PDA

View Full Version : dark faz

vegeta_extreme
May 2, 2003, 09:48 PM
on normal, i always seem to get killed by the same move. he like does an ice attack the kills me in one hit and freezes my dead body. what am i fricken supposed to do to avoid this "instant death" i have no problems with him other then this one fricken move.

mightyJoeDunn
May 2, 2003, 10:59 PM
That trick is called Rabarta, a technique you can cast if you aren't an android. If I recall correctly, I heard in another post that if you stay on Falz's right side (your left side) then his Rabarta will miss because he casts it with a certain arm, but then his Rafoie will hit you because he casts it with another arm. Sorry if I'm not explaining very clearly.

Vid_Gamer
May 2, 2003, 11:10 PM
Maybe you're just not ready to take him on?

If any one of Falz's moves on Normal kills you in one hit, level a few and then try again, or equip some type of HP helper in an armor slot.

vegeta_extreme
May 3, 2003, 06:14 AM
i think i'm ready. thats besides the point stay on lest side to only get hit by rafoi. that doesn't kill me so maybe i'll try that

Stryfe
May 3, 2003, 02:04 PM
On 2003-05-02 20:59, mightyJoeDunn wrote:
That trick is called Rabarta, a technique you can cast if you aren't an android. If I recall correctly, I heard in another post that if you stay on Falz's right side (your left side) then his Rabarta will miss because he casts it with a certain arm, but then his Rafoie will hit you because he casts it with another arm. Sorry if I'm not explaining very clearly.

"Thanks for the tip. I hope it works on ultimate as well. His Rabarta is my doom everytime on ultimate. lol"

scmfxt
May 3, 2003, 02:20 PM
On 2003-05-03 12:04, Stryfe wrote:

Thanks for the tip. I hope it works on ultimate as well. His Rabarta is my doom everytime on ultimate. lol"

The ice doesn't kill you. It's the darvant that kill you after you're frozen. Equip cure/freeze if you have it to battle against being frozen. BTW, wiggling your analog stick to break free from the ice does not work well since the darvant will suround you as soon as you are frozen. They do alot of damage. And yes, staying to left side does help but not all the time.

hypertails02
May 3, 2003, 10:06 PM
Ok, I have beaten the living crap out of Falz several times, and I have tips to beat him:

If your armor has slots, put on some Resist Freeze (for his ice) and some Resist Saint (for the light attacks)

Before you face him, plant a telepipe in front of the door and buy ten of Dimates, Trimates, Star Atomizers, and save your Sol Atomizers just in case. At least costomize for 2 buttons for Dimates and Trimates (use wisely).

DO NOT USE ANY PHOTON BLAST TO HARM FALZ IN THE FIRST FORM! All of my attacks have been ineffective until his second form. Once you'll get on hard mode, he has a third form!

If you have a very strong gun, it would be very helpful in the first form (if you are a ranger, have fun!). Attack a dragon head that does not shoot out those spiky things. If you are a hunter or a force, get out your best weapon, attack and run. If you are a non-android character, use light attacks if you are able to do so. If you cannot, i don't know the other things magically you can do.

In his second form, either stay far away from him or stay really close to him. Avoid his ice attack, it WILL freeze you!

I know this is a lot of stuff, but it will help you in this battle. Sorry for all the reading, but I hope this all helps you!

vegeta_extreme
May 4, 2003, 09:35 AM
i survive the attack but then am frozen and that kills me.

hypertails02
May 8, 2003, 08:09 PM
Well, find some resist/blizzards, equip a freeze barrier if you can, and hope for the best.