PDA

View Full Version : Sil dragon

Slider
May 3, 2003, 08:12 AM
I personally found the Diska strategy for the dragon to be well....useless unless you are about lvl 100 because for high levels it does 250-300 but for a lvl 83 like myself it does about 50. But basically the key thing to defeating the dragon I think (sorry I know its a little late but I had been having difficulty getting this site to work at all) is to hug the feet until he stop dont let him step on you though then when he stops smack him with your melee weapon now I havent taken the time to figure out how much time you have with other weapons but I have figured this much out. With the grass assassin sabers you can get in weak-strong-strong and a weak before you absolutely have to move to avoid being frozen I continue this until he starts to fly when he borrow dodge his attacks but when he does the sprial wait for two passes and run toward the outside. then when he comes up contiue the hug the feet startegy I mentioned earlier then when he stops do the weak-strong-strong combo but this time he wont freeze you so continue to pound on him....rinse,lather,repeat http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Slider
May 3, 2003, 08:59 AM
heh wrong post area this was supposed to be in the boss guide section....