PDA

View Full Version : Force power

Zephyr
Mar 9, 2001, 11:41 PM
I've always thought the FOnewm and the FOnewearl to be far and away the most powerful spellcasters... and I also considered their main role to be supporting the party with resta's, anti's, shifta's, debands and rabartas.

I was just playing with a lvl100 HUmar earlier today and noticed something interesting. We both had lvl 15 shifta and lvl 14 resta. Both our shifta's were exactly the same! The force's casting of it is no more powerful. We then tried resta, where there was a diffirence, though small (705 HPs healed vs 785). I just found it interesting when all is said in done how little a difference being a force makes as far as spellcasting is concerned.

I also noticed some new rare weapons being cataloged... Heaven Punishment which has in its description that it is the ultimate gun, and Lavis Cannon which has in its description that it's the ultimate sword. That got me thinking... I wonder what the 13star ultimate force weapon will be when it's found. Something with power's similair to the c. sorc's cane but that also doubled a forces spell power could breath new life into the class. Does anyone know if an "ultimate" force weapon exists and what it's powers are?