PDA

View Full Version : NGS buff soaring blades...

Sparxlost
Apr 11, 2022, 12:21 AM
soaring blades dont feel very floaty in my opinion....
sure some of their PAs are good in the air but HONESTLY i think their kit should always keep them airborn with minimal effort....
things they could do to make this happen
when using the weapon action or dodging in a direction you gain a couple more seconds of suspended airtime
all or most PAs and regular attacks have a 1 or 1/2 second moment of suspended airtime after its completion

When im doing damage to a daityl sword high up in the air i want to click a couple of my skills like fighter overload and the one that unleashes a ton of photon blades...
with the descent being so inevitable i honestly am not getting the most or much at all out of those skills.

Kondibon
Apr 12, 2022, 08:08 AM
Well overload doesn't work on soaring blades, so you don't even need to do that. I feel like with the new PA they have plenty of ability to stay in the air personally.

ArcaneTechs
Apr 12, 2022, 06:52 PM
theres no real struggle to stay in the air with Dual Blades, if youre really having issues then multi wep a pair WLs on to your DBs or use JBs new closer PA and Tech closer.

Ransu
Apr 13, 2022, 10:29 AM
Literally the new PA fixes this issue. It's not a perfect gap closer but 2-Tapped Ravaging Falcon has a bit of vertical tracking so that solves problems with vertical adjustments while Storke is still good for small gap closing when something moves. Dual Blades are in a pretty decent spot atm if you know how to actually play it. (Aside from being riddled with glitches and being a clunky mess.)