PDA

View Full Version : Music Discs Question

Yoda86
May 3, 2003, 01:30 PM
I know what these are but I was wondering how they are used (where do they play) and can you use the discs offline?

Thanks

TheHulk4
May 3, 2003, 01:46 PM
All you do is use them while you are down on a level such as Ruins 1, Caves 2 or any place and it just changes the background music for that stage of the level.

SammaeltheDark
May 3, 2003, 02:31 PM
Addendum:
You can use the discs as items and they change the background song until you leave the area via teleporter to the next/previous area, death, or telepipe. In online multiplayer, if one person leaves the area and comes back, there music changes, but anyone else who hung around is still hearing the Disc's music.

Best usage of musics discs: Endless Nightmare 2 - battling through the entire final room to the Wedding March.

I just wish they had better songs. Give me any/all the old Sonic Team music off of Samba De Amigo. Afterburner, Super Sonic Racing, Burning Heroes, Open Your Heart,.... oh, farg yeah!

Yoda86
May 3, 2003, 04:06 PM
Cool, couple more questions though. How do you use these? I mean are they in your inventory at all times and you just select which one you want to play? Also, what are all the different disc volumes and some of their good songs? I know there are multiple discs.

Piro-Skies
May 3, 2003, 04:12 PM
Just use it like a monomate or something. You can only use a disc once then it goes.

Also there's only 3 out at the moment (1,2,6) I think. Theyre found at Gallons shop. Not sure about the others, I'd be interested to where those are too.

-Piro Skies

Reenee
May 3, 2003, 04:13 PM
On 2003-05-03 14:06, Yoda86 wrote:
Cool, couple more questions though. How do you use these?

You pop 'em in like a Monomate. One dose, and it feels gooooood...

I mean are they in your inventory at all times and you just select which one you want to play?

See above. They work like Monomates, Atomizers, Materials, etc.

Wedding March in Endless Nightmare 2? Try Olga Flow! *shiver*

Yoda86
May 3, 2003, 04:57 PM
Hm, sounds pretty cool except for the fact that you can only use them once. Thanks everyone for the info.