not to display drop info in the chat log or not. I tried turning off the chat log display of drops, hoping it would then switch to showing it on screen but nope.

I play on steam. Only thing I do differently than most people is use controller rather than keyboard.

I cant imagine this would cause the problem but maybe.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Kondibon
Jun 17, 2021, 04:17 PM
For whatever reason the option for this can only be changed in classic pso2 blocks. Same with the damage/healing number displays. If you go into options>game settings>text display settings, you should see the option for the obtained item display. You can also change the size of various number popups, though the numbers in NGS are pretty small compared to base PSO2, so there's not much of a reason to make them smaller.

FRIPP2K
Jun 17, 2021, 06:10 PM
For whatever reason the option for this can only be changed in classic pso2 blocks. Same with the damage/healing number displays. If you go into options>game settings>text display settings, you should see the option for the obtained item display. You can also change the size of various number popups, though the numbers in NGS are pretty small compared to base PSO2, so there's not much of a reason to make them smaller.

OMG brilliant! Thank you so much for replying, especially with the info I've been looking for since launch. I asked everybody, including top content creators and nobody had any idea what i was talking about...

big cheers!!