PDA

View Full Version : A few questions about the Heavens Punisher

PlatypusMaximus
May 2, 2003, 07:58 PM
1. What determines the amount of damage done by the special? Is it elemental, or set, or just like normal attacks

2. Does it still combo? I read somewhere that the special can only be shot in one hit combos

3. Is it worth my while searching for one of these? Being a Bluefull, my only choice is to go Hildetorr hunting, and after four of the swines, there has been nothing

PlatypusMaximus
May 3, 2003, 06:08 AM
Anyone?

DUNKO1
May 3, 2003, 10:49 AM
yes it combos but i'm not to sure what decides the damage cuase now and then it does way more to an ememy (nano dragons, hildet for example)

scmfxt
May 3, 2003, 02:40 PM
Special does 50% less damage compare to your normal attack. Also, it has 50% less of the accuracy. I think Heaven Punisher is light (holy) elemental. Best use with dex mag and god power.

It does combo.

Yes. Getting 1 will be tough since it's a 12 stars item. If you do get 1, having any % on it would help greatly also.

Moogy
May 3, 2003, 02:59 PM
I'd recommend getting one, because it allows you to effectively paralyze everything in a room with its special, for as long as you do it. It works wonders as a twink item, as well, allowing Rangers to clear Normal - Very Hard extremely easily. Oh, and don't expect to get one from a Hildetorr that fast. Mine took me around 45 'torrs to get.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Moogy on 2003-05-03 12:59 ]</font>

PlatypusMaximus
May 4, 2003, 06:11 PM
Um... Doesn't it take somewhere in the realm of 210 Ata to use? Oh well, I found another Hildetorr last night, and it gave me a Raygun (close, but no cigar)

Moogy
May 4, 2003, 06:56 PM
Oh, the ATA's no problem if you have a 185 DEX MAG.

...Go twinkers!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Moogy on 2003-05-04 16:57 ]</font>

Loftgroover
May 4, 2003, 08:01 PM
Special does 50% less damage compare to your normal attack. Also, it has 50% less of the accuracy

Half the accuracy? I have never missed once with the special...I`d say it had perfect accuracy.

Moogy
May 4, 2003, 08:28 PM
Yeah, the special hits pretty much all the time.