PDA

View Full Version : Be honest, do you still go to a Storage Station to withdraw items?

the_importer_
Jun 28, 2021, 05:40 PM
Be honest, do you still go to a Storage Station to withdraw items?

Kondibon
Jun 28, 2021, 05:45 PM
No, I broke that habit almost immediately because I was usually managing my inventory outside of the town anyway.

leilei
Jun 28, 2021, 07:22 PM
Still gotta yank the materials that land in temp storage into the material storage sometimes.

SuKKrl
Jun 28, 2021, 07:50 PM
It is getting less and less frequent but it still happens. Same for going straight for the item shop to sell stuff after an EQ...

the_importer_
Jun 28, 2021, 08:14 PM
It is getting less and less frequent but it still happens. Same for going straight for the item shop to sell stuff after an EQ...

Ya, without consumable items and the fact that you can sell your stuff from your inventory, that shop guys has the most useless job in town.

classicburger
Jun 29, 2021, 01:58 AM
Yes because it doesn't feel right otherwise. Whenever I am in town I also sell to the shop guy as my locked items don't show up from there!

sol_trigger
Jun 29, 2021, 03:07 AM
what the hell ?
no
why would i do that

Poyonche
Jun 29, 2021, 06:14 AM
I do because I never realised I could just… not do it, thanks for the thread lmao

AlphaBlob
Jun 29, 2021, 07:07 AM
I still do it, but it's only because I only need to use the storage when I'm in the city anyway.

silo1991
Jun 29, 2021, 07:53 AM
i do when im in the city , old habits are hard to break :P

zandra117
Jun 29, 2021, 01:50 PM
yes because you can only access your pso2 inventory from the terminal and not from the menu.

ArcaneTechs
Jun 29, 2021, 06:12 PM
don't you still have to use the storage station to store/transfer meseta between characters? that or I never payed attention to doing so when im out in the field.

Either way, I use the storage system when I'm the city out of habit but still feels natural to do. material storage also helps for when im affixing or w/e and if i need to pull stuff out of storage to sell, i just go through my storage via the menus. When I'm out in the field, i do the same and access all storage from wherever i'm at. Mixed bag for me, not a fully useless station to me at least.