PDA

View Full Version : Tips for fighting Ill Gill

Ryo_Hayasa
May 3, 2003, 08:36 AM
i was amazed, heh i was playing to new quest and finally got to the second part, but i beat the new enemies with not problem, Del lily was scary but not problem. but as i wanted to fight this new enemy, i broke all the computers, well i got what i wanted, the thin andriod looking guy appeared, three of them O_o then i was covered by a black gas, then yellow sparks (i later found out this de-equips all your defence items) well then like a B-movie this guy's weapon glowed with megid, then slahed me *since i didn't think it would be a megid blade attack not a megid spit, i didn't back my resist/devil, bad move but it didn't matter anyway* i got slashes and killed, i had a scape doll, but then, the lil punk went after Elly (THATS NOT COOL I LOVE ELLY) she died in one, hit, and that was it my quest was over.

anyone care to help me?
as you may know, i'm a Powerful FOmar at about level 110 now (108 at that time) heh i was in very hard, and i'm sorry to say, at that time i was in need for fluids, what was scray was....this new guy handed my pride to me on a platter
i'm gonna try again...

LollipopLolita
May 3, 2003, 01:23 PM
there are some tips here

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=49343&forum=7&205