PDA

View Full Version : whats the best s-rank weapon for ....

rena-ko
May 3, 2003, 05:21 AM
what would be the best srank weapon for a fonewearl?

i dont really know...
i planned for a wand, since its boosting mst by 35 but then again, i need a weapon to 'waste' grinders on...
(and a storm wand indra does the same... boosting mst by 35 i mean... so it would be a real waste)

i have a twin already.

but what besides a wand or a twin (not for the fonewearl but for another chara then) would be worth it? sword? saber?

definitely not worth it are mech guns, canes and rods imho. claw looks interesting but... hm... difficult.

VulpesMundi
May 3, 2003, 03:09 PM
The mechgun is actually pretty good, considering it can get up to 110 ATP at max grind (same as a Red Mechgun, if I'm not mistaken). Problem is the low ATA it comes with, so it's really only useful for a ranger that doesn't already have a Red Mechgun or Yasminkov 9000M. The sword is probably the best bet for a hunter. It gets almost as strong as a Red Sword, not counting possible percents on the Red Sword, but you have to waste an insane amount of grinders on it (and on the twin as well) to get the true potential power. In the long run all the S-rank weapons are only mediocre. They're nowhere near as useful as they used to be back on version 2.

Oh, and there's absolutely nothing useful for a FOnewearl as far as S-rank weapons go.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VulpesMundi on 2003-05-03 13:09 ]</font>

Moogy
May 3, 2003, 03:12 PM
FOnewearls aren't really a good class for S-Ranks. They can use a few, but they don't really cause much damage. Now, for Hunters, I would recommend the Mechguns, because they're the most powerful mechguns Hunters can use. The S-Rank Sword is good, true, but, like Vulpes said, it takes an insane amount of grinders, and, even then, the Red Sword beats it. Same thing with the Double Saber, except that's actually good for human Forces.

rena-ko
May 4, 2003, 04:52 AM
so i'll settle for mechguns or a sword, then.
and my fomarl will get another twin.

thank you for lighten things up ^_^

edit: typo

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2003-05-04 02:52 ]</font>