PDA

View Full Version : section id mag

syko
May 2, 2003, 09:45 PM
im trying to raise a Rati for mu HUmar but my section id is Viridia whit will give me a deva is it possiable to lvl my mag to lvl 99 and then give it to a purplelnum friend and it will evolve into a Rati?

TheHulk4
May 3, 2003, 02:16 AM
Yes
Whatever character/ID has the mag when it evolves at lvl 100 will evolve to what it says.
So the only person that matters is who has it at lvl 99-100

NekoHikari
May 3, 2003, 02:31 AM
If the only thing you are concerned with is what rare mag it is, then the only thing that matters to you is who has it at levels 99-100. However, even a rare mag will be a waste if it doesn't have the abilities you want it to. It's important to also note who has it at levels 35 and 50, so you can give your rare mag the Photon Blasts of your choice. My first rare mag was Savitri, and it only had two Photon Blasts instead of three- so it's possible to screw up even a rare mag.

rena-ko
May 3, 2003, 06:43 AM
yeah, my savitri is the same - only 2 pbs ^_^; i screwed up during the progress...

i usually pet mags to 199 with my main chara, then transfer it and finish it to the wanted form. its a habit of mine, you can transfer it on every level before a evostep (from lvl 100 on ... each 5 levels i think)